Scene 2: Waking up

Falling With Wings

Dream mode~~~~~~~~~ (ByulRae is seeing herself from a 3rd person point of view, so she is looking at herself)

You saw yourself walking in a garden surrounded by flowers radiating vibrant colors that would make any person wonder in awe, but no, you paced yourself and sat at the edge of a fountain seeing your own reflection. But something was awfully wrong, your face was…gone. It seemed like a mask hiding what was really inside. A monster maybe? Human?

It used to be.

Your fingers touched the surface of the water creating ripples to disfigure the reflection then continued circling the flowers as whispers were heard…

“You’re such a monster! I thought you were my friend?”

“What happened to my daughter’s heart?”

“I don’t even know you anymore, and I doubt you really ever tried to know me!”

With every hurtful phrase Byul twitched seeing herself purposely cut the flowers off pricking her bloodied fingers till the petals burned to ashes when hitting the ground. Finally a moment of silence filled the air as a single whisper encompassed the garden as a roaring announcement.

“YOU CHILD WHO LOVED HAS NOW BEEN CURSED BY AN UNCARING HEART WHOSE SOUL WRITHES IN DISGUST”

You were shocked at the words finding truth in them when you saw yourself touch the petals of a pure white rose, however you didn’t expect what would happen next. The white rose was stained black instead of red from your bloody fingers and the rest of the garden withered as darkness spread engulfing the light till it was only you alone…which was how you felt…alone in darkness that erased the pureness of love in you by an unseen force.

“What happened to my heart?” escaped your dry lips to be answered by the sound of wings making your eyes flutter open.

Dream over~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were laying down on what felt like silk in a grand room 10x bigger than your condo. Golden chandeliers illuminated the room that was ornamented by luxuries you wouldn’t even dream about then focusing you attention to the center, 12 males stood their faces blurry because they were far away.

“Who are you? Am I dead? In…heaven?” you heard a muffled laugh escape from a few of them,

“not yet and not soon.” it was an answer you were willing to deal with. You cautiously made your way towards them to see their faces, only now did you realize how handsome they were, like perfect statues carved by the hands of God, nothing earthly about them, their posture clearly showing their high ranks. Any normal person would have been breath taken by them, then again you weren’t normal.

“Annyeong haseyo, ByulRae imnida” you introduced yourself in monotone then proceeded to bow.

“Annyeong haseyo Byul, but we already know about you.” Confusion struck your usually placid face at the reddish black haired man’s response, was he a stalker you thought? “We're not stalkers, but is that the impression we gave off?” a chubby faced boy said. *Can they read minds. where am I?* “Cussing even in your mind isn’t something lady-like.”

“Well I wouldn’t blame her hyung, we just met in this palace looking place and you had to respond to her thoughts instead of ignoring them.. And that’s a bit creepy if you asked me.”

“Yah Baekhyun!”

“I’m just saying!” You cleared your throat to remind them that you were still in the room.

“Where am I and what’s going on?”

“We are here to save you Byul Rae.”

“Pardon? I don’t really think I need saving… although…” You felt you side and saw no wounds and no blood that stained your shirt from the incident earlier, “How did…did you?”

“Lay hyung healed you” referring to a boy with glistening eyes. “O-Okay, but what do you mean by saving?”

“Well by saving, we need to save your soul.”

“Well that was pretty blunt. What is this a joke?” You asked sternly.

“No not in any way possible and from what we have heard you are pretty blunt too, in a way that pushed your loved ones far away from you.”

You had to admit that really stung you where you heart was supposed to be. “Chen! Control your tongue!”

“No its true though….” All eyes were face towards you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Help me…”

 

 

 

 

 

Author time:::::::::::

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how was it? I'll make sure to make my chapters longer i promise!! These short chapters are annoying me too *3*.

Well dont forget to COMMENT, FRIEND, and SUBSCRIBE!

I think i will EXO SPam you now

THIS IS WHY I LOVE EXO^^

Imagine EXO Angels like this in ma story..couldnt find one of M :(

.

I WILL ALWAYS BE SINGLE UNTIL I MARRY MY BIAS! THATS 12 HUSBANDS!?

Running for P.E. VS running for free food

Anyone feel me?

tumblr_m92eqva8m21qdp7cko1_500.gif

AWWWW! I JUST LOVE SUHO GRAMP'S LAUGH!!!!

tumblr_m8xu0sC9GM1qdp7cko1_1280.gif

I AM NOT LIEING I STARED AT THIS HAWT SHIET FOR LIKE AN HOUR JUST...JUST DROOLING AND asdfghjklSDFGHJKLFGHJKFGHJKFGHJK NO WORDS CAN DESRIBE ME FEELS FOR HOW AWESOME THIS PIC IS...I AM A WIERD AUTHOR/PERSON...I NEED TO SEE THE DOCTOR CUZ EXO HAS RUINED ME

EXOTIC 4 LYFE

...im done srry guise...