Donghae Oppa's Help

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae’s POV

I was inside the dorm when I heard one loud punch! I didn’t hesitate & went outside to see Eunhyuk, pinning Jade against the wall!

“Yah, Hyuk! Stop it!” I came & pulled Eunhyuk back; making him release his grip on Jade.

“Aish, no wonder you don’t have a girlfriend. You never know how to treat a girl right!” I lectured him.

“Hey, it was just a little hit to scare her” he said.

I turned to see Jade kneeling on the ground, gasping for air. I quickly kneeled down to see if she was ok. Her face was soo red from the shock!

“Jade…” I called. “Are you ok?”

“D-Donghae!” she exclaimed & tried to show a smile & get up. But I touched her shoulder & gestured her to sit still.

When I looked at her, I see red…

My eyes widened. “Blood” I exclaimed.

“H-Huh?”

I touched her lips. The blood stained my fingers from the touch, & I pointed at the blood that was coming out from .

“Yah! Eunhyuk! What did you do?!”

 

Jade’s POV

I was surprised when Donghae touched my lips! But then he pointed at me… his fingers that touched my lips…

 

B-Blood??

 

Shoot! My mouth! I-It’s bleeding!

“I-I-I….” I didn’t know what to say or to do. Either to run in my room, or just stay there like an idiot!

I could feel the blood began to flow & drip to the corner of my mouth a bit.

“Um… E-Excuse me” I tried not to panic. Athough my voice barely coming out. I ran for the elevator with one hand over my mouth to prevent the blood from coming out.

“J-Jade!!” I could hear Donghae call out to me. But I just ignored him & left…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I found myself, wandering around the streets of Seoul. Alone that evening. The sun was about to set & I could tell that it was going to be 8 o clock soon…

 

How can this be happening? Is it REALLY happening?? My bias dissed me. Sungmin tried to flirt with me!(What the???) & Eunhyuk just punched me!!!

 

So many thoughts appeared in my head. Next thing I knew, I was sitting on a wooden bench at the park.

 

What am I gonna do next? I’d already assigned myself for this job, & I can’t turn back anymore. Not until 9 months, that is. Urghhh… & why do they pay me soo cheap??? This is torture!! I don’t think the salary can even help me with my daily food storage!!!

 

I stared ahead as cars passed by & let out a deep sigh…

 

A few days ago, I was one of those girls who’d do anything for this. But now, I feel like my heart had just been scrunched up into a ball & thrown into the dust bin

 

I looked around & realized that the sun had already set, & the moon had come out. Everything was already dark. The only thing that were lighting it up were the street lamps.

“Maybe Ellie was right… Dreams are for losers…” I said to myself; recalling what Ellie had said to me when I told her about how I was wishing to meet Super Junior…

 

I can’t believe it… I can’t believe it… This is… It’s a nightmare! Arghhh… Stop thinking about it, Jade! Take note that everything was a lie! Everything about Super Junior. Everything about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter