Do not pop Bom's Bubbles !

The Clash of the BADASSES

Previously ..

I was driving to the carpark,driving to the V.I.P spot where i always parked my baby at but as i came nearer i realised there was already  a red ferarri parked there.

Ok what the ACTUAL .

" What the ,who's bloody car is that," Dara said,she too noticed the red ferrari.

" huh you tell me, " I replied mindlessly since I WAS SO FUMING MAD RIGHT NOW.

NO ONE. I REPEAT NO ONE TAKE MY SPOT. 

" Whoever this is,they're in for a deep ," I growled lowly. 

 

Dara's POV

"What are you gonna do?" I asked,watching Bom in amusement. She missed a spot on one corner of her cheeks. There was still a red stain there kekekke but i was soooo not telling her.  

"I'm going to find this and dragged them here to move the ing car so i can ing park and maybe throw in some punches if im still pissed," She said through gritted teeth. 

Woah hoo,someone's in a bad mood. Keke.

" Urgh,that's such a hassle. I have much better idea,but we have to missed first period to do that," I suggested,smiling evil-ly.

Bom matched my smile as i went on explaining my plan. 

" dara,you're a genius. I would marry you if you were a guy," Bom gushed at me.

" Urgh,no thanks,you're so not my type, you're too fiesty," I replied,putting on a funny expression.

Bom just flipped her hair. " Your loss," she said with much cool. 

" Yeah whatever.By the way.have you called Top?" I asked.

" Ah crap," she cursed. "Totally forgot about our babyboy,hold on imma put him on speaker."

*kring kring kring*

"A-yo A-C babes~ What up," Top's low y voice answered.

" What the hell is AC?" Bommie and I asked in unison.

" A-cup and C-cup Babes. Bom you're the C and Baby D obviously you're the A or barely A keke ," He snickered. Bom was already in fits of laughter cuz both of them know how i hated it when people talk about my s. Urgh,both of them are such despicable people. 

My s are cute ok. Small-sized are cute. WHO THE HELL NEEDS HUGE S ANYWAYS !!! IT'S NOT GOOD FOR YOUR BACKBONE  CUZ IT'S TOO GODDAMN HEAVY !! URGHHH. whatever i love my s. *pouts* 

OHHH TOP A.K.A CHOI SEUNGHYUN...He's a really a handsome man,a tall and muscular one at that. Girls everywhere go gugu-gaga at the sight of him. However,it's a pity that he no longer valued his dear life anymore. Such a pity. 

" Which would you prefer,Top. Knife Or rope? I recommend the knife though,it's much easier to do the job,you know..Like stabbing you repeatedly," I growled in annoyance.

" Oooo hit a nerve,didn't I . You know i love you D eventhough you're quite empty in the cup," Top continued to boil my blood !! URGH THIS MAN IS SO DEAD.

I was about to retaliate when Bom beat me to it.

" Ok you two cows stop it,we have more important problem here. Some stole my spot,Top and we both need to skip first lesson to do our job. Can you cover for us?" Bom asked.

" Ahh,yeah i saw that ferrari. Heard that it's a new girl but the thing is,she's already popular with the students in school for i dont know what reason and she even knew that your spot is taken but she still parked her there. Huhh someone's tryna start a war," Top informed.

" Oh no she didn't~~" I sang.

" Hmm makes our job much more easier since we're going against with a right here," Bom said.

" Anyway what are you babygirls up to huhh?" Top asked curiously.

So we told him our plan which he thought was B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T. 

*ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE* HEHE THANK YOU,THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

So Bom drove us to the nearest department store. We bought heck alot of...................

 

BUBBLE WRAP!

hehehehhehe UHUH  bubble wrap!!! We bought tapes too.

Bom drove us back to school and parked a few spots away from that ferrari. 

We checked our surroundings for any teachers or students,thankfully all of them were already in classes,leaving the carpark empty.  We had to do this quickly before the bell rings.

So we quickly made our way to the car and unpacked those bubblewraps and started to wrap the car with that,taping the ends on it. 

After 15 mins,we got the whole car wrapped completely in bubblewraps,the tape securing it in place.

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH oh god i just GOT TO SEE THIS REACTION WHEN SHE SEES HERE CAR. HAHAHHAHAHAHA DAMN I NEED TO GET A CAMERA READY.

Before we got back to class,Bom scribbled a note and pasted it on the car's windscreen with a tape. 

" Uhuh thats what you get if ya pop MY bubbles," I heard Bom said when she pasted that note.

Fortunately,we got back just in time for second period,MATH. Gosh i despised Math!!! The numbers always get me so ing dizzy and cranky. Math is just like my time of the month. I hate periods too. URGH. 

We both were the last ones to enter and most of the seats were taken but TOP was one of the few early ones and saved us both a seat beside him at the back(thank god) of the class. We quickly sat beside him and showed him our thumbs up sign indicating that our plan went puuuuurfectly.

" Oh ya who's this new girl that is suddenly sooooo popular?" I asked,I was really curious.

" Ah i just got to know she's the daughter of Kim Holdings,and she's like the typical pretty doll with a stuck up attitude,and right now she thinks she run the school bcos of her dad's status," Top informed.

Hmmm Kim Holdings....Somehow i heard that name before....Then it clicked.. KIM HOLDINGS were the one who's proposal got rejected by my Dad thus making them lose some big numbered kaching. Kim Holdings is very successful and respected nationwide but still not on par with my daddy. 

"So where is she? I didn't see any new faces yet," Bom asked.

" I dont know,she was supposed to be in this same class but-" Top was cut off when the class door was opened and in came a living barbie doll,strutting her fake infront of the class. Following behind her was  a nerd carrying a bunch of things,obviously acting as a slave for this freaking doll. Wow what a great first impression this barbie was giving.

" Excuse me Miss,do you know-" Mrs Lee,the teacher,was cut off by this barbie's screechy voice.

"Its Miss Kim. The daughter of Kim Holdings. So you were saying?" said this barbie smugly.

OH GODDDD,CAN SOMEBODY JUST PLUCKED HER LITTLE BARBIE HEAD OUT OF HER BODY. ONE THING I HATE IS COCKY RICH PEOPLE JUST LIKE HER. Unfortunately this school was FULL OF IT.  Yeah Shinhwa High School is a school for rich kiddos. The students here are divided into two groups. One group are made up of the low profile peeps who dont like unnecessary attention and does not show off how much they are worth. While the other group obviously the ones who are attention and always showing off their parent's money every second of the day and the ones who look down to poor people you know people like that..

Obviously this fell into the second group,the rich tards. 

"Miss Kim,you cant come in class late,it's the rules here and i dont care if you're the daughter of Kim Holdings. Rules are rules. So im going to let you off this time since it's just the first day of school. Take this as a warning. Now take a seat," With that Mrs Lee turned back to the white board and continued to write equations.

This Kimmy doll just rolled her eyes and walked to seat in the middle and sat down. Her 'Slave' followed her and was about to sit next to her when she was stopped. 

" Nuh uh,who the hell do you think you are to sit next TO ME? Leave my stuff here and sit far away from me,after this lesson,carry my stuff to the next class,Now go," Kimmy doll dismissed her with a wave of her hand.

" Oh god,my hands are twitching right now!! I so wanna give that some slap," Bom whispered to me.

" Tell me about it. It's okay. This gonna get what's coming for her,"I whispered back with a wide smile on my face.

 

" yes!! finally lunch!! I am freaking hungry~~" Bom pouted.

" Let's go to the cafeteria quickly and feed this monster before she demolished this building," I teased.

I hooped one of arm around bom's and another around top's. 

When we finally got our food,we headed to our table and sat down.

We were having a fun conversation when loud clinking of heels echoed throughout the cafetria.

"Uh-oh Queen of Barbie's heading our table,and she's not looking happy right now," I annouced to my besties.

" YOU !!!! " Kimmy doll shouted and slammed a paper on our table,her face was tomato red.

Oh hooo,i think im going to like this..

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Park sisters are the best ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our BabyBoy ;)

Photobucket

And a happy dragon haha 

Photobucket

Author's Notes :

Hey ya'll !!! Here's chappie 3 !! Hope ya enjoy this too! hehe. And dont worry our man GD with be appearing soon. And  thank you so much for those who subscribed and commented!! Till the next chappie!! ANNYONG!!! Dont forget to subscribe (to those who havent) and comment!! ;)