Payback's a b*tch

The Clash of the BADASSES

 

Photobucket

Dara's POV

"Hmmm,Sambo,do you think i look good in this or this?" I asked while holding 2 different outfits infront of me.

"Meowwww~" 

"Yeah i think this looks good on me too," I said in agreement.

Hold up..Before you guys have any funny ideas...F.Y.I Sambo is not a human,he's my adorable kitty cat! And yup,i do ask opinions from him. Mind you,he's still a living thing and he even understand me more than anyone else! *sigh* I love him so much.

My eyes darted to my ceiling clock.It read 6.58AM. 
Ooo damn i had 2 mins more to spare!  Good thing i already washed my hair the night before so i only washed my face and brushed my teeth,and i even managed to put on light make up in just a few mins. Come to think of it,i didnt even know how the heck i could get ready that fast. Maybe i was just excited to spend time with my besties in school. OK NO WHO AM I KIDDING. I just didnt want to get my kicked by my own bestie who is so ing good at kicking people's but not a FREAKING ball ! SHE'S  A ER IN SPORTS.  So yeah getting kick in the is so not the way to start your morning. 

After i put on my outfit which consist of red skinny jeans,plain white tee and denim vest and i paired it off with white high tops. I put on lots of accesories like bangles and s like that to complete my look. 

" Dammmn whos the hot momma looking at you! Oh wait..It's me," I said to myself in the mirror. HEHEHEHE sorry can't help it,but in my defense,i did look smoking hot . HEHEHE . 

With a last look in the mirror,i grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs..but not by the stairs. I have an elevator in my house. Ok i called it a house but others kept telling me it's a ing mansion.

Yup,you guys guessed it right,I am rich. Ok with the mansion and all i'm not only rich,i'm filthy rich. Actually my dad's the one who's filthy rich. He's a successful businessman,a really succesful one like you know the one  who many want to befriend with,flirt with and s like that ALL because of his status and KACHINGG.

I'm his only daughter. Oo lucky me * roll eyes* 

Urgh it to be the only child.I really wished i had siblings,it would be so much fun!! Being a rich daddy's girl is so ing boring MINUS the all-the-money-you-can-get but other than that IT JUST SPELLED B-O-R-I-N-G!!! I mean I actually had to keep my identity a secret for my own safety. You know if you're THAT succesful and loaded,lots of bastards want nothing more than you to fall. Hence, many have much ill intentions towards my daddy. Thus,people all over the world do not know who's Mr John Park's ( my father ) daughter is. What they only knew was that my dad has a daughter and no wife. That's it. And yes no wife cuz my mum passed away when i was still a little girl.

*sigh* If only she's here then i wont be THAT lonely.

 So like any other rich businessman,my daddy always had to travel and stuff like that,NO TIME FOR HIS SOCIAL LIFE = ME. And like most typical rich kids,i grew up with butlers and maids around.  It was actually not that bad though,I had great relationship with all of them,they're fun people. Especially Uncle Samuel,he's my personal butler but i didn't treat him like one. He was like my second father and i loved him so much. He's been with me when i was still a BABY!! 

" Ah Dara-sshi,what a wonderful suprise to see you up so early in the morning," Uncle Samuel commented when I walked by the kitchen. He was preparing breakfast for my father as usual. 

" OMG UNCLE SAM. How many times must i tell you to call me Dara. I hate formality and it's not like we're strangers or anything," I said exasperatedly.

Uncle Sam's mouth quirked up at the sides,somehow finding me so amusing and shook his head gently.

" My apologies. It's just that it's in my nature to speak formally. But I'll try,Da....RA," he pronounced my name so awkardly that i just couldn't help but to burst out laughing.

"HAHAHA ohmy uncle you're so adorable. Thanks for liffting my mood. As you can see im not having a good morning thanks to my good-for-nothing bestfriend who woke me up at such wrong timing," I huffed,thinking about my dream about Zac YUMMY Efron. 

*HONK HONK*

I rolled my eyes at the all too similar car honking. It was none other than Bommie. 

"Hmm speak of the devil," I murmured.

"Have fun,Da..RA. Try not to get in trouble on your first day," called Uncle Samuel as i walked to the front door.

"I'll try not to! Bye uncle sammy! See ya!" I shouted from the front door.

I opened the door to see my bestie leaning on her Lamborghini,facing the opposite of me and she was applying her red lipstick. Yeap a lamborghini,she's rich too but not as rich as me.

Seeing her engrossed at applying her lipstick,a brilliant idea came to me. It was payback time,Park Bom.

NO ONE WOKE THE LION UP UNSCATHED.

It seemed like she did not notice me at all. I think she did not expect me to be on time.

HMMM THINKING SO LOW OF ME HUH PARK BOM. Let's see about that huhhhh.

With quiet footsteps,i tiptoed my way to the other side of her car,crouching beside it. 

1....

2....

3.....

I jumped and screamed an ear-splitting one ," PARK BOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

And just like i expected,Bom jumped in shock  and while at that ,she smudged her red lipstick all over the bottom part of her face. 

HOLLLLYYYYYY SHIIIIIITTTTTTTT. 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG SHE LOOKED LIKE RONALD MOTHEREFFING MACDONALDS WITH HER RED LIPSTICK ALL OVER. AHAHHAHAHA OH MOTHER OF GOD HAHAHHAHAHA. I was rolling on the  floor,laughing my off and totally not noticing Bom's fuming anger. Smokes were literally coming out from her ears.

" SANDARA PARKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ! " Bom voice boomed loudly. 

Alright,i should be scared less right then cuz Bominator's mode was ON but I just could not take her seriously with all that smudged red lipstick on her face!! Instead i doubled over in more laughters. 

" Bwahahahhahahahha you look ing funny Bom. I think you can just quit studying and become a comedian! I swear you're gonna earn a lot! " I choked out in between laughters.

" You're so ing childish,ya know that? God,i cant believe im friends with you! Bestfriends even!! URGHH just get in the ing car! " She spat acidly.

" HEHEHEHE you know you love me. BUT you're the one who woke me up and ruined my fantasy with ZAC YUMMY EFRON!!! So we're even,haha payback's a huh ," I replied and send her a wink before getting in the front seat.

" Whatever,you gonna pay for my muffins. And thanks to you we're gonna be late for school! Top's gonna flipped cuz he's reaching already," Bom nagged.

" Yeah yeah whatever ,you know top cant really be mad at us. We're his babygirls," I said,smiling.

"Hmm that i cant argue," Bom agreed while giggling.

Her giggles made me giggled and the giggles made us barked in laughters.

I can never be in a bad mood whenever im with her. Same goes to our other bestie,Choi Seunghyun aka TOP.

 

Bom's POV

"HMMMMM oh this chocolate muffin is like in my mouth. HOLYYY i think im having an now," I moaned shamelessly,devouring the muffin with my left hand,driving like a boss with my right.

I could see Dara rolled her eyes from my peripheral vision.

Huhh what does she know bout muffins. 

" Ahh,welcome to school es," I announced as i drove through the gates of hell hahahha no the gates of our school. 

I was driving to the carpark,driving to the V.I.P spot where i always parked my baby at but as i came nearer i realised there was already  a red ferarri parked there.

Ok what the ACTUAL .

" What the ,who's bloody car is that," Dara said,she too noticed the red ferrari.

" huh you tell me, " I replied mindlessly since I WAS SO FUMING MAD RIGHT NOW.

NO ONE. I REPEAT NO ONE TAKE MY SPOT. 

" Whoever this is,they're in for a deep ," I growled lowly. 

Author's note :

Hey ya'll here's chap 2 !! HOPE YA ENJOY !!! And thank you soooooo much to those who subscribed and commented!!! Appreciate alooooot!! Pls do comment more!! And to those who have not subscribe,pls do !! ^^ Until next time !! ANNYONG !! 

Wink from our ssantoki 

Photobucket

& HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR G-D !!! 

Photobucket