Scene 3: Acceptance

Falling With Wings

 

"Help me..."
 
 
 
Your single response shook the room opening a door to the side revealing a beautiful women walking towards you with the purest of silver wings you have ever seen, even you were blown away.
" You heard her, help her, that's should be an easy start to your mission, it seems she has already accepted it."
 
"Acceptance..." again all eyes faced you, " I've already accepted that I turned to what I became, a cold person, I'm not sure how but I have. And-and"
 
"You don't like it do you?"
 
"You could say that, at first It was fine, that way I could never be hurt again..but I hurt those whom I loved, and nothing I did seemed to help, I felt like I was suffocating sometimes under the growing disappointment I was facing from them, growing alone because I was the one pushing them away. You don't need to point that out I have realized myself."
 
"See boys, I don't know if you are lucky to have a smart girl like her for you mission but I warn you, her heart...I've observed is no easy obstacle, I've been with her since her birth." 
 
You were surprised by this, but your face showed no emotion , "How?" 
 
"BoA noona is you parent's guardian angel, and from what we heard she couldn't stand you treating your parents so cold, she didn't even know how you changed."
"Sehun! Ahh..Mianhe, I was out of line."
"No you weren't, I was about to say that but you've taken the burden off of me." BoA smiled facing towards you, "Child, do you accept the path of light to pure your tainted heart and lift you out of darkness?"
"...There's no other way, I regret my old ways but is it possible?"
"Of course! With these 12 watching over you I'm sure of it, however your time here is almost over so I give you with a gift and message, love will come, it never abandons anyone and by that, the warmth will unlock your now chained heart by....Er.... well, different means."
Miss BoA placed a glistening necklace around your neck that glowed so brightly you couldn't see the pendant clearly due to the amount of light that flowed out. 12 Pairs of silver wings flew up encircling you as feathers and the weight of the wind created a minni vortex around you and miss BoA seemed to vanish as she too glowed transparent, you felt sleepy and sat down in the vortex slowly falling asleep in the most peaceful trance you have ever been in, soothed by the fluttering of wings and calm hums that emitted past them.
 
"Can we do this mission?"
"Of course, as long as we can open her hearts."
"Even if we are angels we can't always change people."
"We can if they are willing."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"But is her heart willing?"
 
 
 
 
AUTHOR TIME
OH MA GAWSH!! GUISE IM SOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN TWO WEEKS AND I GIVE
YOU THIS SHORT OF CHAPTER T^T DONT HATE ME T^T, SCHOOL JUST STARTED
AND I WAS SOO DISSAPPOINTED HS ISNT LIKE THE KIND
IN DRAMAS AND ANIME. keke BUT dont worry i have a loooooong 4th chap which will be coming tmrw or the day after tmrw!
So for now i spam you! Ppyong!
tumblr_m6u1ohl87o1rv0kt4o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m9sxni01CN1rtii99o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m9s5jePWaM1r3xllho1_250.giftumblr_m9s5jePWaM1r3xllho2_250.gif
I SWEAR I WANNA RIDE THIS UNICORN *WINK WINK*
tumblr_m9ugjlLgUF1rrqglzo1_500.gif
sadly this is me in 1st week of school...HAZZA
tumblr_m9pbl6TJif1rrqglzo1_500.gif
tumblr_m9tuntQD8e1rwfqe1o1_500.jpg
AWWWW, how do you not LOVE Suho!!!!
tumblr_m9mo264YYr1rrugouo1_500.jpg
ANd i end my spam with Kris touching his manhood.....BUHBYE!!!
PS. DONT FORGET TO COMMENT< SUBSCRIBE
I NEED FRIENDS T^T lol
BUNNI OUT!