Chapter 8

Death School

The next day,sohyun,sungyeol and dongwoon were closed again.when they were chatting,dongwoon see jiyeon and ask her to be with them.he go nearer to jiyeon and hold her hand.

“jiyeon,now you are my couple,right?”

“of course if you like me”

“what?you two are couple”sohyun said shockedly

“yes,why are you shocked sohyun?”sungyeol said.Without thinking,sohyun hold dongwoon’s hand and brought him away from sungyeol and jiyeon.

“dongwoon,are you crazy that you want to couple with her?”

“yes,I’m crazy.I like her.Are you jealous?”

“No,I just worried that maybe her who killed hwayoung”

“shut up sohyun!!I like jiyeon so that up to me I want to couple with her or not”dongwoon said and go to sungyeol and jiyeon.he hold jiyeon’s hand and said”let go,jiyeon.this place are not suit with us”.dongwoon and jiyeon go away from sohyun and sungyeol.

“sohyun ah,what wrong with him?”

“I don’t know”.sohyun feel her head was dizzy.”sungyeol,I want to go the toilet”.

“ok”

When sohyun enter the toilet,she take out a bottle of medicine from her school uniform pocket and eat the medicine hungrily.Actually sohyun has a mental problem since she was small because she always being abused by her father and because ofthat she was happy when her parent die because now she was free.But,her mental problem was only come sometime. Since two day,she always hear a person voice calling for her.And now,in the toilet she hear that voice too.

Sohyun ah,if you want to save and don’t want people now that you who kill hyungsik,just kill your friend.Kim dongjun because I know now he was with you right.don’t be a coward,sohyun

Sohyun was cover her’s ear because she doesn’t want to hear that sound.The sound was laughing at her and said don’t be a coward,just kill him and problem will be solved.after the sound was missing,sohyun look at the mirror while smile and said

“I not a coward,of course.I can kill him”

At night,when yoseob walk alone at the dark alley,suddenly a three man come and surrounding him.One of that man hold yoseob hand tightly.

“what wrong?let go of me”

“just shut up stupid”one of the man said

And then a girl come with a petrol and a matches in her hand.yoseob was shocked when he saw jiyeon was in front of him.she just like want to burn something with that thing in her hand.jiyeon come nearer yoseob.

“I have said yoseob,you can’t win over me”

“jiyeon ah,what you want to do with me?”yoseob said while cried

“yoseob,you just crying like a mamaboy.now,you know?i want to send you to hwayoung,and when you was there,said to her that I miss her”

Yoseob was kneel infront of her jiyeon.”please,I’m sorry”

Jiyeon throw the thing In her hand to the man.”now,burn this kid and make sure he die”

Yoseob was shocked.”jiyeon ah,please,I’m sorry”.but now it too late,the man has pour petrol to yoseob body and burn yoseob.jiyeon can hear yoseob scream and go away from that place.

“now,you have die,yoseob,bye-bye”