THE FINAL

Death School

//

At the hospital

Suddenly,dongwoon eye were open and he awaked from comma.it just like a magic,he can awaked from comma so early.dongwoon get up from the bed and out from the ward.he just thing about what thing now,want to save his friends.the doctor see him and go toward him.dongwoon said to him that he want to get from the hospital but the doctor didn’t given because his condition not fully recovered.

“please,I have to save my friend,they need me”dongwoon was kneeling in front the doctor.

“but”the doctor said

“please”.when the doctor saw dongwoon was really want to save his friend,he give dongwoon to get from the hospital.then dongwoon hug the doctor to thank him and quickly get out from the hospital.

He go to psychiatric hospital to see sohyun.he go to the counter and ask a worker there.

“miss,can’t I see a patient name kwon sohyun here?”dongwoon ask

The worker shock when hear that from dongwoon mouth.”don’t you know that?”

“what?”

“she had died,she was found died at a bridge”

Dongwoon feel like he was stabbed by someone when he hear that.tear fall from his eye,he cannot believe that.immediately,he run as fast as could to the bridge.

//

Dongjun was shocked when he see jiyeon smiling in front of her.his body cannot move and frozen.she was hold a knife with a blood at him.

“hello,dongjun.we meet again”

“jiyeon ah,”

“oh yes,where will I kill you,I think the bridge will be the suitable place because your friend sohyun was die at the bridge too”

“what have you done to her jiyeon?”

“not my fault,she was commit suicide”she said and grab dongjun collar t-shirt,”no need to talk,come,we will go to the bridge”she drag dongjun to the bridge,

When they arrived,she push dongjun and he fell to the ground,she hold the knife tightly and want to stab dongjun but stop when she heard someone screaming”stop”.when she turn back,she see dongwoon and shocked

“dongwoon ah”jiyeon said

“yes,jiyeon it me.why you shocked because me have awaked from comma.ihave know everything jiyeon about you and hyungsik”dongwoon said.he come nearer to jiyeon.

“how you know that?”jiyeon said shockedly

“when I comma,hyungsik come to my dream and tell me everything,you two are twin,you want to take a revenge to us and everything.one thing you need to know jiyeon,yes we all bully him but we not the one who make him die.he was commit suicide and you just cannot blame to us,you have to blame your family because have dump him too”

When jiyeon hear that,she was cry and shout loud as she can.she just feel regret what have she done.”I’m sorry..I”jiyeon couldn’t finish her word when dongwoon placed his finger to jiyeon mouth.

“I don’t know but why I feel so easy to forgive you and my love for you was never change”he said

The dongwoon stand up and feel angry”dongwoon you should she had kill our friend and sungyeol die too because of her”dongjun point to jiyeon

Dongwoon look shocked and jiyeon was hold dongwoon hand.”yes,dongwoon.it true I have kill sungyeol.i have to responsible”jiyeon said and go near tha bridge.she want to jump from the bridge but dongwoon hold her and hug her.”we still can build a new life,it no late yet,please believe me.then he go to dongjun,

“dongjun ah,you have to forgive her.even jiyeon die,it won’t give peaceful to us”.

“okay,I will forgive her”dongjun said

“thank all for forgive me”

Then sungyeol and sohyun body was buried together.mr.park and mrs.park was buried beside hyungsik.jiyeon,dongwoon and dongjun was start to built their new life and dongwoon plan to make jiyeon as his wife after their finish study.while dongjun had to study hard because one day he want to be a prosecutor.

But the place where they study now was hot with a story.when they crossed the bridge,they will see a couple holding hand and said”now,we are happy”they was hyungsik and sohyun.that night,jiyeon,dongjun and dongwoon go to the bridge and they see hyungsik and sohyun in front their own eye.

“I’m sorry oppa,sohyun”jiyeon said

“we are sorry,hyungsik,sohyun”dongwoon and dongjun said.

Hyungsik and sohyun just smiling.the two was just like angel.they were wear a beautiful white cloth.And in 5 second,they was missing from the three person sight.

“I was happy because I can meet them,I will miss them”jiyeon said

“yes,me too”dongjun said.

 


now,i was thinking about my new fanfic,soon i will inform to you all about my new fanfic