Meeting The 12 Hotties

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Finally~!!” I exclaimed as soon as I got off the plane.

Here I am, at Seoul airport!

I’d save ALL my money from working at that donut shop, & I still had the money from my family’s emergency savings. So I think this should be enough. Good thing I got that scholarship to go to the art school too. I don’t think I could’ve afforded that!

I still can’t believe it! I’m here!!! In Seoul~!!

I stopped my fangirl fantasies & took out my phone to call Mr. Park. The man who offered me the job.

 

“Hello? Mr. Park?”

“Ah, Miss Lee” he answered.

“Ok, I’ve just arrived today. When do I start working?”

“Tomorrow. But stop by the office today. We need to settle some papers & your contract with the company”

“O-Ok, thank you”

 

I ended the conversation by flipping my phone close.

“Contract?” I mumbled to myself & wondered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I didn’t think of settling in the hotel yet. I thought I’d drop by the office first. I didn’t even have that much luggage’s to bring anyway.

 

I arrived at the building 10:00am sharp, thank goodness.

 

“Miss Jade Lee?” the women at the information counter called me.

“Ah, ne~” I nodded & came forward. “I came here for my, uh…  job?”

“Right this way please” she showed me the way.

 

I looked around the building, & not as expected, my jaw dropped at the sight of the building, completely COVERED with SME logos & HUGE posters of Super Junior, SHINee, BoA, Girls’ Generation!

“Omo… So this IS true!” I said to myself.

I’m not being punked or whatever! This is really happening! I’m gonna work at SME!!! Kyaaaaaa~!!

“Mr. Park?” the woman’s voice stopped my daydreaming. “Miss Lee is here”

I slowly stepped forward into the brightly lit office.

“Ah, Miss Lee. Please, sit” he showed me the seat in front of his desk.

“Um, I know this is a stupid question, but I haven’t really know… ‘what’ I’m supposed to do” I said as I put my backpack on the floor.

“Your job, is simple” said Mr. Park. “All you need to do, is to take care of Super Junior”

“Boh?!?!?!”

& at those words, my body went still, my eyes felt like they were gonna drop! & I think my heart just stopped a minute there.

“T-T-Take care???” I stuttered.

“W-W-What do you mean?? I-I mean, they’re like, superstars! I’m just a girl! An E.L.F. at that matter!! A-Aren’t they supposed to have like… personal maids??” all those words came splurting out in my stutter.

“N-Not maid. But, personal assistant. Well, let me explain” Mr. Park began. “You see, Super Junior has been… a bit… ‘troublesome’ lately”

Troublesome?

“They don’t get along with people that well” he continued.

Is he serious?

“So I need you” he pointed at me. “To fix that”

“Me? B-But what can I do?” I asked.  

“I was hoping that… maybe… you could change them”

“Change… them?”

“Yes” he replied. “We’ve tried everything. We asked for everyone’s help. But no one could do anything about it. So can you please do it, Miss Lee?”

“………”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I can’t believe it. I agreed to the job? Why?? Am I crazy???

He said Super Junior was a bit… troublesome. What does that even mean? I mean, I’d believe if they have some ‘diva’ issues but, ‘troublesome’?

Ah, whatever! I can’t turn back now! I have to do it! Look on the bright side, I’m in Seoul, I’m learning my favorite subject, & I get to meet Super Junior! Where’s the bad?

 

I was about to head out of the building, until I heard my name. 

“Has Miss Lee left yet?” I heard a man ask one of the receptionists.

“Um, here” I replied & raised my hand.

He turned & looked at me. “Ah, there you are. I thought you might’ve left already”

“Um, no. Is there anything I can help?” I asked the man.

“Mr. Park told me to find you to meet you with your boss first. Right this way please~”

Eh? Boss?

 

I followed him. He led me down a hallway, then turned left, & passed a room. A dance studio. I peeked in & saw the ‘cloud’ background.

Omo~! This must be where all SME artists practice!!!

 

“Miss?” I turn to see the man looking at me.

“Oh, sorry” I said & began to follow him again.

We arrived in front of a dark blue door with two knobs. Meaning, it’s a two doorway. He opened both & it showed how big the door was. I followed from behind. “This way Miss Lee”

 

I entered. & when I looked behind, the man had already left. Leaving me there alone.

 

“So you’re the new ‘assistant’” said a voice that sent chills down my spine. I turned from the door then to the whole room. There, stood 12 people. No wait, 12 guys. Wait… 12…? As in…

I squinted my eyes in the dark to get a better look at them.

Eeeeeeeppp~!!

“Hi” one of them said coldly; arms crossed.

This is not happening! Is it??

I shook my head & opened my eyes wide.

It is!!!

“Y-You’re…” I began to stutter. 

Aish Jade! Just say it!! the voice in my head shouted.

How can I?? It’s… It’s… Super Junior!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I dreaming? Yah, of course this isn’t a dream!! If it is, I wouldn’t be feeling the pain I’m having by wearing these uncomfortable heels!

“Helloooooo~ Hottie over here, & you’re just standing there?” one of them said. I looked closer to see that it was Sungmin!

Wait. What did he just say?

“Eh?” I tilted my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter