Dying Whale Noises

Kissing Kris Wu

Kris said for the umpteenth time, “I love you.” He leaned his elbows against the table and placed his palms on either sides of his jaw, forming a slight 'V' shape with his hands. He continuously stared at me.

 

I slammed my textbook shut. I narrowed my eyes at him. “You're getting kind of– no, very– annoying... with a hint of creepiness.” I groaned and rubbed my temples. “Why am I even partnered up with you? Why are you not doing any of the work? Why do we have to write a five page essay? Why why why why WHY?”

 

“You're cute when you get aggravated.” Kris smiled cheekily and tilted his head slightly to the right. “Is my baby getting tired already? Do you want me to massage your should–“

 

“Shut... UP!” I yelled at him out of exasperation and slammed my palms against the table.

 

“Uh oh... What did I tell you about controlling your anger, huh?” Kris raised his brows and gave me an innocent pout as he pointed to a space behind me. I let out a heavy, agitated sigh and turned around. My eyes widened.

 

The strict librarian pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose and glared at me. “You've been sitting here talking the entire time. Other students need peace and quiet. I'm going to have to ask you to leave the library and do your work elsewhere.”

 

“A-araso...” I got up from my seat and bowed slightly. I turned back around to glare at Kris. “This is your fault.” I shoved my books into my bag before stomping out of the library in frustration, with a very annoying Kris Wu trailing behind me.

 

*****

 

“I told you we should come over to my house to work on the project instead of going to the library,” Kris mumbled as his fingers tapped on the keyboard. His expression was serious and his eyes were glued to the screen. “It's more comfortable here, and you can yell at me as much as you want to.” He turned his head for a moment and smirked at me.

 

I plopped down on his bed and rolled my eyes. “No thanks. I don't want to get a sore throat because of you.” I folded my arms beneath my cheek and closed my eyes for a moment, feeling an incredible urge to go to sleep. I opened one eye and glanced at the screen over his shoulder. I mumbled tiredly, “Is this really the same Kris Wu that sleeps in class? What are you? Do you learn in your sleep or something?”

 

“I'm amazing, and I'm your boyfriend. That's what I am.” He chuckled and smiled cockily at the screen. He hummed softly as he worked.

 

“Whatever, you narcissistic giant.” I yawned and closed my eyes. His bed is so comfy and soft...

 

*****

 

Kris moved the cursor over to the 'Save' button and clicked it. He sighed and stretched his arms. “Yah, I'm done! I basically did the entire essay.” He turned his head and puckered his lips slightly. “Now where's my reward–“ He laughed. “Don't you know you're not to fall asleep on someone else's bed?”

 

He got up and pulled his blanket over Jae Hee. He sighed and stared at her with a curious expression. “You don't look that bad when you're asleep... You're not yelling at me or giving me a y face.” He gently poked the tip of her nose. He glanced at her plump, red lips. “When will you finally give me a kiss, huh? When everything ends in a few days, would you go back to ignoring me completely? For some reason, you make me–”

 

“W–“ Kris stopped midsentence and watched her with a surprised expression. Jae Hee furrowed her brows in her sleep and rested on her other cheek. She let out a giggle. “Waffur!”

 

“What..?”

 

“You're so silly... oppa...” She lifted her head slightly and smiled, even with her eyes closed, before letting her head fall back down against the bed with a soft thud.

 

“Park Jae Hee, you're really interesting.”

 

*****

 

“W-where am I...” I groggily looked around the slightly familiar room. “Oh right... Project...” I sighed and laid my head back down on the fluffy pillow. My eyes widened. I immediately pushed myself up from the bed. Don't tell me that I fell asleep... Here... On Kris's bed...

 

“Oh look, Sleeping Ugly finally woke up.” Kris smirked and leaned against the frame of the door with his arms crossed against his chest.

 

“Yah!” I furrowed my brows and threw the pillow at him.

 

Kris swiftly caught the pillow and walked over to the bed to put it back down. “I didn't know you drooled in your sleep.” Kris grinned and waved his phone in front of my face. “Wait until I show your precious Chanyeol these pictures!”

 

“W-what..? NO, GIVE ME THAT PHONE!” I reached for the phone as he raised it further and further above my head. “You had no rights to take those pictures! Give meee~!”

 

Kris leaned closer to me. My eyes rounded as my back pressed against the headboard of the bed. His body hovered over mine. “Do you want me to delete these pictures that badly?” He spoke in a teasing tone as he swiped his thumb across the screen. Pictures of me drooling on his pillow slid across the screen. As if he wasn't close enough, Kris inched even closer.

 

“Y-you're such a... A... ERT!” I instinctively clasped my hand over my lips, just in case if he was aiming to kiss me again.

 

“Your face is so red, Jae Hee.” He his bottom lip, moistening it. “Your face looks really tempting right now...”

 

“Are you... getting stupider?” Maybe I shouldn't had hit him in head that many times at school...

 

His lowered his lips to my ear and whispered huskily, “Nope. You're just really, really tempting me.”

 

I felt blood rush up to my cheeks. I stuttered, “W-w-what are you s-saying?”

 

Kris faced me again. His lips were practically a centimeter away from mine. “I only came to give you one thing...”

 

“I-I... I DON'T WANT IT!” I screamed slightly and squeezed my eyes shut. I turned my face away from his. No, no, no. Please don't kiss me again.

 

Instead of feeling a pair of soft lips against mine, something dry pressed against it. I opened my eyes. “What..?”

 

Kris waved the stapled sheets of paper in front of my face. “Did you honestly think I would force a kiss on you? Stealing kisses from you got tiring after a while, Jae Hee.” He pulled the papers behind his back and raised his brows. He smiled cheekily. “Although... You should give me one since I wrote the entire essay.”

 

I gave the screen of his phone one last tap before returning it to him. “How about never?” I gave him a mischievous smirk while he gave me a look of disbelief.

 

“Y-you... Did not just...” He stared at the screen of his phone.

 

“Yup.” I raised my brows and smiled proudly. “And a few certain videos you had saved on there.”

 

“W-WHAT?”

 

“That's right, Kris Wu. I deleted your .”

 

Then Kris made a sound that sounded very similar dying whale sound.

 


author's note;

It's been nearly a week since I last updated! ; __ ; Sorrry ~ But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, kekeke.

Omg I love reading the comments from you guys♥♥♥ I wish I had the time to reply to each individually, but I gotta sleep soon ;__;

Thanks for reading! c: