Only Tears

Twist of Fate

Seukhee ran to the basketball court, sweat all over her head, on the verge of tears.

"Hoya?"

"Howon?"

"Lee Howon?"

By this time the sweat had already wet her gray shirt, all the sweat beads just dripping down from the head to her body.

Also she has already been crying, she searched the whole school for him but to no avail.

Lastly, she went back to the classroom.

She took out a blank piece of paper, and wrote down a letter.


'To: Hoaegi, my best friend ^~^

Today was a tiring day.

I saw my other best friend being kissed by his ex girlfriend.

It hurts, and I don't even know why. It just does.

Dongwoo has promised that he would wait for me, he would wait until I was ready to accept him. Is it because I love him too? I don't know. I'm such a crier. I hate it.

Howon, where are you when I needed you, I wonder?

Are you avoiding me?

Please don't avoid me.

Love,
Seuk.'


She folded the letter and slotted it into his locker.

"Seukhee! Seuk! I'm Hoya!"

Her eyes widened, running out the classroom. "Hoya!" she ran towards him, hugging him tight as she cried into his shoulder. "There, there. What's wrong?"

"Eunmi kissed Dongwoo. I don't like it. I'm hurt. I'm in pain."

"That bastard. I---"

"No, Hoya, no. It was Eunmi who forced him. Don't hurt Dongwoo." Seukhee gripped onto his wrist, still crying. "Then why are you crying?"

"Because.. Dongwoo didn't pull away. He.. he seemed to enjoy it."


um, hi?

well its october 15!!!!!!!!

it's junhong's birthday!!!!!!!!!! yay:3

and those who don't know Junhong, it's actually B.A.P's Zelo's real name!

And I plan to write a oneshot. lol. like, you and him? you know? HEHEHEHE.