Chapter 1 Teaser (Like it or Love it?)

The Last Song I Wrote for You

It happens to be that I'm just a simple student. Home – school - home. A simple routine. Sometimes I go out with my few friends. That's all. The only difference I have on this dull life of mine is that I fell in love. Okay, falling in love is somewhat cliché on a life of a high school student but I fell in love in a very different way. Because I fell in love in just a voice.

 

“...you are everything to me.

With your smile, my life is complete.

Just stay by my side, I'll be happy to do your bid....”

 

Those lines made my heart beats like crazy and made my life goes crazy. Okay, that's overreacting, I know but that's true. Unknowingly, I blush when I heard his voice and my heart feels like going out of my chest. And it is just his voice, I never met him in person and no one met him. This person I fell in love is an artist, he's a singer, a well known one, he got a great deal of fans and his songs are always on air, and his albums are always on chart. But no one knows who he is. He's a mysterious singer. He never shows in any places in the entertainment world but that never affect his popularity in a bad way and just made it attract more. There is no advertisement for his album at all. It just pops out in the market and the fans are helping to get a copy. The agency never reveals his identity 'cause his the star of the company. The only thing they say that he only comes once the whole album is ready for recording in a day and he'll be gone. His fans are 90% girls, (I'm one of them) and the rest are guys who uses his song to make girls swoon at them. As for me, I'm just his fan and I got myself copies of his 3 albums in just a year of his popularity.

 

But one day, a guy appears out of nowhere in front of me and my ordinary life change into a very unordinary way...