Flashback - Betrayal

My Irresponsible Boss, Kim Myungsoo

 

OMG! I'm such a bad author!

Due to the year end examinations coming on the 29th of October, I had to be a book worm.

Sorry, readers! But this will just be a short update. TT

Subscribe and Comment >.^

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyeon and Myungsoo walked along the hallway making their way to their first class, fashion designing class. Jiyeon suddenly stopped walking and looked at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo realized Jiyeon wasn't behind him and chuckled. He walked back to where Jiyeon was standing and looked at her cutely. " What's the matter, Jiyeon? "

Jiyeon looked up at Myungsoo with a small smile. " Gomawo, Myungsoo oppa. For earlier.. I mean. But.. You really shouldn't be seen with a nerd. Bad for your reputation. "

Myungsoo laughed. " Don't worry about me, Jiyeonnie. "

Jiyeon's eyes widened as she looked down. * Damn it! Am I blushing? * 

Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon and lifted her chin. " What? Why are you blushing? "

Jiyeon shook her head and half smiled. " Nobody's called me Jiyeonnie besides my mother and.........him........ " Jiyeon stared over Myungsoo's shoulder.

Myungsoo turned to see who was Jiyeon staring at... or what.  He saw a group of guys huddled together flirting with girls while a guy with blonde hair was staring at MyungYeon. " Lee ByungHun? " Myungsoo turned back to look at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon nodded. " Nae... What is he doing back here? "

Suddenly, ByungHun walked away from his buddies and approached Jiyeon and Myungsoo. " Hey Yeonnie. "

Jiyeon glared at ByungHun icyly. " What do you want? "

ByungHun looked taken aback by Jiyeon's cold reply. " Woah Woah Woah! Jiyeonnie, It's me! L.Joe oppa! Remember? "

Jiyeon nodded. " Unfortunately I do... " She shot back icyly. 

ByungHun jumped infront of Myungsoo cutely, getting in between Jiyeon and Myungsoo. " Hey! I'm ByungHun but call me L.Joe please. " He reached out his hand for a handshake. 

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow at ByungHun and stuck his hands into his pockets. " Yea, sure! I'm Myungsoo but you can call me L if you want. " He said in a bored tone.

ByungHun smirked. " Yeonnie! Where'd you get this loser? " He said in a know-it-all tone.

Jiyeon squeezed herself between Myungsoo and ByungHun. " I should be asking you questions first! What're you doing back here.... "

ByungHun raised up his hands in defeat. " Omoni and ahboji got tired of California. But I wouldn't have minded staying longer. There're some really hot chicks there. " 

Jiyeon shook her head in disbelief. " How can you actually come back... after what you did to me. " 

Myungsoo just stood there feeling awkward. " Erm... Jiyeon. Sorry to interupt but.. We're 30 seconds late. "

Jiyeon turned around so quickly she looked like she had whiplash. " Bwohyahh!!! And you allowed me to continuie rapping with this guy?!!! Ppalliiii!!! " She grabbed Myungsoo's wrist and stormed down the hallway. 

--

When Myungsoo and Jiyeon arrived in class. They were releaved that their professor wasn't in class yet. They grabbed a chair and sat down. Since they ran all the way to the class, they felt exhausted.

Myungsoo was the first to catch his breath. " So... What did L.Joe do to you? "

Jiyeon laughed. " He was my first! But he just used me.... "

Flashback.....

Jiyeon went out with friends for some ice-cream. They decided to go to the park and chat for awhile. 10 minutes later, Jiyeon thought she heard L.Joe talking. She got up from her bench. " Unnies... I'll be right back. "

She walked to where she heard L.Joe's voice. As she walked through a maze, L.Joe's voice was getting louder and clearer. Suddenly, she heard another voice. A female voice. It sounded like...like... * Qri unnie? * 

Jiyeon looked over the bush of the maze and saw Qri and L.Joe squatting there being lovey dovey. * So that's why Qri couldn't come today. She's dating my L.Joe. * 

Jiyeon's a forgiving person but they did something she would never ever forgive them for. As Jiyeon started walking away. She heard the sound of smooching. She bent down to look through the small hole between the maze. She saw that Qri and L.Joe were having a hot makeout session.

Jiyeon couldn't control herself and just jumped over the maze. " Yah!!!! "

Qri and L.Joe were taken aback at Jiyeon's sudden appearance. " Oh.. Ji-Ji-Jiyeon-ah. Annyeong... " Qri trying to act innocent.

Jiyeon glared at her icyly. " LEE BYUNGHUN!!!! STARTING FROM TODAY! I DO NOT KNOW YOU!!! QRI UNNIE! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE TOO!!! I thought loyalty and respect was out promise!!! I hate you unnie..... You have betrayed us. "

 

Myungsoo nodded. " Ohh... So that's how it happened. Don't worry, Jiyeon. You just have to focus on your NEW job now " 

Jiyeon smiled. " Gomawo, oppa. "