Fighting!

Let Me Go To Heaven, Ms.Reaper

Sungyeol's POV

 

I want you!

I need you!

I love you!

Atama naro naka Gangan natteru music

Heavy rotation!

 

"Boss!" I cover my ears with tissue.

 

My boss plays 'Heavy Rotation' in his laptop. He is a fanboy of AKB48. There's still a lot of girlgroups in Korea, but why must AKB48 from Japan!? I wonder why he loves them. But if the  reaper girls ,especially Shinja know this, they will stone. But Shinja  will laugh at him and will  say.

"What!? Boss of reapers loves AKB48? Euh."

 

Maybe I should shut my mouth until Shinja can figure it out  by herself. Now, I must report this stuff to him.

 

"BOSS! PLEASE TURN OFF THE MUSIC!" I shout.

 

He turns off the music. I come closer to his desk and put a pile of documents on his desk.

 

"What is it?" He asks.

 

"They are new documents from God. You must give these documents to Rank C Reapers."

 

He just sighs then put them in his wardrobe. His position is too hard got by other reaper. But why did he bet on his position with Shinja? 

 

Author's POV

 

Shinja is bored. She doesn't know what she wants to do.

 

"I'm bored. Do you have any games that we can play?"

 

"Hm... How about this one?" He goes to the wardrobe to get his PS 3 and the casette.

 

"Sounds great! I never play it with my brother."

 

3 hour later

 

"Oh my, I lost to  a girl." Says Hoya.

 

"Of course, my baby is the best fighter." Says Shinja.

 

They plays until  sweat are streaming. Shinja uses Jin Kazama.

While Hoya uses Raven.

They fighting for winning. For being The King Iron Fist Tournament 6.

 

They are in round three. Their life bar are short now. If one of them kick the other, he or she will win. Shinja tries to kick Hoya. But too bad, Hoya is quicker than her. He wins the battle.

 

"Ah! I  lost!" Shouts Shinja.

 

"How about battle 2?" Hoya smirks.

 

"You bet." Shinja choose her second best player for her, Asuka Kazama.

 

 

Myungsoo and Sungyeol watch them play Tekken 6. Sungyeol too wants to  play it. He looks at  Myungsoo.

 

"You too want play it ? With me?" Asks Myungsoo.

 

Sungyeol nods. Suddenly, he recognize the sentance said by Myungsoo, 'with me?'

 

"You can fight againts me? Hahaha, Paul Phoenix will never lose!" Says Sungyeol.

"Yeah, but Marshall Law is better." Smirks Myungsoo.

Myungsoo gets his   PS 3 out . He links the cable to the TV  and turns it on . They grab their consule and  start to fight. They forget about Shinja  for then.

 

Shinja  is satisfied to win against Hoya. She looks through the window. The sun is  now set. Now, she must go to Otherworld.

 

"I must go back!" The wings appears on her back.

 

"Wait! You will come again ,right?" Asks Hoya.

 

Shinja rolls her eyes, "Of course, I'll win the battle again."

 

Hoya nods his head, "OK, good bye noona." He lower his head. Actually, He wants Shinja always be with him. But he doesn't want  to create   trouble for her.

 

"Don't speak  like we won't meet again. I'll come  here tomorrow." Shinja smirks and flys away to the Otherworld.

 

*I'll be with him... Until his time is over.*