chapter 14

Death School

Jiyeon enter dongwoon ward.she just looked at him and a tear fall from her eye.”I’m sorry for doing this to you all.but because hyungsik love sohyun just like crazy person,but you all always bully him ,he feel he doesn’t have anybody to love.actually I just want to afraid you all but I have reach this level and I have to continue.i love my twin and will do anything for him.

//

Without anyone know,sohyun out from the hospital and go to the bridge where hyungsik die.she look down the bridge,it was very higher and she see hyungsik face smiling at her and lend his hand to her.she hear hyungsik said a word to her”sohyun ah,follow me”.

Sohyun was smiling and hold hyungsik hand.they look at each other and smiling.now,rain pour down heavily,the road was slippery.while she walk,she slipped and fell off the bridge.blood drain from sohyun body and when people cross the bridge,they see a girl’s dead body,sohyun.all the people were surrounding sohyun.before her eye closed,she can see hyungsik and smile.

//

Sungyeol was awake,he could see mr.park hit dongjun and go toward them.he shout”yah,let go of my friend”

“no”mr.park said.

Sungyeol see a pistol on the ground and quickly take it.he point the pistol at the couple.

“let go of him,or I will shoot you”sungyeol said

“just shoot me if you dare”mr.park said

Immediately,sungyeol fired a shot and it attached mrs.park body.when mr.park see his wife fell on the ground,he go to her and cried”don’t leave me”. sungyeol take advantage of it and drag dongjun away from that place,but mr.park see that and chase them,he got sungyeol and sungyeol told dongjun run.

Dongjun follow what sungyeol has told him but he was shocked when he see sungyeol was stabbed by mr.park.but he had to leave that place.”sorry,sungyeol”

When jiyeon come back to her house,he shock to see her mother and sungyeol body was lied on the ground.she go to father and ask”appa,what happen?”

“this kid shoot your mom but don’t worry I have kill him”mr.park said and touch his daughter’s face.

“no”jiyeon release her father’s hand”where dongjun?”

“he run away,I cannot get him”

“you just hopeless,you should die like mother,just go to the hell”her father slapped her face,suddenly heart disease attack his father again and at the moment his father breathed for the last time.jiyeon was shocked and go to her father

“appa,you really die?don’t leave me,I just joked”,wake up”jiyeon said and a lot of tear fall from her eye.

Jiyeon stand up and take a knife from the ground and walk away.she must find dongjun.she want to kill all the 3 that sohyun,dongwoon and dongjun tonight,when she crossed the bridge,she was curious why many people was there and she go to there to know what happen.she see the person who she look for,sohyun who was die,

Jiyeon was happy and she just need to kill two more person.she make decision she want look for dongjun first.because dongjun was hurt and no way he can run far away.

Dongjun pov.

I was resting under a big shady tree,my leg was hurt because the shot,luckily,the shoot hit my leg,but sungyeol,he was stabbed by that crazy person.i must go there to save sungyeol but my leg have give up.my leg cannot walk anymore.suddenly,I saw jiyeon walk and hold a knife,she must find me and want to kill me.i hide behind the tree and when I saw she not already there and feel relieved,but when I looked to the front,she is just a little meter from me.