Chapter 11

Death School

At the evening,sungyeol and dongjun went to psychiatric hospital to visit their friend,sohyun.when they was there,they was see different person.before sohyun was very beautiful and a neat person,but now,her hair was messy.sohyun was crying and smiling alone.the nurse told them that at night,sohyun was shout and said hyungsik was waiting her at a bridge,she has to go there.

Sungyeol and dongjun go toward sohyun.

“sohyun ah”sungyeol said while hold sohyun hand

“who are you?where my hyungsik?”sohyun said while release her hand from sungyeol hand.”why does hyungsik don’t come here or he hate me”

“hyungsik is busy,soon,he will come to visit you”dongjun said.sungyeol was shocked when hear that from dongjun mouth.

“really?oh I really happy”sohyun jump happily

After they visit sohyun,they went to hyungsik house because they want to investigate why his family want dump hyungsik and all about hyungsik’s family.they suspect someone want to take revenge for them because hyungsik case

About 20 minute,they arrived at one place.there is one house,but the house was really old and then thay knock the house.after that,an old woman open the door and said

“who are you?what are you doing here?”

“I’m sungyeol and he dongjun”sungyeol said while point to dongjun.”actually we are hyungsik friend”.

After hearing that,that old woman want to closed the door but sungyeol hold the door.”please,we want to know all about hyungsik,just you can help us”

“yes,you can enter”the old woman open the house for them but after they enter,she quickly close the door.sungyeol and dongjun sit on an old chair.

“do you live alone,aunty?”sungyeol asked

“no,I live with my husband”the old woman answer coldly

Suddenly,dongjun feel he want to pee and stand up.”aunty,can I go to toilet,I want to pee”

“just go ahead”

“thank”

When dongjun want to go toilet,he see a photo and take the photo,but he was shocked when he see photo hungsik with jiyeon.suddenly,he heard someone is talking on phone,it was hyungsik dad.he was said,”yes they are here but don’t worry,jiyeon my lovely daughter,I and your mother not will let the kids out safely from this house,ok”.then he hung the telephone.dongjun shocked and hurriedly go to sungyeol.

“sungyeol,we have to get from here”

“what wrong dongjun?”

“she”dongjun point to the old woman”jiyeon is her daughter”

“what”

Then an old man come with a knife”yah,kid.why do you want to go quickly?”he hold sungyeol and direct his knife to sungyeol neck and shout at dongjun”if you want to go,just go but I will kill your handsome friend,ok”

“just go,dongjun.do not bother me”sungyeol said.

“no,I will not leave you”dongjun said while cried

“good”the old man said

Then the old woman come  toward dongjun and hold him then she said”good boy”.sungyeol and dongjun was locked in the room.before go,the old man said,tonight,my lovely daughter want come here to see you guy,so just wait.