Scene 4: Meeting

Falling With Wings


The light found its way through the curtains and poured on your face to say good morning. You awoke in a sleepy state back in your lonely condo confused.

" Was it a dream?..But it felt so real...so true." you raised yourself feeling a slight weight on your chest, grasping it you realized it a was necklace you haven't seen before, a silver necklace adorned with angel wings.

41tC8p67NuL._SS400_.jpg

" Where did this come from,from..wasnt it miss BoA? So it was real!? But where are they? Is just me again...alone?"

Ignoring your thoughts and the socalled dream you took a shower and dressed for school. You climbed downstairs not feeling a bit disappointed that it was empty, no sound of your mother's laughter or your father's jokes neither the smell of her food. Your parents never stepped through your house due to your hostility and this is what it led to. For days to weeks you have had to skip breakfast because no one was there for you, *how selfish of me? I really do seem like a spoiled brat don't I?*

With no one to answer your thoughts you rode to Seoul University of Fine Arts. Stares faced you when you entered the gates and you could easily hear their whispers..

"Look the ice princess is here!"

"Omo! Did you here what Byul Rae did to her friends..well they're not friends anymore."

"Geez is she full of herself?"      

They're shrilly voices annoyed you and you managed to give them a simple glare that enabled a tingling sensation that reached their spines. You weren't a queenka but managed to get a reputation..a good one, well thats for you to decide. With a head held high you strode not giving a fck to these unimportant beings...yeah you were cocky and arrogant but that was only a facade to hide your true self.

You were stopped in you tracks when a bouquet of lavender roses popped from a youthful boy not a year older in you, eyes full of patient care. *great, right in the center of the courtyard in front of all of these gossip hyenas*

"Woah! The princess got another lovestruck crush!"

"Do you think she'll say yes?"

"Has she ever said yes?"


"Noona, Sungjon imnida! I have been watching you from the design department too! A-And you dazzle me, although you seem cold on the outside I know you're not like that, you must be warm and loving right? S-so would you be my girl friend?" his sparkly eyes and loving aura did nothing to persuade you and only irritated you further.

"Please don't waste my time."

That was all you said that managed to break his confidence, you didn't help his embarrassment any further when you left him there alone in the center of the crowd rejected and manhood deterred.

" First day from semester break and she already turned down an offer so brutally cold."

"Poor kid, he just had to fall for her poison, I'm pretty sure this moment is gonna be imbedded in his mind"

"She really is a monster."

Unfazed by your classmates you swaggered out and made your way to your classroom which was on the other side of the campus, to make it easier on your self you found a path far from the hectic student body, it was a brick pathway behind the garden, perfectly peaceful and quiet.

"That was quite a show you put out there."

"Excuse me?"

"Don't you think a simple 'I'm flattered by your offer but I'm sorry' will be better than saying 'don't waste my time?"

"But I said 'please" you deplored stoicly.

A doe-eyed golden hair boy stepped from the foliage of roses. Play some dramatic music and it resembled like a prince coming forth, like in the dramas. He seemed so vaguely familiar..

"Have we met before..you look so familiar?"

"You don't remember? That hurts me since we just met yesterday."

"So it wasn't a dream! But why r u her-"

"You better go to class now the bell will be ringing"

"Oh..right" more worried about class you turned around to hear,

"It wasn't a dream. You will be seeing more of us so be prepared....ice princess" you shuddered at the name so many people called you but the way he called had a certain roll of the tongue that was both teasing and ominous.

The class fell silent from their rowdiness when you entered, news travels fast and the incident this morning secured a hostile force field around you. The professor arrived settling calm nerves and proceeded with the role call and cleared throat. "Class, I would like to introduce two new transfer students, they are not from here so treat them with respect."

" Annyeong Haseyo, Oh Sehun imnida please take care of me"

" Annyeong Haseyo. Kim JongIn imnida, but it'd be best if you call me Kai."

" What a warm welcome! Now let's look for some seats for you boys, hmm.."

" Seonsangnim, may we sit near her, the pretty gull with an abnormally threatening aura?"

" Um, well there are two seats next to her...so I guess so, Byul Rae welcome these two new students and show them the campus will you?"

The teachers voice reached your ears after day dreaming and only glanced to give your answer, not paying attention to the two suspicious students. The class was shocked to see them willingly be sitting next to you even more surprised when they saw you talking to them.

" Annyeong Byul-ah, I heard LuHan hyung met you after your morning incident."

" LuHan? Oh the deer boy, yes."

" You're boring me you know that? Wouldn't you be at least a bit excited in meeting us..because you know.."

" Sehun! Shush your lispy mouth! "

" Well not really, I've never been really effected or sursprised by things, you could say I'm numb. Will you help me in that too? "

" I guess it's part of the plan. "

Forced by the teacher you had to show them around the campus pointing out their lockers and classes.

" So Sehun sshi, are there not 12 of you? Why is it only you two and LuHan? "

" Getting attached to us already I see? Well we're, you could say spread out in order to watch over you. "

It was peaceful with them and surprisingly you weren't annoyed until a trio of airheads approached the boys and you.

" You darling boys must be the new students! Byul Rae must be annoyed with showing you guys around since she's a cold princess so why don't we show you boys around? "

" Yeah if you stay long enough with her, she might claw you to death or turn you into a statue like medusa because she's known as the winter monster! Well that's a new trivia for ya. " You merely ignored at their petty atempt to annoy.

" What right do you have to say that?! Do you even really know her? How would you say that without even really understanding her, huh?! Her heart maybe frozen now, but at least she doesn't purposely gossip about people, and she's calmer and more peaceful so I'd rather have her as a guide." the girls scoffed at Kai's defense towards you and furiously walked out prepared to gossip how you 'tricked' the new students.

Both Kai and Sehun were greatly annoyed by those girls Labeling of you even if there was truth. Were you touched? Maybe, but you forgot how that felt.

Sehun and Kai received a message from their Hyungs to contact them with Byul Rae so their turing of the campuss came to a close and dragged a bored Byul towards the back of the gym away from prying eyes.

" Why are we here? "

" I thought you'd be smarter than that Byul-ah, "

" What's with the drop of formalities? "

" Fiesty! That is what we need to fix Byul, just politely going with the flow is much better for you. That's is why you are so unapproachable and lost the friends you had. "

" It seems you're fine with stating it all out there."

" Tough love baby, we need to make sure you understand what's wrong with you so you can change for the better and feel love again...ugh how long is that gonna take? "

"ChenChen don't be such a downer! I think Byul-ah will do fine, we are with her, I'm Chanyeol by the way " You nodded a bit uncomfortable with his overload of pearly whites.

" That's right Byul Rae we haven't introduced our selves, I am Suho leader and guardian of these boys "

" Hi! I'm the happy virus angel Chanyeol spreading happiness through everyo-"

" Annyeong Byul ah, I am Kyungsoo but I would feel better if you'd call me DO, Kay?"

" We've already met, I'm Sehun."

" Kai"

" Hello we haven't talked much but I am Baekhyun " he flashed you a dazzling smile which you swear could have blind any normal girl.

" Wassuuuup I'm Kris also the leader of these idiots. "

" Ni Hao I'm Yixxing but I'd be most obliged if you called me Lay. "

" Lay? Oh, Lay sshi I'd like to thank you for healing me. "

The rest of the angels were shocked to hears such kind words from you.

" Despite my attitude I was raised well enough to thank when needed. "

" I guess you aren't as bad as we thought. "

" Continuing, I am Xuimin and believe it or not I am the oldest and this troll here is Chen. "

" Ni Hao honey, We already met but I'm LuHan. "

" Ni Hao I am ZiTao but stick it to Tao. "

You bowed and re introduced your self " Annyeong Haseyo Cha Byul Rae imnida, thank you for helping me. "

" Byul ah you're too stiff! How about we drop the, formalities shall we? That should be better for you "

" I guess... "

" Great! We should probably know explain in depth our mission-. "

" Buuuuuuuuuuuut before that, let's get closer by... How bout calling us Oppa?"

" Ehh?! I don't think that's necessary "

" C'mon it'll help all of us for the mission, start by being friendly and feeling the love of brothers, sooooo"

" Neh, Er...angel o-ppas " you forced the terrible word out you mouth in an attempt to please them turning the vowels into a threatening sound.

 

" That's was a terrible idea. "

" I don't like that term anymore. "

" Byul Rae please say it nicer I feel like your cursing us. "

 

Author time :D

Hows the story so far? :D SEEEE i did update on time

for this chapter! Dont be afraid to put some input and comment on it :D

SHould i spam you? hmmmm Maybe next time i have le English HW to do..so

BUHBYE!!!!