Tiramisu

Let Me Go To Heaven, Ms.Reaper

Author's POV

 

Myungsoo watches Shinja's action on  his laptop. In Hoya's room, there are Otherworld CCTV Camera that had been already set before Shinja accepted this job. Myungsoo just laughs at her.

 

*She didn't change.* Thinks Myungsoo.

 

A knock  is heared from back door.

 

"Come in."

 

Sungyeol open the door and   2 cups of americano in his hand . He put one on Myungsoo's desk and keeps one for himself.

 

They drink their coffee while watch Shinja's action. Sungyeol surprises when Hoya and Shinja can talk each other.

 

"Why he can see her?" Asks Sungyeol.

 

"Because, that boy has six senses." Myungsoo's eyes still on laptop screen.

 

"This gonna be interesting." Sungyeol smirks.

 

They watch Shinja's each and every step. But Shinja  doesn"t  know about  it.

 

 

Shinja is  confuses to see Hoya. He can see and talk to her. This is her first time to have  client with six senses. Hoya wonders about her.

 

"Reaper-sshi?"

 

"My name is Shinja."

 

"Shinja-sshi?"

 

"Call me with honorifics (Noona) because I am older than you."

 

"Shinja noona?"

 

"Ne?"

 

"Are you hungry?"

 

Shinja nods her head. Hoya stand up from his bed. He takes something from his private fridge. There's  a box of  full of cakes.

 

"Here, sorry if I just can gives you this." Hoya hands the box to her.

 

Shinja's eyes are shining. Because she loves cakes especially chocolate cake. She opens the box. There are 6 slices of different cakes in the box. There are chocolate cake, cheese cake, fruit tart, shortcake, opera cake and unknown cake (She doesn't know the name of that cake, because she never eats it when she still alive)

 

"Thanks, Howon." Shinja smiles.

 

Hoya smiles back at her. But heis  surprised  when Shinja calls him by his name.

 

"How do you know my name." He asks.

 

"Reapers must know their client's name." Shinja smirks.

 

"Oh I see. You can call me Hoya, Shinja noona." He smiles.

 

Shinja  blushes. When she sees Hoya smiling, she remembers when Myungsoo still alive. He always smiles at her and calls her noona. But now, he is different.

 

*Why you remember about that stupid Myungsoo? Forget about him!* Shinja pinches her cheek.

 

Shinja looks at the unknown cake. She still curious the name of that cake.

 

"Hoya, what is the name of this cake?" She asks.

 

"Oh that's Tiramisu. Wanna try it?"

Shinja nods. He lets her to sit then prepare some tea. He takes two Tiramisu cakes from fridge (His parents had  sent  them). He pours some tea intotheir cups. Shinja looks confuse. Because this is her first time  sh is served by her client.

 

"Let's eat together." Hoya smiles.

 

Shinja nods. She tries one spoon. She puts it in and chews it carefully. Her eyes becomes shining. Because of it taste.

 

"This is delicious! I feel happy like I go to heaven!"

 

Shinja takes another spoon and eats  it again. Hoya smiles at her. He loves to see people  who are happy.

 

"Noona, do you know what tiramisu mean?" Asks Hoya.

 

"Ani, What is it?"

 

"It means let me go to heaven."

 

Shinja's jaw drop . The simple cake has a deep mean. She doesn't know if cakes can have  meanings.

 

Shinja thought the answer about Hoya. What is his diseas? Why he is so calm to face the death?

 

What is the cause of his death?