2 Gifts

Let Me Go To Heaven, Ms.Reaper

Author's POV

 

Shinja finally reaches her room. She throws herself into the  bed. Dongwoo opens the door of her room.They share the same room . Because they are partners. All partners will shares their room. But for boys and girl their beds are like this.

 

"Noona, how's your day now?" He asks, he is  already in his pijamas.

 

"Not bad, but also not good." Shinja buries  her face in  pillow.

 

Dongwoo  worrys about  her. He has never seen Shinja like this. Tired and weak. He thinks that  Shinja is  tired because of her mission. But actually, she is tired because she played  PS 3 with Hoya the  whole day.

 

Dongwoo takes something from his bag. He always buys something after he does his shift. He always buys weird things.

 

"Noona look!" He shows something.

 

"Stuffed animal again? C'mon Dongwoo you're 18."Shinja still bury her face.

 

"Ani, I bought   for you too."

 

Shinja turns her head to him. She sees 6 pens at Dongwoo's hand.

"What's that?" Shinja asks.

 

"Invisible Pen! You can write unseen message. You can see it if you light the light." He writes an unseen message for her. Then he light toward it.

 

I'll forever be Jang Dongwoo who shouts SupportJa for you! :)

[Block it if you want to know the message]

 

"Wow, hmm SupportJa?." Says Shinja.

 

"Yeah, I'll always support you from behind."  Dongwoo smiles.

 

Shinja feesl happy to hear that. Shinja thinks  he doesn't worship  but respect her.

 

"Oh yeah, I'll give you the black one. Since there's no Grey." Dongwoo gives the black pen to her.

 

"Komawo Dongwoo." She smiles.

 

"Welcome, noona. Let's sleep now." Says Dongwoo happily.

 

Shinja nods. Dongwoo turns off the light and flies to his bed (His bed at the top).

 

"Good night noona."

 

"Night."

 

They sleeps in peace. They sleep in silence. Until an speaker ring. Shinja wakes up but Dongwoo? Hm.... He's a deep sleeper.

 

*What the hell?* Thinks Shinja.

 

"Attention, Hope Kim Shinja heads to Boss' room. Once again, Hope Kim Shinja heads to Boss' room."

 

Shinja can't see clearly, but she hears the announcement clearly. Shinja yawns then rubs her eyes. She wears her hoodie. She open the doors quietly. Scared to wake the other reapers. She sneaks quietly to the boss' room.

 

Finally, she arrives at boss' room. She knocks the door quietly.

 

"Myungsoo." She whispers.

 

Sungyeol opens the door, "What is it?"

 

"I am  the one to  ask you. Why  did Myungsoo call me?" Shinja asks.

 

Sungyeol yawns, "Myungsoo says to pack your stuff. Tomorrow you will be with Howon for 24 hours until his time is over." he closes the door again.

 

Shinja drops her jaw. She receives 2 presents today :

  1. Infrared Pen from Dongwoo.
  2. Command to live with Hoya from Myungsoo.