Awakening

Stay Beside Me ♥ [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPsDvToOoTk

*****

Again you woke up from that nightmare...

You opened your eyes carefully, trying not to hurt anything, you noticed a bright light shining through the window. Slowly moved your fingers, then turned to look at the calendar beside you.

"Ah, it's Tuesday morning. Soojung unnie must be in school already, she's such a diligent student." you thought sadly. Usually you would hold onto Soojung every time you woke up from that nightmare. You missed your school-life, hanging out with friends, shopping in the malls and mostly, spending time with your sister Soojung.

That night, that accident... you never manage to forget the pain that left a huge mark inside. Ever since that night happened, your life was rotated and everything seems to not work out. The more you try to forget, the more it will reappear and hurt you again.

"I'm such a stupid person! I shouldn't have believed in all of his lies... those sweet and pretty words, lies bitterness behind it." you screamed in your head.

Thoughts from that night flashed back quickly in your head, tears started falling on your pale cheeks...

*****

"Hyerim-ah...."

That voiced echoed through your head as you slowly opened the door from your house.

Outside, a young teen dressed in a casual shirt and ripped-jeans was waiting for you, he is no other than your bad boy, JR.

You were dressed in your casual shirt and hat, carrying a small bag with you http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7y0675eZd1qdv2z7o1_500.jpg

"Sweetheart, you looked really cute! Wait, my baby is the cutest!"

Those words made your cheeks blushed, JR noticed it then touched your cheeks softly. He gave you an angelic smile, then handed you a bouquet of flowers, on it written 'To the most beautiful princess, Jung Hyerim.' That cracked a smile to your face, you softly whispered 'thank you' to JR's ear.

He promised to go out with you tonight, but brought you to a nightclub, then offered you to sit down in a couch and wait. Truthfully you dislike nightclubs, but you'll do anything for your bad boy. Watching people dance on the dance floor, getting drunk all around you, made you feel very uneasy.

Minutes passed... you were feeling sick because the lights in the nightclub were stabbing your eyes, yet you still patiently waited for your bad boy JR. You kept on watching the crowd hoping you would find your boyfriend.

"He will and must show up, I know he'll never let me down!"

Gave up, you stood, then came by to the bar. Sat on the edge alone, a few girls were shooting you some why-the-hell-is-she-here look. Not caring about what they think, you observed the club, yet no sign of JR.

"One orange juice please..." you quietly said while looking down the floor sighing. The barista gave a puzzled look to you, an underage girl with weird clothing, here in the nightclub alone. You sipped through your orange juice then wished that JR would return quick.

Suddenly, a glimpse of a familiar person caught your eye behind the bar, he was going out with a girl. A black-haired guy wearing light colored shirt and jeans. "Is he my bad boy? Impossible! He could never cheat on me that way, I trust him..."

Curiously you followed them to the back, but then overheard their conversation. Hiding behind the wall blocking you from them, you could hear your own heartbeat beating very loud and fast. It was the biggest mistake ever...

"Baby you're everything I need."

"Really? Then quickly dump that stupid girl, she's so-not y and her looks made me sick."

"I am going to do that now, she's hopeless. But I can't leave you yet, you're too addictive..." the words started to turn vague in your ears.

Hearing those words your heart froze, but nevertheless you kept on convincing yourself that he's not JR. Clenching your fist tightly, you slowly turn your head around to check who he really is. Before you even manage to blink, your thoughts darkened, your heart sinked, all of a sudden your eyes started to blur.

You, Jung Hyerim, was watching your boyfriend making out with another girl. Worse, all these times he faked everything and directly stabbed your feelings before your eyes.

Angrily you shouted, "PARK JINYOUNG!!" then uncontrollably slapped JR's face.

Tears started to run quickly from your swelling eyes. JR's voiced boomed across the room shouting "Hyerim-ah!!!", but you heard a soft voice from the girl with him. Without hesitating, you cried loudly then ran away out and far away from the nightclub not even bothering to look back.

Loosing control of yourself, you ended up running away to no certain direction. It was raining badly, you were soaked wet, the rain covered up your tears but you kept running away. Passing through streets filled with busy people, you ended up stopping in the middle of a huge road. Then, you saw a bright light coming from your left side and heard loud honking noise, paralyzed under the rain, you hopelessly stood ignoring everything until...

A huge and fast truck crashed onto your body, letting your uncontrolled self thrown to midair.

Numbness filled your figure, your eyes loose consciousness, and finally, you out.