Different side of me

My Irresponsible Boss, Kim Myungsoo

I checked my watch again. And noticed that it was already 5:45. I wiped the tears off my face then stood up.

As I pushed open the door of the dressing room , I found it empty. I walked in then started redoing my makeup.

as I was applying my mascara , the door to the dressing room opened. Myungsoo oppa walked in with a smirk on his face.

I ignored him and continued applying makeup. " Remember to use some more eye makeup. Your eyes are kinda puffy. " 

I turned around in my chair and raised an eyebrow at Myungsoo. " Had fun? "

Myungsoo glared at me. " I thought I told you to forget what you saw. "

I shrugged. " Wiped clean " I pretended to zip my mouth then I turned around to continue with my makeup.

Myungsoo walked up behind me. I looked at him in my mirror. He was smirking like an idiot. " Can I help you? " I said in a bored-annoyed tone.

Myungsoo ran his hand through my hair. " You know.. There's a side of me which my models don't know of except some. Now that you know it. Don't make me show that side to you. "

I laughed. " what side? "

Myungsoo turned my chair around to face him , then he bent down to look me in the eye. " The side you saw earlier. "

I laughed again. " why should I make you show that side to me... Boss? " I smiled at him then stood up.

Myungsoo smirked again. " yes , I'm your boss. Keep that in mind. " he winked at me then walked out of the dressing room.

The smile that I plastered on my face fell. * I know that I'm nothing but a normal girl to you. Don't remind me. *

I sighed then walked out of the dressing room.

 

AFTER THE FASHION SHOW

 

Myungsoo clapped his hands in sheer joy.  " My beautiful girls. Oh! Wonderful! You all did an amazing job tonight! "

Jessica crossed her arms. " Yah! Oppa! We do a great job every time! " 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. " Whatever! Let's go to a club. All drinks on me! "

Tiffany hooted. " Long live Kim Myungsoo! "

Everybody laughed then hooted except for Jiyeon.

Victoria.. Who became fast friends with Jiyeon noticed how quiet she was. " Jiyeon? You okay? "

Jiyeon fake smiled at Victoria. " I'm fine. "

Victoria ruffled Jiyeon's hair. " Aigooo.. Pabo! You wanna go with us? "

Jiyeon shrugged. " I'm fine with anything. It's proper etiquette I guess to hang out with my unnies , especially since I'm new. "

Victoria looked at Jiyeon worriedly. " Yeonnie ... I can tell something's bothering you. What is it? "

Jiyeon shook her head. " nothing , unnie. Lets go "

Myungsoo called a limo to take them to a club. 

10 minutes later , they arrived at a club. " Remember! Drink all you want! Dance all you want! Everything's on me tonight , girls. Just have fun!! " Myungsoo hollered.

As they entered the club , hords of girls swarmed to Myungsoo and started swooning over his looks. While the guys looked at the girls with lust and desire. 

Jessica saw a guy checking her out. She walked over and started giving the guy a . Jiyeon and Victoria just went to the corner of the club to talk and drink. 

Although many guys were checking Jiyeon and Victoria out , they both ignored them. Suddenly , Myungsoo walked over to them and took a seat next to Jiyeon. He hung his arm loosely on Jiyeon's shoulder. 

" wanna dance , Jiyeon? " Myungsoo smirked at her.

Jiyeon raised an eyebrow at him. " I don't dance... "

Myungsoo grabbed her hand. " I'll teach you. " he winked at her.

Victoria saw her boyfriend coming into the club. " I'll catch up with you later , Jiyeon. "

Jiyeon sighed then looked at Myungsoo. " Fine! Teach me."

Myungsoo grinned then pulled Jiyeon onto the dance floor. " Bear with me... " 

Jiyeon looked at Myungsoo in confusion , but she soon understood what he was talking about when she felt his hands on her thighs.

Myungsoo pulled Jiyeon closer to him and started swaying his body. " Sway. " Myungsoo instructed.

Jiyeon followed and started swaying. " then? "

Myungsoo placed his hands on her waist. " sway more ily. "

Jiyeon didn't understand but she understood when she saw the girl next to her swaying. So Jiyeon followed. 

But just as Myungsoo was getting into the dance , the song changed. It became a slow song.

Jiyeon stopped dancing abruptly. " I know how to dance now, "

Myungsoo smiled. " Then care to dance with me? "

Jiyeon giggled. " sure " * this was the Myungsoo she fell for *

Myungsoo wrapped his hands around her waist while Jiyeon placed her hands around his neck. They started swaying to the music together.

Myungsoo looked into Jiyeon's eyes , making her blush. " you know something? "

Jiyeon looked up slowly as she was blushing madly. " what? "

Myungsoo smiled. " you actually look really pretty tonight. " then he leaned down and kissed Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon was shocked but she soon responded. They parted after a minute. 

As they were looking into each others eyes , someone suddenly wrapped his arms around Jiyeon from behind. 

Jiyeon jumped from shock then turned around. " Byunghyun-ah ... " 

 

------

how long was I gone!? @@

mianhe ><

Abit of MyungYeon to make up for it ;)