I Said NO

Kissing Kris Wu

She kicked too hard! Kris sighed as he walked towards his group, who were standing outside the school.

 

Yah, did you ask her yet?” Baekhyun playfully punched Kris in the arm.

 

Kris rolled his eyes, pushing Baekhyun's hand away. “Of course I did!”

 

So... What did she say?”

 

She...” Kris hesitated and thought about your words from after the kiss. “She didn't answer yet...”

 

It's the same as rejecting you!” Luhan butted into the conversation, giving Kris a 'I-told-you-so' face.

 

Kris smirked. “Rejecting me? Pfft. She's probably still in shock, and thought that she was dreaming when I asked her out. I'll just have to ask her again.”

 

Yes, that's right. I'm Kris Wu. I'm every girl's desire. Kris let out an arrogant laugh before walking away.

 

*****

 

I tried to calm myself down about the whole kissing incident; however, my attempts were unsuccessful. I thought hearing Bom's nagging at work would help me forget about it, but it wasn't that easy.

 

“You know...” Chanyeol began in a hushed voice as he leaned across the table, inching closer to my ear. “When you lose your first kiss, you're considered only 50% .”

 

“W-What..?!” My eyes widened for a moment as my worries increased. Chanyeol began to break out into heavy laughter. I glared at him and kicked his leg from beneath the table. “It's not funny!”

 

“You're so gullible sometimes, Jae Hee. That's why it's funny.” He took a sip of his drink from his straw. “You should consider yourself lucky to be kissed by Kris. Not every girl gets a kiss from him, you know.”

 

“You don't understand! It wasn't a simple kiss! He my lips!” I groaned and covered my face with my hands as I remembered the feeling of having his lips against mine, and how his nasty little tongue had brushed against my bottom lip. My precious, precious lips... If only I had a bottle of bleach.

 

Chanyeol reached over the table and held my face in his hands. His face looked serious, but his voice was teasing me. “Maybe I could erase Kris's kiss if I kissed you... Hmmm...”

 

“E-EH?” My mouth was wide open. I didn't know how to respond. I could feel that warm flow of blood rush up to my cheeks once again.

 

He pulled away quickly, his cheeks red. His serious face was falling apart. He pressed his lips together, trying very hard to hold in his laughter, but he laughed anyways. “No worries.” He took another sip from his straw after he had calmed down. “I, Park Chanyeol, will never ever everrrr~ Initiate a kiss.”

 

“You're talking as if there are plenty of girls lining up to kiss you first.”

 

He wagged his finger in front of my face. “That's because there are girls who wants to kiss your dear Yeollie.” He leaned back in his seat, frowning slightly. “You just haven't met them yet.”

 

I nodded, pretending to buy into his words. I slowly got up from my seat to get ready to go back to work. “And if there are no girls waiting to kiss you, you'll still get kisses from me!” I smiled, planting a gentle kiss on his cheek. “Going back to work~ I'll be right back!”

 

“N-ne...” Chanyeol watched you leave with a dumbfounded expression on his face, nodding his head slowly. He knit his brows together slightly, rubbing the cheek that you kissed. He pouted at his drink, stirring it with his straw. “Aish. You do you always do this...”

 

*****

 

It was nearly eight o'clock, and the sky was pitch black. I was given the duty of locking up the cafe so I was the last one to leave. I expected to see Chanyeol waiting for me, like he usually did. But no. I was greeted by that kiss-stealing manwhore.

 

“Yah, what are you doing here?”

 

Kris leaned against the tree with his arms crossed against his chest. “I'm waiting for my girlfriend.”

 

I walked past him, heading towards home. “You have fun with that.” I jingled the keys in my hand before putting them in my jacket pocket. Bom would kill me if I lost them.

 

“Wait,” Kris reached out and grabbed my arm. “Where are you going? You should be thanking me for waiting out here in the cold!”

 

I turned around and squinted my eyes at him as I shook my arm free of his hand. “I said NO. How many times do I have to reject you until it finally gets into that tiny brain of yours?” I crossed my arms and huffed out a big breath of air. I turned back around and continued to walk.

 

Did she just say 'no' to me? TO ME? Kris blinked for a moment. “Yah, I asked you to be my girlfriend!”

 

I stopped and turned around to face the jerk once again. “And I said NO!”

 

“But you kissed me! You have to pay up!”

 

“WHAT? Kris Wu, you're the most stubborn person I've ever met. You clearly kissed me first.”

 

Kris ignored your words easily. He gave you his face, rolling his eyes. “It's only for like three weeks! And it's not like you're my type anyways. I don't go for girls with a chest as flat as yours.”

 

I didn't know whether to kick him in the balls and run, or to punch him in the face to ruin its prettiness. Or maybe I'll just strangle him to death and get it over with. However, I did know that I hated Kris Wu, and that he loved making me angry.

 

I gritted my teeth. “Since I'm not your type, I don't have to be your girlfriend. Good bye. I hope you'll trip and fall on your face.” I exhaled deeply and continued towards Bom's house.

 

“W-wait for me!” Kris shouted after you, trying to catch up to you. “I was kidding! I love you and your flat chest, babe!”

 

“Please, please, please just let him trip on a rock or something,” you mumbled under your breath. You walked faster, and covered your chest with your arms.

 

What made everything worse was the fact that Kris had followed you home.

 

*****

 

Q: How do you feel about being rejected?

K: She didn't reject me. She will become mine, just wait!

 

Q: Why did you let him follow you home?

J: WHAT? HE FOLLOWED ME HOME? Can I just-- Can someone lock him up somewhere far away from me, and never let him out for eternity?

 


author's note;

I'm so glad chapter 3 made some of your guys laugh c: ! Thanks to the new subscribers for subscribing, and to the ones already subbing for reading/commenting! Hehehe, be on the look out for chapter 5! Thanks for reading!♥