What do you think about death?

Let Me Go To Heaven, Ms.Reaper

Shinja's POV

 

Do you think death is painful?

But, death is usual for us.

 

"AI!! AI!!" The mother cries like a baby because her daughter is dead.

 

Dongwoo muffles his cries as he sees that scene. But me? I just set a flat face.

 

"It's sad, noona." He rubs his eyes with his hand. I grab his hand.

 

"Yah, don't use your hand! It's dirty." I give him my silk handkerchief.

 

He wipes his tears. I haven't  taken the soul,so I fly to the girl's dead body. I take my scythe and slash her body carefully. But no worries, her real body won't be slash, just the soul. The soul comes out from her body. She has pure round eyes, fair skin, soft hair and innocent face.Just like her dead body.

 

"Where am I? Who are you?" She looks at me.

 

I lowered my head to make us see our eyes each other, "I'm the reaper and we are still  on earth."

 

She is shocked to hear that, "Reaper!? So am I dead?" I nod my head. Her face is pale. I comfort her and tell her the place that she will live. Yeah, between hell or heaven.

 

"I understand unnie." She smiles.

 

Her smiles does’nt make me feel pity or sadness. Because..

 

I don’t need any feelings to do this job.

 

I grab her hand and fly to Dongwoo. Dongwoo  has already set his shining eyes. Ready to worship me.

 

"NOONA! YOU'RE AMAZING! THAT'S WHY REAPERS CALL YOU THE LEGEND OF REAPERS!" I  feel like shutting his mouth. When he is  happy, he’s noisy and when he cries he’s so quite.

 

"Enough  of talking ,  take  this girl." I give her hand to Dongwoo.

 

Dongwoo takes her hand and talks to her. Maybe because  they both are innocent, they  mingle well.

 

I take the document. The document about someone who will die in a short time. I stamp the document with 'complete' text. I wait for Dongwoo. Why he partnered  me with Dongwoo? I’m bored to see him crying. I want my partner to be a serious one. Like him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First chapter, sorry if this chapter is too short for you >_<. The second chapter will be longer than this. Wow, who's he anyway in your opinion.

 

Love Comment and Subscribers!