EXO-K

Stay Beside Me ♥ [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJgS6hHf8Rw

*********

That second, the time you stared through his eyes, you were paralyzed by the cuteness.

Am I dreaming or what? I just met a cute angelic little girl and now I met a super-cute and adorable guy!

You shook your head to approve that you're not dreaming, yes, YOU'RE NOT. Then you noticed Sunyoung was hugging her arms around his waist, that guy stood and you were petrified by his height. But nonetheless he still glued a cute smile on his pretty face.

"Unnie, meet my brother! He's really nice!"

A deep and low voice came out from that guy's mouth, "Hey, I'm Park Chanyeol, or just Chanyeol. Thanks for taking care of my sister, she means the world for me." His cute smile was irresistible, those siblings are both irresistible. He pulled his long hand out motioning for you to easily shake it, such a soft and warm hand...  you don't realize that you were blushing really pink.

"I'm Jung Hyerim, n-nice to meet you," you stammered. Chanyeol just smiled at you, then he took something out from his pocket, it was a candy wrapped in a rainbow-colored foil.

"Here, as a thank you for taking care of my sister. I apologize since I don't have anything else."

You willingly took the candy and for a moment you only stared at it blankly. This guy is weirdly cute. But, he's crazily irresistible, so.... "T-thanks!" you muttered shyly and gave him a smile.

"Okay then I guess we must go," he gave you a creepy-but-cute smile and nodded to Sunyoung," Sunyoung, I promised you in the morning I'll take you to work right? Then, if we don't leave now I might arrive late and boss will be angry!"

Chanyeol energetically waved at you, so does his sister, their similarities are really cute! You weakly waved back at them, watching them happily walked outside the garden somehow made you smile. I guess today is over, hopefully I can meet Sunyoung tomorrow and somehow I want to get to know Chanyeol more... at that instant you dug your face in your arms because you're blushing uncontrollably, why am I being like this??

*********

Entering his workplace, the Extraterrestrial Cafe, or E.T.C. for short, Chanyeol shook his head and thought, "Aish, I shouldn't get distracted by her! Jung Hyerim.... her innocent smile, but why is she on the wheelchair? Stop!" I just can't stop thinking about her, good job holding your craziness at first, your insanity will ruin everything!

As Chanyeol and Sunyoung entered, they were welcomed with 5 other guys.

"Ah, you're late again!"

"I missed you Sunyoungie~"

"Chanyeeooollll....."

"The derp king is back."

"Look! Look! IT'S SUNYOUNG!!"

Suho, Baekhyun, D.O., Kai and Sehun greeted the Park siblings. Each of them especially charming and attractive, cute also hot, they're the EXO-K.

The other EXO-K members' attentions are just focused on Sunyoung, Chanyeol hurried upstairs to change his clothes. "Hopefully I can stop thinking about her, just stop wondering!" Chanyeol sighed. He used his normal unifrom, a white shirt and long black pants with E.T.C.'s signature apron.

"Chanyeol," Suho shouted, "Quickly come down! Hurry up and serve the tables, orders are flooding in!"

Chanyeol still can't get you out of his mind, he's distracted. Accidentally, he tripped on the stairs when he was rushing downstairs. Baekhyun saw him trip and thought, "Weird, we've been rushing around the cafe for a year but barely trip on anything... there must be something in his mind."  Chanyeol touched his knee and quickly adjust himself to stand.

"Here. Table 23, one latte macchiato, one iced-caramel frappe and two chocolate mousse." Kai handed the tray of food to Chanyeol and gestured him to deliver it. Still drawn away, Chanyeol unintentionally fell the glass of frappe and machiatto to the customer's table.

"I-I'm really sorry, let me get a new one for you.." His face looked worried and uneasy, he wiped the spilled beverages and cleaned the broken glass, I knew it could turn out this way! The other EXO members oddly watched his carelessness, not like the usual Chanyeol.

While D.O. wipes the wet glasses, he leaned to Kai that was busy preparing drinks, "This is odd, it rarely ever happened before." Kai nodded in approval.

Then Baekhyun appeared with an empty tray, "Table 17, one berry ice-cream sandwich. Yea, I saw him trip on the stairs earlier, he must have kept something in his mind."

Kai added the final garnishes and smirked,"You know him, he's that type of person. Go ask his sister, she must know something. Table 8, green tea latte."

Suho adviced Chanyeol to just stay on the dishes, he understands there must be something in Chanyeol's mind. Chanyeol slowly washed the dishes, yet his mind is still flying off somewhere else, "Hyerim..."

"Here's the green tea latte, we apologize for keeping you waiting," Baekhyun said softly to the female customers. They just giggled in reply. Baekhyun then approached little Sunyoung coloring her drawings on the corner of the cafe.

He kneeled to match Sunyoung's height and asked her, "Hey, is something wrong with your mother? Is she alright?" 

"Mom is fine, she's resting since the morning," Sunyoung smiled.

Chanyeol's fine during school, he acted weirdly ever since he picked up Sunyoung from the hospital... there must be something else.

"Oppa, earlier I met a kind unnie. She's really nice, she fixed my doll."

"Really? Did Chanyeol met her?" Baekhyun kindly asked.

Sunyoung happily answered, "Yea, I saw oppa blushed when he met her."

Behind them, Maknae Sehun accidentally overheard their conversation, blushed? Chanyeol blushed?! That's freaking impossible, that derp..... this is historical!

"Hahahahaha lmao! You must be kidding me Sehun, I know you," Kai laughed at the maknae.

Sehun wailed, "No joke! I heard Sunyoung clearly said 'oppa blushed when he met her' to Baekhyun hyung!"

"I'm not that gullible, but I accept this one. Chanyeol being worse thanks to that girl, whoever she is," Kai sneered while placing a cup of darjeeling tea on Sehun's tray. Silly.

Ring-ring. The sound of another guest entering. It's been a tough shift today, since weekdays after school, lots of female students visited the E.T.C. Suho entered the kitchen and handed Chanyeol more dirty plates to wash, still, emptiness filled Chanyeol's face. Suho then patted his shoulders, be strong.

"Don't forget to place the clean utensils outside, we'll be waiting," Suho clearly command, but inside Chanyeol's mind, he's being the craziest derp ever, What does Hyerim think of me? How is she right now? Is she okay? IS THIS CALLED LOVE?? NO! Stop this Chanyeol, get a life!

The customer came to talk to Kai, "One vanilla almond cheesecake and one pistachio dacquoise cake please."

Kai unexpectedly responded with a smile, "Ah, Soojung-ssi! It's been a long time, still interested in cakes?"

It turned out to be Soojung, "Well, I tried hard avoiding cakes until now, but this is a request from my sister. She texted me to get her a cake," she laughed.

"Your sister? How is she now? It's been a few years since I last seen her craziness," Kai asked. Sehun watched Kai talking comfortably to a customer, weird. Everyone's acting so crazy. First Chanyeol hyung is crazily obsessed to a girl, now, Kai hyung is talking comfortably to a FEMALE customer. ARGH! MY MIND WILL EXPLODE!!!

"My sister? She's... pretty fine. Still crazy and innocent, but lately she's feeling depressed," Soojung murmured.

Kai joked, "Depressed? That kind of girl is depressed? All I remember is, she's one hyper girl."

"About 2 months ago, she got into a car accident. She was crashed by a truck in the middle of the night and she got into a long coma, almost to the "death" state. But somehow she managed to survive, but doctors said she might die anytime soon. I tried to grant each and every wish of her, since I'm afraid I won't be able to do it anymore once she left. She's my only sibling, now living alone in a hospital. My one and only, Jung Hyerim...."

CRASH! The sound of broken plates came from behind Kai, every pair of eyes in the cafe were directed to the source of the sound. It was Chanyeol, this time, he heard Kai's conversation with Soojung about you. Paleness covered his face and he was stabbed  by a painful, shocking truth.