#3 - Is it true?

Twist of Fate

Alyssa's name is Seukhee. Narrating is also Seukhee. Except when her parents call her. I know this is weird lmao


"I know you do," the nineteen year old lied, laughing. "Your actions tell me like everything. Come on, we were friends even since I came to Seoul, more than enough time to figure it out." Seukhee slapped Hoya's arm lightly, then smiling at Hoya's relaxed reaction.

"Well, thank you, you're the best, you know that?"

"Tch, I always am."

"You are the cockiest girl I have ever met, you know that?"

"Tch, of course."

"Shut up."

"I'm probably better than you in English and you're jealous."

"....."

"Ha! You are!"

- Seukhee's POV -

I knew this was coming.

I knew Hoya liked Kate.

But, it shouldn't bother anymore.

As a good friend, I'm definitely going to set them up. Hoya likes Kate a lot, anyway.

I'm fine, I think.


(Third person's POV)

Seukhee was sitting at the back of the classroom, almost dying of boredom, when suddenly her mobile phone began to vibrate. Silently, she slowly took out her phone from her pocket and looked at the screen which said, 'New Message: Dinosaur-woo.' 

Seukhee, whats wrong?

Um, I'm bored and thinking how I should tell Kate to go out with Hoya?

What?

Hoya likes Kate, well I don't want to be in a freaking love triangle so......

What? What are you saying?!?!

Damn it, Dongwoo, I like Hoya, but Hoya likes Kate. Now, I'm setting them up, oh yeah, Kate likes you.

Er, Seuk, Hoya likes Kate?

YES. NOW, PICK ME UP AT 8 WE ARE GOING TO WATCH A DAMN MOVIE. 

Whoa, chill it girl.

UM USING THE PHONE DURING CLASS IS RESTRICTED SO YEAH JUST PICK ME UP AT 8. 

You better get ready at 7:59.

You better be at my house at 8:10, don't always be an hour late.


For the rest of the day Dongwoo was madly happy.   

"Whoa, Dongwoo! What's up with you, you've been smiling." Hoya slapped his back, making Dongwoo flinch in pain. "I'm going out with Seuk today, this is so cool! And she likes you, you know. But I like her, so, I'm sorry I want to take her away from you." 
"Hyung! You like Seuk--- wait what?"
"I like Seuk, Seuk likes you." 
"But I like Kate." 
"I know. She told me everything." 
"Why didn't she tell me she likes me?"
"Are you stupid? Can she bear to see you hurt? Go talk to her." Dongwoo smiled, still could not contain his excitement about his date today. 
                                                                                                                                        ☆彡
"Seukhee, wait," Hoya begged, pleading for Seukhee to stay. "Seukhee!!!!" Hoya grabbed her arm, shocked at her tear stained cheeks. 
Seukhee gasped, wiping her tears with her free hand. "Oh my god, er, Hoya, er, hi," she smiled, sniffing from time to time. "I'll get Kate to go out with you soon. Just wait." 
"I appreciate that, but, there's something else I want to say." 
"What?"
"Seuk... Dongwoo hyung said.. That you... You like me." 
"...."

"....is it true?" 


Hello ^o^

It was math paper today and i almost died because it was so difficult!!!! but i managed to try the workings out and probably i think im gonna get them all wrong :< 

It is finally my um break at home actually (because no one's home hehe) and i decided to update!!! i actually kept them in a document so i'll just post chapter 4 up soon yay~ 

so i hope you guys continue to support this story and i- 

bye hehe