Icing

Kissing Kris Wu

“Go somewhere with me.”

 

I jumped a bit and slammed my locker shut. I turned my head, and glared at him. “Yah! Just because you're up and walking again doesn't mean you have the right to scare me like that!”

 

“Shhh...” Kris pressed his finger to my lips. He closed his eyes and rubbed his temple with his free head. “You're too loud.”

 

I furrowed my brows and quickly slapped his hand away. “I didn't give you permission to touch my lips with your dirty hand either!” I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder. “I think I spent enough quality time with you yesterday as it is. I'm going home today.”

 

“B-buuuuuut!” Kris whined and pouted.

 

I narrowed my eyes at him and held him by the shoulders. “No, Kris. I will not label you as cute just because you're whining and stomping your feet like a child.”

 

He stopped and gave me a confused look. “I thought girls liked cute guys. I thought you liked cute guys.”

 

I pressed my lips together in order to keep myself from laughing. “When you did it... You just downgraded yourself from being the decent looking jerk to a... A... An embarrassingly ugly blob of... Uncute.”

 

Kris rolled his eyes and waved my words off with a flick of his wrist. “You're the only one I'll do these things in front of. Not because you're special, but because I do not care for your opinions.” He reached over and took my bag from me, and carried it instead. He grabbed my hand and lead me towards the school's exit. “You're coming with me.”

 

*****

 

“...” I glanced down at the cake that was placed in front of me, its candles were beginning to melt. There was a moment of silence between the two of us. “Well..? What is this for?”

 

Kris leaned on his elbows and stared at me from across the table. He frowned slightly. “It's my birthday.” He sighed. “You're a horrible girlfriend. You don't even know your boyfriend's birthday.”

 

“Well I know now.”

 

Kris closed his eyes. His hands were folded in front of him.

 

“Hurry up and make a wish! The candles are going to melt all over the cake!”

 

“Be quiet, woman. It takes a while to think of a good wish.” He exhaled softly. “I wish for... a kiss from Jae Hee.” Kris blew out his candles with one breath, and gave me an innocent face.

 

I scrunched up my nose. “What kind of wish is that?! I'm not kissing you, Kris Wu. Never!”

 

“..But it's my birthday...”

 

“And it's my lips that we're talking about.” I plucked the candles out of the cake. I didn't know whether or not I wanted to kiss him. Just thinking about kissing him made me aggravated... Yet, somehow it made me feel... Happy? No, never! “I'll have to think about it.”

 

“What is there to think about?” Kris smiled cockily at me. “You get to kiss me for free.”

 

“Even if you paid me to do it, I wouldn't kiss you!” I stuck my finger in the cake and scooped up some icing. “Happy birthday though.” I giggled and smeared the icing across his cheek.

 

Kris's eyes widened before he could get a hold of the situation. He stuttered, “W-what? YAH, PARK JAE HEE!” He furrowed his brows as he got a big blob of icing and smothered it above my lips. “That's pay back. How dare you ruin my cake.” He crossed his arms over his chest and stared at the cake. “It's not even pretty anymore.”

 

I wiped the frosting off of my face. I laughed, “You still have some on your cheek.”

 

Kris leaned over the table. He closed in on my face. He chuckled. “And you have some left, too.”

 

I raised my brows. “Where?”

 

“Right...” He rested his palm against the side of my cheek and the corner of my mouth with his thumb gently. He leaned in closer. I could feel his cool breath against my lips. “Here.”

 

And then, he pressed his lips against mine.

 

I felt my cheeks flush. I stared at him with a baffled expression before I could register what had happened. “Y-You...”

 

Kris leaned back in his seat with a cocky smirk on his face. If only I could wipe that smirk off right now. “You didn't push me away this time.” He leaned forward on the table again and gazed intently into my eyes. He whispered softly, “You're falling for me aren't you, Jae Hee?”

 

“I-I think so...” I gave him an innocent look, my cheeks were still on fire. “I think... I want one more kiss, Kris.”

 

Kris's grin widened. He leaned forward. “Oh, do you?”

 

I bit my bottom lip and nodded. I motioned for him to lean further across the table. His face was now right above the cake. I slid my arms around his neck. “Close your eyes first.” He closed his eyes. I couldn't help but smirk. This was too easy. With a swift push against the back of his head, I slammed his face into the cake.

 

*****

 

Q: How did it feel?

K: How did it feel what? Why don't you try having your face slammed into a cake? Sugar is horrible for your skin, didn't they teach you that in school?

 

Q: Are you really falling in love with Kris?

J: NO! Why would I? Why is everyone asking me this question? Let me clarify this: I, Park Jae Hee, will never love Kris Wu. He's a jerk.

 

Q: Would you consider kissing him first?

J: ...No. Just no. He can take as much kisses from me as he likes, but I will never kiss him first.

K: As much kisses as I like?

J: … I take that back.

 


author's note;

It's been a week since I last updated :c Thanks for waiting patiently guys~

I've only been in school for a week and I hate it already. ;___;

Oh yeah, if you guys want, you can talk to me on tumblr! I'm always on. c: