The DareDevils Are Back

The Clash of the BADASSES

Dara's POV

I sip my Caramel Latte while reading the day's newspaper at Starbucks,enjoying the feel of the warm and sweet liquid dancing on my tongue. I then gracefully pick up the chocolate muffin and start to nimble on it.

Alright,alright i don't know who in their right minds would nibble on an effing CHOCOLATE MUFFIN,it just wont do the taste any justice!!!! BUT HEY YOU CANT BLAME ME!! I am just being ladylike..I just felt like it... OK NO..

I'M JUST LYING... I only did that because i know someone is watching my every moves. Never in my life would i act so ladylike without any reason ok... It's just that im more to the tomboy kind...I like to act like a guy BUT i dont dress or look like one.I still loveeeee girl's clothes and make up and s like that but i just ACT like a guy.

 

SEE THERE'S A ING DIFFERENCE.    

And yup one of the reasons why i like to act like a guy cuz i love to ing swear!!! I'm what you call..                     "A face like an angel but swear like a sailor" *wink*

Ok whatever...the reason im acting SOOOOO ladylike because .... because someone is watching me... Ok i just mentioned that but you can never guess who it is!!!!

It's...It's....

ZAC TO THE MOTHEREFFING EFRON!!!

 Uh huhhhhh ladiess be jealoussss~~ hehehhehehe ohmy his crystal blue eyes can easily impregnant any woman!! I felt so hot...all over especially when he's staring openly at me like that..Ok no,Dara keep your cool...*breathes in&out* Wooo it is hot *fans myself*

Ok no Dara-yah ..you must put up your I'm-hard-to-get facade. Ok no it's not really a facade,I AM hard to get ;)

And...wait,wait,wait,wait why is he standing up?!?! WTF WHERE THE HELL IS HE GOING?! HE BETTER NOT BE LEAVING,I WAS JUST ABOUT TO 'SEDUCTIVELY' MY LIPS FOR THE FINISHING TOUCH!  

AW COME ON!! LIFE'S JUST SO UNFAIR!! WHAT DID I EVEN DO IN MY PAST LIFE TO DESERVE THIS!! WHY ZAC YUMMY EFRON LEAVING WHEN HE OBVIOUSLY GIVING ME THE FLIRTY STARE GOSH!!! WHY IS HE LEAVING ME HANGING  FML. FML. MY GODDAMN--

hold on...he's not leaving infact he's walking in my way...OHMYGUCCI  he's walking to my table!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU GOD!!! FUHH,I MUST SAVE A WHOLE ARMY OF KITTIES IN MY PAST LIFE TO DESERVE THIS. HOLY SHIZZZ HE'S NEARING. I THINK IM GOING TO PISS IN MY PANTS. OH SHIZZZ HIS STARE NOW IS MAKING ME SO AROUSED.I AM SO OVER THE MOON RIGHT NOW. SCRATCH THAT. IM OVER THE WHOLE UNIVERSE. OK..just a littleeeee more..He's only a few feets away--

 

*NAEGA CHAE CHALAGA BOM RA TA TA TA *

I open my eyes in shock,rubbing my eyes sleepily afterwards. OK WHAT THE FLYING JUST HAPPENED.. *NAEGA CHAE CHALAGA* 

URGH!!!! THAT's WHAT ING HAPPENED.SOMEONE IS CALLING ME WHEN IM ABOUT TO GET HIT ON BY ZAC YUMMY EFRON!!!! URGH THE WHO'S CALLING ME RIGHT NOW SHOULD GET READY FOR A LION ATTACK CUZ I AINT GONNA ING HIDE MY CLAWS. 

Without looking at the ID,i answered,"Hello,you just reached the hotline for your own ing death.Any preference on how you want to be killed?"

"WHAT THE DARA!! DID U JUST WOKE UP! YOU ! IM ON MY WAY TO YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW AND IF YOU DON'T GET READY IN 10..I'M THE ONE WHO'S GONNA ROAST YOUR ING YA HEAR THAT?" BOM shouted through the phone.

AND AGAIN...WHAT THE FLYING ?? WHY THE IS MY BESTFRIEND COMING TO MY HOUSE SO GODDAMN EARLY IN THE MORNING !!! HAS SHE LOST HER ING PUNY MIND!!!

"Why the hell are you coming over so early in the morning?!?! Don't you have anything better to do like i dont know..sleep maybe or just shoving a ing stick up your fat rather than disturbing my sleep!!!"

No,im not being mean or anything,that's just how we talk to each other.The reason why this girl is my bestie cuz she's just like me! She's literally like my twin! I love her to bits! We've been besties eversince we're in pre-school! BUT her being my bestie DOES NOT MEANS SHE CAN WAKE ME UP SO EARLY IN THE MORNING.

I'm not a morning person and i will never be.EVER. Everyone who is close to me know better than to disturb my beauty sleep..OR ELSE..HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE.but obviously not with bommie though..cuz her next words woke me up for real this time. 

"God i didnt know you were this stupid dara-ah.IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF OUR SENIOR YEAR HELLOOOOOO~~ And I want to grab some muffins before we head to school so you better get ready NOW," She said,emphasising on the 'NOW'.

"Urghh ok ok i got it. Shut up already.Your voice is giving me a headache," I groaned.

Seriously,me and morning dont have a good relationship..

"You better,Sandara Park.If im there and you're not ready...You will WISH you were dead..F.Y.I you have 5 mins now. Bye," With that,she hung up. 

5 MINS!!!! I better get myself ready pronto cuz being the bestfriend of Bom..I know exactly how she's like when her bominator mode is on. *shivers* i dont even want to imagine...

 

I put some toothpaste on my cute Hello Kitty toothbrush and starts to brush my teeth..Just thinking that it's the start of the year,my SENIOR year in Shinhwa High School...Hmmm another whole year to annoy the out of my teachers with my partners in crime. DAMNNNN it's gonna be a goooood year,i can just feel it!!!  

UHUHHH THE DAREDEVILS ARE BACK ES!! 

 

 

 

 

Author's note ; 

SO here's the first chapter!!! Spent so much time on this!! Hope ya'll enjoy and dont forget to subscribe and comment !!! Till the next chapter!! ANNYONG!!!