Family Confusion

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

“W-What?? Excuse me???” I said as I avoided her. I grabbed the nearest thing I have. An umbrella.

 

Ok… Confused much?

 

“Stay back you crazy fangirl! Don’t come any closer to the guys!” she yelled at me.

What the- Who is she calling ‘Fangirl’??? It’s my job to protect these guys from over-obssesed scary fans like HER!!

 

Yesung’s POV

“Yah. What’s going on there?” I asked as soon as I heard screams & shouts coming from the door.

The other guys didn’t even pay attention, so I went ahead to take a look myself.

 

Only when I reached, I saw Jade… fighting?!? Wait. SORA?!?!?

 

“Yah! What’re you doing with my brother?!?” she yelled at Jade.

“Brother?!” Jade yelled back, while holding an umbrella(?) to protect herself.

“Y-Yah! Guys! Stop it!” I said as I tried to calm them down. “Yah! Eunhyuk-ah! Get your in here!!!” I yelled!

& within seconds he came. “What?” he asked.

“Go calm your sister!” I told him.

“Boh??” he looked at me, surprised. Then panned over to the door to see his sister, attacking Jade. “N-Noona???” his eyes widened, & immediately he ran of to her sister.

I on the other hand, grabbed the umbrella from Jade’s hand before she gets any further. Even without the umbrella she was still aggressive!

I wrapped my arms around her (tiny) waist & pulled her back! Literally making her feet lift up from the ground!

This girl’s really light O.O

“N-Noona! Calm down!” Eunhyuk told her, & Jade’s eyes immediately bulged out wide.

 

Jade’s POV

“N-Noona?” I exclaimed as I stopped struggling from Yesung’s grasps.

“Ne. I’m his sister. & who are you pretending to be our cousin?!? Coz I don’t remember having any cousin named Jaesung” she crossed her arms & glared at me.

…She’s Eunhyuk’s SISTER?!?

 

I stared for a moment with my eyes wide opened & couldn’t help but repeat the word in my head.

Noona?!?

“So? Who are you?” she asked while still glaring at me. The kind of glares that Leeteuk used to give me.

“I-I…” crud. What should I say? I can’t lie to her like I always do to everyone else. She’s Eunhyuk’s sister!

I opened my mouth once more… But when I was about to say something, a women came barging into the open door.

“Jongwoon-ah~!” she squealed happily & ran over to Yesung to give him a BIG hug! “Yah! I missed you! You hardly call me nowdays!” the women told him.

“Mianhe, umma!” Yesung apologized to her.

What the- UMMA?!?

“Yo bro!” someone else came in next. A guy around Sungmin’s age walked in & bumped me aside to get to Yesung.

Yah! I’m not invisible!

“Umma, Jongjin-ah, what’re you doing here??” Yesung asked them. Surprised by their sudden visit.

She’s Yesung’s mother?!

“Yah, don’t tell me you forgot what today is” his mother pinched his cheek.

Ok now that was kinda funny XD

Yesung paused & thought for a moment. “Oh right! It’s Saturday!” he exclaimed.

Saturday? What’s with Saturday?

“Jongwoon-ah, I’m sorry but I can’t stay. I’m just sending your brother here though” she told Yesung.

So that guy’s Yesung’s brother?

“Oh & one more thing. I need your help babysitting your cousin here” she told him while pushing aside a little kid over to him. Wait, a kid?? O.O

“What?? But umma~!” Yesung whined.

“I’ll see you tomorrow to pick him up!” his mother said & went out & closed the door behind her.  

Alright I’m confused now!!! What’s going on???

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter