Visiting Kyuhyun At The Hospital

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

I was busy watching TV with Amber & the girls in the living room, when suddenly my phone rang.

 

Hello~ Hello~!
 

I picked it up without looking at the ID. “Yoboseyo?” I answered casually while grabbing one chip from the bowl. Then suddenly something made my heart drop. My eyes was wide open in shock.

“Boh?” I exclaimed & paused when almost putting the chip in my mouth. “WHAT?!” I shouted & shot right up from the couch. All the girls stared at me. “I-I’ll be right there” I said over the phone; my voice coming out as a slight croak.

“Waeyo, unnie?” Krystal asked me worriedly.

“K-Kyuhyun got into an accident…” I said in a slight whisper. “I gotta go see him” I said while grabbing my jacket & putting it on.

“Wait, unnie! You can’t go by yourself. We’re coming too!” Luna said as she stood up from the couch, grabbing her purse with her from the table.

“I’ll drive you there” Victoria offered as she grabbed the keys.

“Amber, is it ok?” Krystal asked her.

“It’s ok! Go, go guys!” Amber assured us as she went ahead & continued watching the movie by herself.

“I’ll see you later, Amber!” I shouted before going out the door.

I shut the door with a thud! & ran out to the car as quick as I could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later

At The Hospital

“Yah! Neo pabo!” I slapped his head as soon as we arrived at the hospital & into his room.

Henry, Zhou Mi, Donghae, & Leeteuk were there too, waiting for the doctor to arrive.

“How the heck did you get into this accident?! Luckily you only got bruises, you idiot!” I shouted at him for making me worry too much!

“Hahah, so you were worried about me?” he smirked.

Aish! Evil Kyu!

“Shut up! I wasn’t!” I denied & crossed my arms.

“&, you’re worried~” he sang.

I rolled my eyes & groaned, not even looking at him.

“Well looks like you won’t be able to perform this Saturday with us” Donghae said as he came & sat next to Kyuhyun’s bed.

“What?? Why not???” Kyuhyun shot up from his bed.

“Hey those bruises were pretty bad. Can you stand?” Donghae asked him.

“Yes~!” he said & went to get up. But ended as a groan, & went to lay back down.

“See?” Donghae said. “There’s no way you can come with us. You need to rest”

“Can I perform sitting down?”

“No”

“Aish… Arasso…” he sighed & leaned down on the bed looking depressed.

“Look don’t worry. I’ll tell the manager that you can’t do it” Donghae said while patting Kyuyun’s aching back.

“This is what happens when people cross a red light…” I sighed to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kyuhyun got out of the hospital later on since the doctor said there were no major injuries. But thanks to just a mini accident, I’ve become like his personal servant for the past few days! >.< Well, at least until he gets better…

 

“Jadeeeeee!!!”

 

& there he goes again…

 

I walked into his bedroom to find him lying on his bed with the laptop on top of him.

“What?” I said coldly.

“Grab me more soda” he said while handing me his glass without removing his focus from the latop.

“It’s still half full” I said as I held the glass up.

“But it’s gonna finish later on. So go & hop along to the kitchen & pour me some more” he commanded.

I let out a heavy sigh. “Yes master…” I rolled my eyes & began to walk out from his room & into the kitchen.

 

I sat the glass on the kitchen table & went to open the fridge & took out a big bottle of soda & poured it into the glass.

“Kyuhyun’s still bullying you?” a voice asked.

Without looking I already knew who it was. “Yea…” I sighed & screwed the top back on the bottle & tossed it into the fridge.

“Don’t worry. Once he gets better, you’re free” Sungmin told me.

“Unless he fakes to extend his injury just to make me misarable” I rolled my eyes.

 

I took the full glass & left for Kyuhyun’s room to send him his drink.

But when I entered, he was already sound asleep with the laptop still on top of him.

I groaned at the sight. “Aish… You could’ve at least close the laptop first” I whined & walked towards his bed.

I sat the glass on his bedside table to pick up the laptop. Next I logged off his laptop for him & closed it & sat it on his computer table. Then I grabbed his blanket & tucked him in. (gosh I sound like a mother =___=”)

I could here him groan as I pulled up the covers to him.

“You idiot…” I sighed while tucking him in. “Next time, be more careful on the roads…” I said & ruffled his messy  hair.

Ok, sure he’s an idiot. But is it wrong to love this idiot?

Hey I’m an E.L.F. Can’t really expect me to completely hate him :P

 

Narrator’s POV

As Jade switched off the lights & went out with the door closed behind her, Kyuhyun opened one eye for a peek & a smirk on his face; then closed both eyes & continued to go back to sleep.

 

That evil maknae….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The Next Day

Jade’s POV

I woke up the next day in my pink room & headed out the door, still wearing my pajamas. I rubbed my eyes & yawned. “Morning~”

Then I was greeted with a bright smile. “Morning, Jade!” Nari smiled from the kitchen.

“Oh, Nari-ssi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter