Meeting him

Let Me Go To Heaven, Ms.Reaper

Shinja’s POV

 

I fly happily to my destination. Why? Because I will  be the boss after this stupid mission. I read the document to know his address.

 

"Dong-A Hospital? Room 300, maybe that one !" I fly to the destination.

 

Author's POV

 

Hoya , a weak boy who can't do anything knows that  he will die soon  and live in  the after life. Black feathers slowly appear in his room. He examines it.

 

"This feather? Is'nt it from a Raven? But there's no raven around here." He thinks

 

Suddenly, a reaper appears in front of him. It's a girl. She is wearing a  grey hoodie and has  a sycthe, ready to take him. Yeah, she's Shinja.

 

"Who are you?"

 

"Me? I am a re.... What!? You can see me?"

 

"Ne, clearly." He smiles

 

Shinja never knew  there were  human who could  see unseen things like ghost, angel, devil, cupid........

 

Even herself

 

*That  stupid Myungsoo. I'll kill him after do this stupid mission!* Shinja readyly  prepares her fist to kill him.

 

Hoya just looks confused. He usually sees ghosts. And this is the first time seeing a  reaper.

 

*Why she is here? Oh yeah, I'll die soon.* He thinks.

 

Hoya just blames it on his fate . Shinja feels annoyed seeing  his face. Usually, people are affraid of her and  run for they life even though they can't prevent  death. But Hoya looks calm and rest his fate. This make Shinja more annoying.

 

"Why are you not  running away from me!" Shinja screams angryly.

 

Hoya just giggles at her. That's the first time a human has  dared  to laugh at her.

 

"What are you laughing at." Shinja rolls her eyes to him, crosses her arms.

 

"It's funny, I can't run away from you. Even  if I  run, you will chase me right?"

 

Shinja just  too blames her fate . She has 3 points to prove that she's the unluckiest person :

1. She has a weak partner like Dongwoo.

2. Boss a.k.a Myungsoo gives her stupid special mission.

3. She will be with someone who can see her for seven days.