Drunken Problems

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

“We’re here. Let’s go, guys!” Leeteuk said as soon as the limo came to a stop right in front of the hotel.

 

 

“Guysss~!” Jessica came & suddenly, right in front of me, gave a kiss on Donghae’s cheek! O______O

“Glad you made it!” she grinned while linking her arm with Donghae’s.

Ok, this is too weird. First of all, I’m not jealous. Just that… Can’t Hae pick anyone else as his type?? =.=” Aish Lee Donghae! Can’t you tell that she’s evil???

 

“Ah, Jaesung-ah!” I heard someone exclaim. I turned around to see Sooyoung & Hyoyeon coming this way.

“You’re here!” Hyoyeon hugged me. Wow… Soshi girls are really into hugs.

“Ah, n-ne~” I nodded nervously as she let go of me.

“Jaesung-ah, have you met Tiffany unnie yet?” Sooyoung asked as I saw Tiffany standing right behind her.

“Hi Tiffany” I said in English & smiled. I knew that she was from LA.

“Oh, you speak English!” she exclaimed excitedly. “I was wondering about it actually, coz you seem a little bit foreign”

“Yea~ I’m from New York” I said.

“Well, nice to meet you” she smiled & extended a hand & I shook it.

Waaaa… She’s even prettier in person

I sneaked a peek at what I was wearing & compared to hers. She was wearing a beautiful sparkly, sequined turquoise dress, with long layered necklaces & matching turquoise earrings.

But when I panned down to what I was wearing…

… I’m definitely nothing compared to her…

I mean I’m wearing a tux & with those worn out sneakers of mine. The only piece of jewelry I have with me is the jade necklace I’m wearing now. &… Wait. Dang it! I forgot my glasses!

“Jade, what’s wrong?” Sungmin came & asked me.

“I-I left my glasses back at the dorm!” I panicked.

“Don’t worry. It’s not like you can’t see anything” he told me.

“I know but…” I leaned in close to whisper to him. “I just don’t want people to see me. Without the glasses, people would still be able to tell that I’m a girl just by looking right in my eyes!”

“True…” he said while examining my face. “Hold on” he said & suddenly pulled me into the mens’ bathroom.

 

We went in, & luckily no one was there & it was all empty.

Wow. Hotel bathrooms are really clean.

Sungmin went over to the sink & switched on the tap & ran his hands through the water.

“What’re you doing?” I asked him. Curious on what he had in mind.

“Here” he came forward & suddenly pour the water on my hair.

“W-What’re you doing??” I asked.

“Stay still!” he said as I squirmed. With the water, he wet my hair & took my bangs & flopped them over my eyes.

“There” he said as soon as he was done.

“Yah. How is this gonna help me??” I pouted & pointed & my wet-look hair.

 “Well all guys are having this hairstyle now. Plus it’s covering your face. I’m sure people won’t realize that you’re a girl” he said.

I let out a little sigh & turned to the mirror. “I hope so…”

“Just stick close & don’t go anywhere” he said while linking my arms with his as we went out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Throughout the whole party I just sat as near to Sungmin as possible, not being to go anywhere else. He wouldn’t even allow it if I wanna stay out or anything. But dang it’s boring in here!

“I don’t get why people like parties…” I said while cupping my face with both my hands.

“Same here” said a voice. I turned to my right & saw Heechul, leaning on the wall with a glass of champagne in his hand.

& that’s when I realized, &  started to look around me. “Hey where’s Sungmin??”

“Over there” Heechul pointed at a group of girls near the table with the chocolate fountain.

“Yah! He said he wasn’t gonna let me out of his sight!” I shouted & slumped down to my seat. “That flirt!” I groaned.

“Well that’s our Sungmin” Heechul smirked & took a sip of his drink.

I puffed my cheeks & glared at Sungmin, as he continued to chat with all those pretty girls in short mini dresses.

Why do I even bother?? I should’ve known that a flirt like him would just leave me here >.<

“Hyung. I thought the scandal with me & Eunhyuk are over already. Why do I still have to dress like this??” I whispered to Heechul as he bent down & sat beside me.

“Well…” he began, & placed his drink on the round black table in front of us.

Ok. His tone doesn’t sound ‘pleasant’

“What?” I raised an eyebrow & waited for his answer.

“The thing is… We don’t want more scandals”

“Eh? As in?”

“Well when the scandal with Eunhyuk got out, E.L.F.’s went crazy, right?”

“Yea?”

“What if you go back to being a girl, & the media mistook you for one of the members girlfriends?”

“Well we’ll just deny it” I said.

“But reporters are just gonna keep on pressuring. Can you handle that?” he asked me.

“Anything to get me out of this suit? No problem” I replied confidently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Well, in the end I ended up sitting at the corner.

…Alone.

Gee… Thanks a lot, Sungmin =______=”

 

“Dongsaeng-ah~!” Jessica called, & immediately jumped on the couch I was sitting on. “Why’re you sitting here all alone?? Here, have some drink!” she said while handing me the wine glass.

“I-I-I don’t drink” I nervously declined.

Yah. Doesn’t she know that I’m only 19???

“An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter