You just got served

The Clash of the BADASSES

Previously...

 

 

" yes!! finally lunch!! I am freaking hungry~~" Bom pouted.

" Let's go to the cafeteria quickly and feed this monster before she demolished this building," I teased.

I hooped one of arm around bom's and another around top's. 

When we finally got our food,we headed to our table and sat down.

We were having a fun conversation when loud clinking of heels echoed throughout the cafetria.

"Uh-oh Queen of Barbie's heading our table,and she's not looking happy right now," I annouced to my besties.

" YOU !!!! " Kimmy doll shouted and slammed a paper on our table,her face was tomato red.

Oh hooo,i think im going to like this..

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Dara's POV

"Woah ho,calm your fake barbie," I said, 'trying' to calm her down which only made her angrier.

Hehehehhe can't handle the truth!!!! Her were so unnaturally big!! Did she really think it looks natural? Urgh another reason to hate this barbie..She's an airhead. kekekeke

Kimmy doll then glared menacingly at me. She looked me up and down and gave a snicker.

" At least i have s.Unlike you.Even my 10 years old sister has bigger s than you," She mocked.

OH NO SHE DID NOT JUST INSULT MY CUTE S. 

OH I WAS MAD ALRIGHT. I WAS FUMING MAD.

ESPECIALLY WHEN THAT INSULT CAME FROM THIS...THIS...NO I WAS SO NOT CALLING HER BARBIE ANYMORE OR EVEN DOLL!!! THOSE NAMES WERE TOO GOOD FOR HER. HMM CHUCKIE SEEMED TO FIT HER. YES!!! I WONT TOLERATE ANY INSULTS FROM THIS TALKING CHUCKIE!!!

THIS MAA JUST DIGGED HER OWN GRAVE DEEP WITH HER ING PROUD 'KIM' SURNAME ALREADY ENGRAVED ON THE GRAVESTONE!! 

With flaming anger,I stood up abruptly and slammed my fists on the table.

HARD.

The sound silenced the whole cafetria,everyone's attention were on us.

"Listen here . You better get out of my ing view in 5 seconds cuz i'm the type of person who does not use my mouth to settle s like this,my hands and feet does the ing job.If you don't want your ing face to get broken,you know what to do," I said through gritted teeth. 

 

 

Chuckie Kim was taken aback and looked frighten for a second. 

Who would not? Angry Dara is someone you would not want to cross with.

However after a few seconds Chuckie Kim chuckled. Yeap this psycho actually chuckled.

Not only she's a fake barbie,she's crazy too. Such a pity..

"Tsk tsk tsk. Don't you know who i am? F.Y.I, I am the daughter of the famous and POWERFUL Kim Holdings. I am someone YOU do not want to mess with. But sadly you monkeys already messing with me. Do you think it's funny to ing cover my precious car with bubble wrap and left a NOTE like this?!" she screamed and slammed a paper on the table. 

Damn her voice was so screechy. I pity all the stupid boys who's desperate enough to bed her. I bet they will turn deaf when this barbie reach her . 

Note? Oh yeah Bom left a note. I took it cautiously with the tips of my thumb and forefinger ( I seriously did not want to catch this chuckie's disease! )

It said , " You can around with thousand of boys but dont with me. Do that again,I,PARK BOM,would personally disfigure your already ugly face. :) Xoxo,your worst nightmare. "

HAHAHAHAHAHHA I definitely gave an A for that!!!! U go BOMMIE!!! That's ma gurrrrl.

I looked at Bom with pride and gave her two thumbs up,wiggling my eyebrows goofily at the same time! Bom bursted into giggles which I joined in too,Tabi followed after~

IT WAS JUST TO FUNNY!! Everything was just too funny!

Chuckie face reddened,after 3 seconds,she screamed her screechy voice out,like a erupting volcano.

" WHAT IS THERE TO GIGGLE ABOUT YOU ING MORONS!! YOU GUYS ALREADY DID DAMAGE TO MY CAR,GAVE ME A THREATENING NOTE AND NOW GIGGLING YOUR ANNOYING OFF WHEN I CONFRONT YOU? GOSH,YOU MORONS ARE CRAZY," She shouted.

Our giggling abruptly stopped after her outburst (overdramatic i must say,well not a suprise...we're dealing with a psychotic ).

Nuhh uhhh no one insulted us infront of the other students. tsk tsk tsk. 

"Hey Bommie,Tabi,I suddenly lost my appetite after hearing some pig tryin to talk," I huffed,my eyes were gleaming of mischief.

My two besties seemed to get my message.

"Yeah,us too," They both said in unison,winking too.

Bommie and Tabi stood up,holding on to their half-eaten lunch.

"Hmm chuckie,you are wayyy too skinny. Here,you can have our lunch," I cooed.

And BAM,all three of us dunked our lunches on her.

KEKEKEKEKEKE now now now,ain't she looked yummy to eat?? 

Her hair,face,outfit were ruined by Spaghetti (Meatballs with the ing red sauce),Soup of the day (Clam Chowder) and the last one was my favvvvvvv,Spaghetti with Squid Ink sauce!! 

HAHAHHA ok i actually hated Tabi's weird tastebud,I mean spaghetti with black sauce?!?! Doesn't look THAT appetizing.

However,for this situation,I EFFING LOVED IT. 

I was already grinning in VICTORY when Chuckie was shrieking in disgust which then turned into embarassment when everyone laughed at her,but I forgot the finishing touches!!

I quickly grabbed Bom and my drinks(two large iced cola ) and poured on that Chuckie.

The whole cafetria broked into more laughters.

Chuckie was already shivering,i dont know either from the cold or anger or even both but hold on....

I DONT GIVE A .

She messed with my friend and myself,she would get what she deserved!

* dance my victory dance moves*

Photobucket

Chuckie raised her right arm and pointed her index finger at me.

"You will pay for this. All of you monkeys," She hissed.

With a flick of her 'spaghetti' hair,she strutted her fake bottoms out of the cafetria.

Us besties turned to look at each other,smiled and high-fived!

With triumph smile,we walked to our next class together,hand in hand.

Already first day of school,there was so much drama.

Hmmm i do wonder what that Chuckie gonna do...

 

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Author's Note :

Hey guys!! Thousands of apologies for not updating for quite some time!! Been busy with my exams and s students need to go through *dramatic sigh* And I've been too busy! And my apologies for this short chapter!! This is all I could manage for today! However,I'll try to update once every two days start of next week! For this week,I'm going to update as much as I can since it's my study break! *throws confetti * And promise ya,The BIG G-DRAGON GONNA APPEAR NEXT CHAPPIE!!!! YAY YAY!! hehe so until next chapter!! THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING BY THE WAY!!! KEEP IT COMING!!! MUCH LOVE TO YALL!! PLUS one ques!!! Should I rate this story? Do you guys want some spicy chapters between the daragon?? COMMENT BELOW!!! ONCE AGAIN BIG THANKS!!! 

 

AND I JUST CANNOT ING WAIT FOR GD'S FULL SOLO ALBUM TO BE RELEASED!!! HIS TWO SONGS ARE ALREADY ING SICK!!!!! DAYUMMMM THAT HOMIE IS FULL OF TALENT HEHEHHE.

Photobucket

 

HERE CHOOMTOP FOR YOU!!!

Photobucket