Chapter 6

Death School

Chapter 6

Sohyun pov

I was wake up.Wait,this is not my room,this is sungyeol’s room.then I see sungyeol was sleeping on the couch.I go toward sungyeol and see his sleeping face.I think  I don’t want to wake up him because he was seen very tired but suddenly his eye was open.

“sohyun ah,why don’t you sleep more?you have a fever”

“it nothing sungyeol,I was healthy,don’t worry about me”

“but”

“I want to back home now,bye”

“I can send you”

“no,thank.I do not want to trouble you”

“Okay,wait sohyun.”

“what else sungyeol?”

“I have something to ask you”

“what”

“do you any relationship with hyungsik,right”.when sungyeol said that,sohyun was really shocked.

“no,why you ask me about his”

“nothing,I just curious”

After that,I get out from sungyeol’s house

Sungyeol pov

I know she was lying to me.maybe they was a closed or.I don’t know,my head was head to think about this.

Sohyun pov

When I arrived to my house,I get straight to my room and sit on my bed.I remember the reason hyungsik die.it because of me.

Flashback

Hyungsik pov

I get a letter from my lover,sohyun and it said please go to the sport store,I will wait for you.

No one pov

But when hyungsik enter the sport store,he see five people were surrounding him.they are sohyun,dongwoon,sungyeol,dongjun and hwayoung.hyungsik was shocked to see dongjun and sohyun because they’re important person to me.sungyeol locked the door so hyungsik cannot  get out from there.

“what is this?”hyungsik said shockedly.”dongjun ah,tell me,what is going on?”

“sohyun said you was alway disturb her”dongwoon said and punch hyungsik at his face.hyungsik fell to the floor.dongwoon go toward him and said”if I saw you disturb her again,you will die.they all get ou from the room and sohyun look to hyungsik before she out from that room.

Hyungsik pov

I don’t have anyone more.My family has throw me away and did not admit me as their family.dongjun and sohyun were betray me.I think I want to die.thean,I walk toward the building jump from them.And from that moment my soul has get out from my body.two of my eye were closed.

//

And after that,hyungsik death was become a hit new at their school.

End of flashback

No one pov

Sohyun head was hurt to remember that.she go to the kitchen to take a knife and then go to her room and look at the mirror.she was smile,now her hair was messy just like crazy person.she take her teddybear that hyungsik give her and stabbed it several time.

Dongjun pov

Suddenly,I  can get out from that room.I was very happy,I went to sohyun’s house and want to ask her about hwayoung.but when I arrive,her door house was open and I enter to her house.i go toward her room and I was so shocked when I saw her with a knife and stabbed her teddybear.I have to get out from here.

No one pov

When dongjun walked,he hit a vase and it fell to the floor.sohyun was shocked and she see dongjun.dongjun was really shocked when he see sohyun hold a knife.

“oh,dongjun ah,you are here”sohyun said

“sohyun,now.i will get out from here.I sorry for disturb you”

“no way,you can’t get out from here savely.It time to play,dongjun”

Dongjun who was afraid was running to a room but sohyun chase him.When dongjun did not see her,sohyun covered dongjun face with a pillow.dongjun who cannot breath was faint to the bed.

“got you dongjun”.sohyun said and dragged dongjun to a old room in her house.sohyun was live alone.all her parent was die in an accident.sohyun tied dongjun hand and mouth.after that,she leaving that room

Next morning,when they at school,sungyeol saw sohyun.he was  really weird why sohyun seen so happy.he think maybe she has release her stress.so,he go toward her.sohyun looked very different than the night.

“wow,sohyun,you looked very happy”

“yes”

“actually,I have something to tell you and dongwoon”

“what?”

“dongjun has run away”

“let him,he will be not report that case”

“are you sure?”

“yes”

Dongwoon pov

When I walked,I across jiyeon and she look at me.

“why you look at me like that?”

“because I like you”she said and go away from me

What the heck..she like me.why my heart beating so fast after hear that.no I cannot like her because I like sohyun.but sohyun don’t like me.maybe I can start to like jiyeon