Chapter 13

Death School

No one pov

Sohyun saw dongwoon and a smile come in her face.she down from the chair and go toward dongwoon.then she hold his hand.

“dongwoon ah,bring me to hyungsik,please.i really want to meet him”

Dongwoon was still quiet when he hear that,but sohyun still beg to him.”and one thing,jiyeon is evil dongwoon,believe me”sohyun said while a tear fall from her eye.

But dongwoon don’t hear that and get out from that room.sohyun chase him but dongwoon push sohyun and she fell to the floor.

“dongwoon,wait from me,please believe me”sohyun shout but dongwoon just go without looking at her.

//

Everyone was quiet,don’t move and just stay at their position,then sungyeol come out and quickly go toward a boy’s body that on the floor and full with blood.he just hug the bodyand shout his name but his didn’t give any answer.jiyeon take a wood and hit sungyeol from behind,he fell to ground beside dongjun.

“jiyeon.what we want to do with this kid”mrs park said while point to dongjun.mr.park go to dongjun and check his pulse,he look shock.

“jiyeon,he still life”

“what?”jiyeon said”omma,drag sungyeol to the room,appa and I will manage this kid”

“ok”mrs.park said and take sungyeol away.

Suddenly,dongjun eye open a little and said”jiyeon ah,it hurt,please save me”

“save you?”jiyeon laugh and kick dongjun at the stomach.dongjun moan in pain.

Dongwoon pov

Now,I go to jiyeon’s house,to meet her,sohyun just make a story say jiyeon is a evil girl.when I arrived,I shocked when I see jiyeon was kicking dongjun.so,it true that jiyeon who kill hwayoung and what sohyun said about jiyeon.i have to go,I have to ask for help.

No one pov

But when dongwoon when to go,jiyeon see him and chase him.when dongwoon want to cross a car come and violate him.many people come surrounding the place.one man call the ambulance.after 10 minute,ambulance come and dongwoon went to hospital to get a treatment.jiyeon go to the hospital to know about dongwoon condition.the doctor said dongwoon was comma and jiyeon seen happy to hear that.