Modelling Time

My Irresponsible Boss, Kim Myungsoo

I'm back after a reaaaaaaaaaally long break.

I've got an average of 70.2%

Boo Hoo T^T

Haven't updated for a long time. Here's an update but my mind is kinda blank so this is kind of a random chapter. Sorry :P

Mind commenting some ideas? Please A__A

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

During Fashion Designing Class, Myungsoo was trying to help Jiyeon with a new dress she was making for her cousin's wedding.

" So... why are you designing this thing again? " Myungsoo asked as he tried figuring out whether he should leave the dress strapless or an off-shoulder look or with a thin strap.

" You know very well that I'm not rich. In fact, I'm close to poor. " Jiyeon said as she measured her waist.

Myungsoo glanced at Jiyeon and saw her trying to measure herself. " Here. I'll help. And you didn't answer my question. "

He grabbed the measuring tape and wraped it around her waist. * 23.2 inches. XS. She's skinny. *

" It's my cousin's wedding this coming weekend. And I need a dress. " Jiyeon stood still as Myungsoo measured her.

Myungsoo's hands were wrapped around Jiyeon and he soon felt that his heartbeat was quickenning. " Umm... Myungsoo oppa? "

Myungsoo shook his head and unwrapped his arms around her. " 23.2. "

Jiyeon nodded. " Gomawo. " She took the measuring tape and wrapped it around the maniquin for the dress.

Her phone started ringing. ' Under my umbrella, ella ella ey ey ey Under my umbrella ella ella ella ey ey ey ey. It's raining raining, ooh baby it's raining raining. ' " Yubohseiyo? " Jiyeon said as she flicked open her slightly old fashioned handphone.

" Oh, cousin Sandara . How's your wedding planning going? " Jiyeon said cheerfully.

" Bwohyah? You need me to bring a guy to the wedding? Wae? " Jiyeon asked curiously.

Myungsoo leaned in to listen to Jiyeon's conversation with her cousin. " I just realized that we'll be having a couple dance. Everybody I've invited has a boyfriend or girlfriend. You're the only one that will be alone. Cousin Jiyeon, remember to find a guy friend to go there with you. I don't want you to be alone. "

" Cousin, I can manage myself. " Jiyeon said as she felt Myungsoo breathing down on her neck.

" I insist. I can't have my cousin being alone. You've got until this weekend. Get moving, sweety. Bye. I gotta go. TTYL, deary. " Then Sandara hung up.

Jiyeon sighed and turned back to her dress. " Was that your cousin? " Myungsoo asked as he decided to give the dress an off-shoulder look with sequins.

Jiyeon nodded. " Do you have an idea on what the dress should look like, oppa? "

Myungsoo nodded. Then he started drawing what the dress he had in mind looked like. " What do you think, Jiyeonnie? "

Jiyeon blushed at the sound of her nickname. " It's pretty "

 

Vivienne Westwood Gold Label 

Myungsoo smiled. " Yea, it'll look pretty on you. You probably can't wait for the dress you're getting later right? "

Jiyeon shrugged. " I don't even know what it look like. "

" You'll see. And by the way, your cousin said something about you having to find a guy to be your date this weekend, Any ideal guy you're thinking of? " Myungsoo eyed Jiyeon.

Jiyeon nodded. " I think I do know who I want to be there with me. But he probably won't go with me. " She pouted.

" I can take you there this weekend. If you can't find anybody to be your date, then I'll offer myself. " He smiled sincerely.

Jiyeon smiled at him. " Promise? "

Myungsoo nodded. " Promise. "

( NO MORE ABOUT CLASS! xDD LET'S JUST GET TO THE MODELLING JOB. )

Myungsoo pulled Jiyeon out of school. " Hold on, oppa. I have to tell my friends first. "

Myungsoo stopped. " Arasso, hurry. "

Jiyeon nodded and ran to the library where her friends were waiting for her. " Chingus! "

" Jiyeon-ah.was-eo?  ( You're here? ) " Hyomin smiled at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon smiled and bowed. " Mianhe, unnies. But I have to go. I just came to inform you all that I won't be able to join you guys today. Mianhe. "

" Gwenchana, Jiyeon-ah. Ka ka. Uri namja chingu ( Your boyfriend ) is waiting for you. " Soyeon giggled.

Jiyeon turned and saw Myungsoo waiting for her. " He's not my namja chingu. Just a chingu. " She blushed.

" Eeee.... maknae has a crush on someone. " Hwayoung teased. " Arasso arasso. Ppalli ka. Ppalli. "

" Nae. Annyeong unnies. " Jiyeon waved and ran out of the library.

-

20 minutes later...

Myungsoo and Jiyeon arrived at the location of the next modelling job. " I'll introduce you around first, Jiyeonnie. "

Jiyeon nodded. " Arasso, oppa. "

Myungsoo walked into the dressing room of the models. " Girls... "

" YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! OPPA!!! KNOCK BEFORE YOU ENTER! JEBAL!!!! " Every model screamed

Myungsoo smirked. " Mianhe. Girls, I want you all to meet the new model I've recruited. " He pulled Jiyeon into the room. " Girls, meet Park Jiyeon. "

Jiyeon bowed 90 degrees. " Annyeonghaseyo, Park Jiyeon imnida. "

The girls smiled. " Annyeong. "

" Welcome to L's Modelling Agency, Jiyeon. My name is Jessica. I'm from the US "

" It won't be easy modelling for L oppa, Jiyeon. My name is Tiffany. I'm from US too. "

" Yes, and this client we're currently modelling for is a complete ert. Victoria imnida. "

" But he pays us well. I mean the client. L oppa is so so only. Krystal imnida. I'm Jessica's younger sister. "

" He once .. I mean tried to the girl that just quit. Suzy imnida. "

" Her name was Ji Eun. Fei imnida. "

" But we all called her IU. Woo Ri imnida. "

" We all hope that you will do well, Jiyeon-shii. Nana imnida "

" Yes, we all try to do our best. Jungah imnida "

" Although we have to work out endless hours to maintain a slim figure. Na Eun imnida. "

" But it's very fun. Eun Ji imnida. "

" Yeah Yeah Yeah! You're all being suuuuuuuper friendly. Jiyeonnie, you can manage trying to find out the names of the other 8 girls right? " Myungsoo cut in as he was bored to death as all his models were introducing themselves.

Jiyeon nodded. " Nae. "

Myungsoo smirked. " Alright. Well, your dress is on that chair. " He pointed to a chair with Jiyeon's name engraved on the chair. " It's already 3.30 girls. Time to get ready. " He clapped his hands. " I'll be in my office. I'll be back by 5.30. "

-

 JIYEON'S POV 

It's already 5.30. All my unnies asked me to go to oppa's office to call him. Since i'm new, I obeyed politely.

I walked to his office, as I was about to push open the door to his office, I heard moans coming from the office.

Being the innocent me, I pushed open the door. " Oppa, It- " I was shocked as to what I saw.

Myungsoo oppa was making out with Jessica unnie.

Oppa stopped and smirked at me. " Oh, Jiyeonnie. Wass-seo? "

I gulped and nodded. " Op-oppa, it's time for you to come to the dressing room. Sorry for bothering you guys. "

Jessica chuckled. " Gwenchana. I'll be back soon, Yeonnie. Go back to your unnies. I'll be back in time to dress myself. "

I nodded and started closing the door. " Hold on a second, Jiyeon! " Myungsoo stopped me.

" Forget what you saw, arasso? " He eyed me then pushed Jessica off him and walked towards me.

" Arasso? " He looked me into the eyes.

I nodded because he looked kinda scary. " A-Arasso, oppa. " I rushed out of the office and shut the door.

I ran back to the dressing room but stopped when I saw a door near the dressing room. I curiously walked to it and opened it.

It was empty so I sat down to think and to cry. " L.Joe oppa, why did you come back? "

I suddenly felt my heart hurt and my thoughts of what I just saw earlier came rushing back into my mind. * Why am I like this? I can't.. It's impossible that I've fallen for him. Right? *

Then thoughts of Myungsoo were replaced with all the happiness L.Joe oppa gave me before.

Flashback

" Jiyeon! Come to the park! " L.Joe said through the phone.

" Wae? " I answered curiously.

" Just come. You'll regret it if you don't. " L.Joe oppa, aka my crush, said.

I giggled. " Arasso. I'm coming. "

I hung up and ran out of the house. L.Joe oppa was the one that helped my forget about the death of my father. He helped me. Whenever I was with him, I was so happy.

When I arrived at the park, I looked around. I started running around the park looking for oppa. When I arrived at the water fountain. I started giving up. * Maybe he was just fooling with me. *

I started walking away when I felt a pair of hands on my eyes. " Dubuyah? ( Who are you? ) "

Then a pair of lips kissed my neck, I giggled. " L.Joe oppa? "

I turned around. " Annyeong. " L.Joe said.

I smiled. " Annyeong. "

L.Joe dug into his pocket and pulled out a small box. " What's that oppa? "

L.Joe got down on his knees. " Bwohyahh... Get up, oppa. It's not funny. "

" Park Jiyeon. I-I think I've fallen for you. Since the day I first met you, I thought I you were just going to be like all those other girls. Going crazy and swooning all over me. But no. You totally ignored me. It's because you were so special that you caught my eye. You were never nice to me, you were always so mean to me. Not at all like those other girls. You caught my eye as someone special. That was when I knew right there and then that I've fallen for you. You were special. That's why I liked you. Jiyeonnie, will you be my girlfriend? " He said it all as he flipped open the box, showing two rings, couple rings.

I nodded while a tear escaped my eyes. " Nae. I will. Oppa, I love you. "

L.Joe stood up and hugged my tightly. " Thank you. Thank you, Jiyeonnie. "

End Of Flashback

 

But this thing is that he never, not even once kissed me.

* Kim Myungsoo, I like you. But... You're my irresponsible boss. *

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was kind of a boring chapter. Mian.

But, a bit of a L.Joe and Jiyeon moment and MyungYeon moment as well. >.^

Continue supporting please.

Comment some ideas. Gomawo ^^