Special Mission

Let Me Go To Heaven, Ms.Reaper

Dongwoo and I have  finished our job. So we go to the boss's  room for reporting. "Myungsoo?" I knock the door.

 

"Come in." A voice calls behind the door..

 

I open the door. Myungsoo who is sitting on his seat and Sungyeol , his assistant are waiting  for our report.

 

"How  was today? Was  there any problem?" Myungsoo asks.

 

"No, Myungsoo. Everything's fine." I give the document to him.

 

He takes the document and examine it. He nods and puts it in  a brown envelope.

 

"Ok, Dongwoo you can go now. But Shinja, you must stay  here." he says .

 

"Yes boss, excuse me. I'll go first, noona." Dongwoo goes out from the room.

 

*No! Dongwoo! You can't leave me with Myungsoo!* I am screaming in my heart. Man, I want to fly away from here!

 

"Shinja, I want to tell you something."

 

"What is it ,Myungsoo?" I ask.

 

He glares at me. I knew this was going to happen. He hates if people call him by his name.

 

"Shinja, I am your boss and you must call me boss."

 

I hate it  when Myungsoo calls me without  honorifics (use noona). First, he is younger than me and second he is my younger brother when we were alive.

 

"Myungsoo, can you call me noona? You're my younger brother when we were still alive,remember? And because your selfishness, I am dead  and i am now  a reaper."

 

Myungsoo just sighs. And he tell something, "And you know noona? I am dead because of your still living  greasy boyfriend."

 

I glare at him. Why should he bring my boyfriend in this conversation.

 

"Calm down boss and you too, noona." Sungyeol tries to calm us.

 

I just sigh. I slam my hands on the table and  come to the point.

 

"Ok Myungsoo, what do you want from me?" I ask.

 

He smirks at me. I hate his smirk so much, "I'll give you special mission."

 

He ask Sungyeol for the new document.

 

*Special? What kind of mission?* I think.

 

Sungyeol gives the document to Myungsoo .He then taked it back and hands its over to me . I open the document and read the content

 

Name : Lee Ho Won

Date Of Birth : March, 28th 1991

Date Of Death : December, 21th 2007

Cause : His disease makes him weaker and dead.

 

I throw the document on Myungsoo's desk. I was always given the document by him if the soul will die today and  the cause of dead written. But, this client will die in seven days and  cause wasn't mentioned.

 

"Are you crazy or something!He will die in seven days and I don't know what will cause his death?!" I protest.

 

Myungsoo sighs at me. "Shinja, that's your special mission. That' is to bewith him for 7 days. And for the cause, you can figure it  out by yourself."

 

I laugh at him and  tell him, "I am a reaper ,Myungsoo! Not a ! So I refuse your stupid mission!"

 

I leave him. Before I open the door to leave,Myungsoo says something to me.

 

"You can to be a boss, if you do this mission without crying."

 

My eyes widened after  I hear his sentence. I go back to his desk  and take the document.

 

"OK, Myungie! I'll do this stu... I mean special mission." I show him a thumbs up sigh and  run happily from his room.

 

Finally, I can  be THE BOSS OF REAPERS !

 

Author's POV

 

After Shinja leaves. Myungsoo just sighs. Sungyeol looks worry of him.

 

"Boss, why  do you want to  give your position to her?"

 

Myungsoo looks Sunyeol's eyes deeply.

 

"Sungyeol-ah."

 

Myungsoo stands up from his chair. He cups Sungyeol's face. Myungsoo's smooth hand make Sungyeol's sweats are streaming.

 

"What is it, Boss?" Sungyeol asks in confuse.

 

Myungsoo's lips leans to Sungyeol left ear. His breathe makes Sungyeol tickled.

 

"Bring me coffee then I'll tell you later." He whispers.

 

Sungyeol shocks then hit Myungsoo's arm playfully, "Gee, why you don't tell me? Why you must whisper me to give a command to me!"

 

Myungsoo laugh at Sungyeol. "I love to tease you, Yeol. But don't worry, I still love a girl on earth. Bring me a coffee now."

 

Sungyeol gets curious about who that girl is that his boss loves. But first, he must bring coffee for his boss.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Second Chappie, thanks very much to Unknownmiss . She helps me to fix the grammatical errors.

Subscribe if you love this story ^^. And please comment it, so we know your opinion about this story^^