Scene 1: Saved

Falling With Wings

Nightfall came quickly as Byul Rae sat on a bench watching the water be illuminated by the light surrounding her beloved Han River. It was a place she always visited to think and relieve her built up stress. A question always lingered in her thought though “ What is wrong with me? ”

Was she really emotionless or over insensitive to those around her? She never understood what was so wrong about her actions that made people turn away from her. She was smart but the type that make people feel inferior because of her observations and curt replies. She new she wasn’t special in appearance and definitely not personality but its not like she cared and most people she knew were too shallow to even think of other reasons.

Her heart just over the years hardened and froze to ice, not letting passion and understanding ever reach her core and that was her down fall.

Byul Rae’s trance was soon cut short when a terrible cry of plea came downwards near the edge of the river. She walked over to learn what ruckus was going on, “ Let go! P-Pleas help me! Someone HELP! ”

the fragile girl’s cries were muffled by the assailants own mocking words “ No one will EVER help you. Its midnight and you were to stupid to walk alone in this secluded area. ” Tears were brewing in the young gull’s eyes as she tried to fight back getting away from the man.

Byul Rae had enough of the show displayed and hated seeing the weak bullied, although cold and heartless she had enough humanity within her to understand justice and chivalry. Armed with eight years of martial arts she leaped and side kicked the assailant knocking him down and (ed is not a word and is the correct past, so you ain’t got nothing on me you grammar Nazis!) a blow to his jaw surely breaking it, releasing the poor victim allowing her to run away.

Byul Rae didn’t want her time to be wasted on trash like this so she started to walk away dialing the police until an alien feeling was embedded into her back that surged a fiery pain she never knew existed followed by another stab to her gut welcoming the gushing red liquid to drain from her like a faucet. The man in shock of his crime fled from the scene leaving the pathetic gull by the edge of the river choking in her own metallic blood and the sharp pain of a knife buried through her.

A cold feeling was growing on her and her vision was growing blurry but strangely she could hear perfectly well the flapping of wings and loud thuds that reached her, before she closed her eyes she traced pale handsome faces that were decorated with- were those wings?! Then finally her worn body lay limp on the ground as her saviors crouched down and started their mission.

 

Author Time:

Sooooooo how was the chapter? it was awfully short even for me...but the next chapters are definitely longer!! and i was welcomed by new subscribers..TT~TT GUYS YOU ARE ALL AWESOME YOU KNOW THAT?! remember to FRIEND, COMMENT, and if you truly accept how awesome you are SUBSCRIBE (but really just reading my story, i really appreciate it *insert eye smile* ..if you have done any of these Young min approves.

  and if you guys havent notice ima big person on kpop macros even if i havent made any of them...I CREDIT TUMBLR AND THOSE AWESOME PEOPLE THAT MADE THIS SHIET>

tumblr_m8w9sctrgW1qfsww7o7_500.jpg

all my Unnies felt this!

I was eating a siopao then i realized i was eating a baozi and then i was liek IM EATING XIUMIN OPPA!

and to all my haters Thehun has something to say.

JK I LOVE MY HATERS TOO!