#8

Twist of Fate

Dongwoo pulled away, running his fingers through his own hair. "Dongwoo, please," Seukhee pleaded, holding onto both his wrists. "You have hurt me enough and I have done the same to you. I spent so many weeks crying because of you, and I don't know why. Please give me time to work things out, okay?" She wiped his tears rolling down his cheeks, giving him a hug before turning away from him.
 

~.~
 

"Seukhee-ah! You're back!" Hoya was shouting out loud, causing the whole school to look at the commotion. "Yes, I'm back, and you probably don't need to shout so loud...." Seukhee scratched the back of her head, grabbing Hoya's uneaten sandwich. "So, how are things with you and Dongwoo hyung?"

Seukhee froze.

Ever since the incident, she never talked to Dongwoo.

And there were even 5 days where she didn't go to school because she was suddenly really sick, and Kate had to go visit her everyday.

"I don't know, there's probably some things happening when I was gone."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll cry when you hear this news. I'm not the kingka anymore, I passed the position to Dongwoo hyung, and now Dongwoo hyung is dating Eunmi noona."

Seukhee could not eat that sandwich anymore.

"He's what? Why did you pass the baton to him? You're a much better kingka at that!"

"I'm leaving to California, I'll be back in two years or so. And by that time, we all already graduated. Don't miss me too much, you're my favorite little girl."

"You and Kate?"

"Kate is coming along with me too, her grandaunt is in the hospital, she has to return back for a week or two, so you're stuck with hyung and the other Infinite hyungs and saengs."

"This is a huge trap for me, Lee Howon!"

"How is it a trap? I have no choice! Unless you wanna come with me."

"No, I'm not accepting that offer."

"Well then you are going to stay here with your other friends plus Infinite."

"...no."

"Why?"

"Infinite.... Dongwoo is there."

"So? Get along with him!"

"I can't. That's the problem."

"Why?"

"Because... at the airport, Dongwoo kissed me. But that's not the point, he claims that he loves me and he's going to wait.. wait until I accept him. But... He became the kingka and he's dating Eunmi. I don't know what am I supposed to be feeling when I heard that news. Happy? If I'm happy, he'll feel sad. If I'm sad, he'll feel sad, too. I don't know."

"You're jealous."

"Huh?"

"You're jealous, Seuk. You're jealous how Dongwoo is dating Eunmi."

"I'm not."

"You are, Seuk. You're probably in love with him too."

"I love Dongwoo? You are kidding me... Right?"

"No, I'm not."

"I don't love him."

"You do!" Hoya stood up, grabbed her by the shoulders. "You do, that's why you're jealous. If not, you won't be." 

 
"Think whatever you want, Hoya, I don't. He can be with Eunmi for two years and I bet you, in those times when they are together, I won't feel a tad bit of jealousy growing around me." 
 
"You're on, missy. You are going to prove to me that you are not jealous when Eunmi and Dongwoo are together. Better update me when I'm not around, or I'll get a personal 'spy'. Deal?" Hoya smirked, staring at her.
 
"No! Hoya, No! I like you, not him! What part of it don't you understand?!" 
 
Seukhee walked away, feigning ignorance, acting as strong as she could be. But inside, she has millions of thoughts going through her head. 
 
Does she like Dongwoo? 
 
No, she likes Hoya. 
 
But, it seems like she's more attracted to Dongwoo. 
 
Aish, whatever.
 
She ran away to her next meeting for the school alumni, the teacher's lounge. 
 
But, no one knew that there was a man listening to their conversation, watching Seukhee's actions. 
 

Who knew, that the man was Dongwoo.


Lmao hello guys.

It's been a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back from my three-country holiday with my Dad's side of the family. YAY<3

I know, short chapter. Because I'm feeling tired and all.

I'm sorry. <3