Chapter 9

Death School

No one pov

Sungyeol buy a bouquet a roses to sohyun and want to go to her house.he want confess all his feeling to sohyun.he want to tell her that he love sohyun very much.now,he on the way to sohyun house.

//

Sohyun hold a gun and go toward the old room where she keep dongjun.Dongjun was shocked when she see sohyun was holding a gun.he want to move but he can’t because he was tied.sohyun was point the gun to dongjun head.

“what are you doing,sohyun?do  you want to kill me?”

“you are so smart dongjun.how do you know that?”

“stop sohyun.don’t do a stupid thing”

“stupid?”sohyun said and grab dongjun’s hair tightly”do you know the voice tell me if I not kill you,I will die?”

“it just ridiculous,sohyun”

“no,no,shut up.the voice will not lie to me”then sohyun throw away the pistol from her and strangle his neck.

“sohyun ah,it hurt.let go of me”dongjun said and he cannot breath well because she was strangle his neck.

And at the same time,sungyeol was enter sohyun house and heard dongjun scream.he was shocked the flower in his hand fell to the floor.”what has happen?”.without waste time,sungyeol go the room and saw sohyun was strangle dongjun’s neck.he push sohyun away from dongjun and open dongjun tied.then,sohyun take the pistol on the floor and point the pistol to dongjun and sungyeol.

“sohyun,why are you like this?”sungyeol said

“sungyeol ah,I don’t know,I always heard a voice told me to kill everyone,I scared”

“you are crazy,sohyun.You have to go to psychiatric hospital.dongjun,call the ambulance to come here.”

“ok”dongjun said and call the ambulance

“no,sungyeol.i don’t want to go”

“yes,you have to go”

After a 30 minute,an ambulance come and take sohyun to hospital mental.before sohyun go.she had shout something like”hyungsik,wait for me.after the ambulance gone.sungyeol forced dongjun to tell him everything.so dongjun tell him that sohyun and hyungsik was couple before but sohyun want him to don’t tell everyone in their group about this but hyungsik refused and want to tell that they are couple.so sohyun tell everyone in the group that hyungsik always disturb her and that why we bully hyungsik.

When hear that,tear fall from sungyeol eye.

‘I’m sorry sungyeol for tell you that”dongjun said.

Sungyeol hug dongjun and said”I don’t know now  what to do know,our group have damage.before,hwayoung died and now sohyun crazy and I’m sorry because I do a bad thing to you dongjun”

“it’s okay sungyeol”

Tomorrow,at school when sungyeol and dongjun walk to their class.they see dongwoon was with jiyeon and walk toward them

“dongjun,I haven’t see you long time”dongwoon said and hug dongjun

“yes,I too.actually I and sungyeol have something to tell you”

“oh,what and where is sohyun?”

“that why I have to tell you this.sohyun have enter psychiatric hospital,she is crazy”sungyeol said but dongwoon was smile when he hear that.

“why are you smiling?”dongjun ask

“well she deserved it.serve you right sohyun”dongwoon said.

When sungyeol heard that from dongwoon mouth,he slapped dongwoon face.jiyeon and dongjun was shocked.

“how could you said that,she our friend”sungyeol said and hold dongjun hand”let go dongjun”.and then,they walk away from dongwoon and sungyeol.

“how could he slap me”

“just be patient dongwoon,they are now are against you,how could they do that to you”jiyeon said

“just watch you three,sungyeol,sohyun and dongjun.just see what I will do,you all are not my friend”