Chapter 16 Chocolate

The Last Song I Wrote for You

 

Currently, I’m sitting inside the music room, waiting for Jinyoung.

 

I saw him, standing in the doorway.

 

I stand up for him to see me. I smiled. He smiled and walked toward me.

 

“Hello.” He said, taking my hand in his.

 

I grinned at him. “Hi.”

 

“Did you wait too long?” he asked. He’s standing in front of me. I lifted up my face to see his face. His eyes met mine, they are twinkling. I love his eyes.

 

“No.” I said, my heart drumming at my chest. He leaned forward, creating a small distance between our faces. “It doesn’t matter if I wait too long or not, the most important thing is that you’re here.”

 

He grinned and his other hand held my face.

 

“I’m glad to hear that.”  He said, and his thumb began to move on my cheek.

 

I couldn’t stop smiling at him.

 

“Yoonshi, remember that you are always important to me, no matter what. You always light up me from inside and out. I’m overjoyed to have you in my life.”

 

My eyes are welling up. I’m so happy that I felt I’m floating in the air.

 

Then, Lee Sara appeared. Jinyoung vanished in front of me. He’s standing near Lee Sara. They turned their back at me.

 

Everything turned black. And my world crushed down.

 

I woke up, sweating. Ugh, I feel so bad.

 

I looked at my clock. I groaned. It’s only 4am. And what was the time I actually slept? 2am.

 

A good dream went bad. Then, it’s not a dream. A nightmare it is.

 

I’m afraid to go back to sleep, afraid that the nightmare could get worse.

 

I need a way, a way to heal myself.

 

Red.

 

I need to hear him. I leaned toward my side table and grabbed my music player.

 

I plugged the earphones to my ear, and took a deep breath before hitting the play button.

 

Ah, nothing can beat Red’s song.

 

If only I didn’t let myself fall in love so much with Jinyoung, then I won’t felt bad on turning to Red for comfort.

 

Well, Red still stands as my first love. He’s a person who will welcome me into his arms.

 

*******

The last day of classes before the school ends this year is tomorrow!!

 

I felt like a zombie at school. I was in a daze throughout the day. I never really got enough sleep these days. I’m still crying over my confession fiasco and never got enough sleep since the dream-slash-nightmare still visits my sleep.

 

This is a hassle. My classmates are asking me why I’m so weird and if I’ll go with them tomorrow. The class is planning a karaoke party tomorrow as the class year-end celebration.

 

“Of course, I’ll go.” I said, pasting a small smile on my face. I just wish the smile could make my face looks somehow pleasant. I know I’m ugly right now due to lack of sleep and the usual crying to sleep.

 

“That’s great!” my seatmate and friend, Eunhye said, clasping her hands on her chest.

 

“Is your another friend would go?” Shinhye asked, my other girlfriend. She and Eunhye looked at each other, then at me and glanced at the guy who’s sitting at the corner of our classroom.

 

Jung Jinyoung.

 

“I don’t know.” I shrugged.

 

“Did something happen between you two?”  Shinhye asked me again. She looked concerned.

 

I gave her a look. ‘Not now, please.’ Then I forced a smile.

 

“We understand. Let’s go together tomorrow, okay?” Eunhye said.

 

I nodded, and took my bag. It’s time to go home.

 

When I reached the school gate, I looked back to our school building. To a particular room. The music room.

 

I felt a stab on my chest. Both the wonderful and horrible things happened there.

 

Now, I’m back to avoiding him. What can I do? I just confessed and afraid to talk to him. I know that he’s watching me because I can feel it on my back. Also, he tried to approach me but I’ve hidden behind my friends’ backs.

 

Again, there’s another stab of pain on my chest.

 

I took a deep breath and looked up. A tear escaped and rolled down my cheeks. I snapped my eyes shut to keep another set of tears to escape.

 

“Chocolate?” somebody asked. That’s a male voice.

 

I opened my eyes. And there I saw a golden candy wrapper in front of my face. And the smell, I can smell the sweet aroma of chocolate.

 

I turned to face the owner of chocolate.

 

I blushed. GOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH, he’s handsome!

 

I looked at him, confused.

 

“Chocolate. You need it. It can make you feel better.” He said. He took my hand, laid it open and put the golden wrapper on my palm.

 

“Thank you.” I mumbled, accepting the chocolate.

 

He grinned, boyishly. He’s cute yet handsome! “Now, eat it.”

 

I complied. It’s bittersweet. But I like it. “It’s delicious.” I finally said.

 

He grinned and held out his hand. “I told you so. By the way, I’m Gong Chanshik. People like to call me Gongchan. And you are?”

 

A/N: Let's welcome, Channie! *applause* What do you think? Did you like it? Or Do you love it? Anyway, COMMENT! I'm so happy that I keep gettiong good response from you, awesome readers!! Lots of love and chocolates~

 

:) be my friend? Upvote *hopeful*