Punch

Kissing Kris Wu

I had avoided Kris for the entire day yesterday. I talked to Chanyeol for the first time in days yesterday. Chanyeol confessed to me yesterday. Chanyeol kissed me yesterday. I kissed Chanyeol back yesterday... and I don't even know why.

 

I sighed as I leaned over my desk and stared at the classroom's entrance expressionlessly. I rested my forehead on my arms. I was sleep deprived, and my dark eye circles showed it. Thanks a lot, Park Chanyeol. Thanks for making my life so complicated. I gritted my teeth slightly.

 

The chair besides me scraped against the floor. I felt the table top shift a bit beneath my arms as items were placed on top. “Jae Hee-ah! Why are you so down? It's FRIDAY!”

 

Speaking of the devil. I groaned and turned my body away from him.

 

Chanyeol furrowed his brows slightly. “Hey... Don't ignore me because of what happened!” He lifted a strand of my hair to reveal a part of my gloomy glare. His voice softened, “When will you stop running away from me, Jae Hee? You left me yesterday!”

 

I sat up and sighed. “Park Chanyeol, will you please go back to your seat?”

 

Chanyeol turned to face the front and crossed his arms across his chest. He tilted lifted his chin up and jutted out his bottom lip. “Nope, I'm sitting here today because someone keeps trying to avoid me.”

 

“But that's Kris's sea–” The bell rang and cut me off short. I narrowed my eyes at Chanyeol. “Never mind.” I turned around and slouched over my desk again, but I immediately sat up. My expression brightened as I spotted Kris. I was prepared to call him over, but I stopped myself when he took a seat by the front of the classroom.

 

*****

 

“Say 'ah'~”

 

“No.”

 

“Come on, Jae Hee! Stop being so stubborn!” Chanyeol dropped the fork back onto the plate and gave me a slight pout. “You should be happy, or even ecstatic, that I'm feeding you!”

 

“You're trying to feed me, Yeollie. Trying and failing.” I rested my chin on the palm of my hand. I glanced around the lunchroom with a weary gaze. “I want some gr–”

 

Chanyeol's smile widened. He immediately got up from his seat. “I know what you want! You want green tea! I'll go get it! Be right back!”

 

I nodded my head slightly and watched him leave. Once he disappeared from my view, I got up as well. I smirked and headed towards the front of the lunchroom.

 

You can't avoid me, Kris Wu.

 

*****

 

Baekhyun furrowed his brows slightly at the bandage around Kris's hand. He grabbed it and brought it to his face to examine it. “What happened here?”

 

Kris winced and pulled his hand away from Baekhyun. “Watch it!” Kris hissed. He sighed and gazed down at his hand. “It's not that much of a big deal. I accidentally spilled hot water on it last night.” Kris unwounded his bandage to reveal slightly swollen, pink skin. “Tao forced me to bandage it.”

 

Baekhyun wrinkled his nose slightly. “It doesn't look serious...” He looked up at Kris and raised his brows. “Does it hurt?”

 

Kris smirked. He waved his hand up in the air. “This?” He pointed to his hand. “Of course not–”

 

“Congrats!” Someone slapped Kris on the shoulder. Kris glanced up and watched as Luhan took a seat besides him.

 

Luhan raised his brows and sipped his smoothie through the straw. “What? Did I say something wrong?”

 

“Congrats for what?” Baekhyun looked back and forth between Kris and Luhan with a confused expression.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes and ignored Baekhyun. He slapped a crisp bill in front of Kris. “Congrats on winning the bet.”

 

Kris stared down at the money. He pushed it back to Luhan. “I don't want it.”

 

Baekhyun raised his hand. “If Kris doesn't want it, I volunteer to take it in his place!” Luhan gave Baekhyun a look. Baekhyun frowned and placed his hand back down by his side. He reached out to take Luhan's smoothie.

 

“Take it back.” Kris faked a smirk and leaned back in his seat. “All I had to do was play with her feelings. She was just gullible enough to fall for it. It was all too easy.”

 

Baekhyun stopped sipping the smoothie. “Are you planning on giving lessons anytime soo--” His mouth slowly opened into a gawking position. His gaze traveled from Kris to someone behind Kris.

 

“You need to get your facts straight, Kris Wu,” Jae Hee fumed. “I was acting accordingly because you begged me to help you with this so-called 'bet'.” She glanced down at the money. Her hands balled up into fists. She snatched the smoothie away from Baekhyun. “This is what I think about you and your arrogance, you jerk.”

 

This was the second time that strawberry smoothie was poured onto Kris Wu; however, it wasn't an accident this time. Jae Hee threw the empty cup onto the floor and stormed away from Kris's table.

 

Baekhyun gulped. “N-nevermind...”

 

Luhan's eyes remained wide. “I-I'll go get some paper towels–”

 

Kris got up from his seat. The strawberry smoothie was slowly dripping from his hair. “Don't.” He let out an aggravated sigh before walking to the restroom.

 

Did I really do all that just to have her pour smoothie all over me?

 

*****

 

“Where were you?” Chanyeol furrowed his brows. “For a moment, I thought you tricked me into buying you green tea so you could ditch me...”

 

Without answering him, I snatched the green tea from the table and gulped it down. After what seemed like a long drink, I sat down. I sighed and stared at the now half-filled bottle. “Thanks, Yeol. I needed that.” I groaned and rested my forehead against the cold table top. My shoulders slumped. “You were right,” I muttered.

 

“What happened?” Chanyeol opened his mouth slightly and raised his brows.

 

“I was stupid for thinking that Kris Wu actually liked me,” I muttered some more. “He said he was only playing with me.”

 

Chanyeol got up and slammed his palms against the table. “He said WHAT!?”

 

The bell rang before I could explain everything.

 

*****

 

It's the end of the school day. I want to go home, take a nice long shower, and sleep. I yawned as I slammed my locker shut. Yes, sleep sounded good. I sighed and made my way out of the school. And I'll forget everything by tomorrow morning... I knew it was too good to be true to have Kris like me. I knew it... yet I was dumb enough–

 

“You played with her!” Chanyeol's voice yelled.

 

Kris grunted. “And what are you going to do about it!?”

 

My eyes widened at the sight before me. Chanyeol was holding Kris roughly by the collar of Kris's shirt. His eyes looked angry. Both of them were arguing back and forth.

 

You lying !” Chanyeol raised his fist.

 

Before I could stop the two of them, the principal barged out of the school. Her face was red and angry. She shouted, “WU YI FAN AND PARK CHANYEOL! DO THE TWO OF YOU WANT DETENTION?”

 


author's note;

SOOOOB. It took me a long while to update ;___; ! But chapter 16 is finally here! c: I honestly would've ditched the story a long time ago, but I didn't because the comments from you guys are so lovely! ; u ;♥ Keke, thanks for reading and commenting guys!

Don't forget to vote? c: Thanks!