I Got A Job! AT A SUPER MARKET

My Irresponsible Boss, Kim Myungsoo

 JIYEON'S POV 

Yipeee! I got a job.

Flashback:

Since the owner of the bakery said I looked too young, I had to leave and seek for a job here.

A very pretty lady approached me. " Annyeonghaseyo, Welcome to Seoul High Super Market. "

I smiled and bowed. " Annyeonghaseyo. Ermm... May I know is there a job opening here? "

The lady stared down at me then looked at me again with a smile on her face. " Yes. There is. But... You look a bit inexperienced. I'm worried you might not be able to handle the rush here. "

I bit my lower lip. " I'm willing to try, miss. "

" Radhya! Call me, Radhya. "

I nodded. " Radhya unnie. "

Radhya smiled. " Follow me. We need to get you ready for your shift. Get dressed and I'll fill you in on the details. "

I nodded. " Nae, Radhya unnie. "

Radhya looked at me. " You look.. 16. What's your name? "

I laughed. " Annyio, unnie. I'm 19. Park Jiyeon imnida. "

Radhya's eyes widened. " Jinja? Wow! You look so young. Alright. Get in there. I'll fill you in on the facts while you're getting dressed. I'll introduce you around too. Some nice people around here. "

I smiled and nodded. " Gamsahabnida, Radhya unnie. How old are you? "

Radhya rolled her eyes. " I'm 20, Jiyeon. and I'm the owner. "

I perched my lips and walked into the dressing room.

Their uniform is seriously pretty.

33_large

As I was putting on this majorly pretty outfit, unnie was filling me in.

" First, you have to make sure you're quick and not slow. As there's always a long line at every counter. "

" You're on counter 19. Good huh? You're age. "

" I'll teach you how to use the cash register and how to operate things. "

" You'll get the hang of things in no time. And.. "

Unnie couldn't say another word when I came out in my uniform. It really did look pretty.. abit y but I can handle that.

" Wow... Jiyeon-ah! I looked like a bag in that T-shirt. You make it look like a fashion statement. You have the legs, the figure, the face... WOW! "

I blushed. " Gomawo, unnie. "

We walked out of the dressing room and I could feel people staring at me. When I walked past a gang of guys, they all whistled at me.

I blushed and stared down at my heels. " Unnie... I don't like all this attention. " I whispered to Radhya.

" You're fault, Jiyeon. For having such a nice body. "

I heaved a heavy sigh. " Right. "

-

I learned how to operate things in a jiffy. Soon, my counter was open and my first day was off to an awesome start.

End of Flashback

 

* This is so tiring. *

There are tons of males and females lining up. Don't I ever get to take a break. My feet are killing me from standing in these heels for so long.

Suddenly, the gang of guys earlier whom whispered at me, appeared in front of me. I smiled at them . " Annyeonghaseyo. Would that be Cash or Charge? "

One of the guys thought for a second. " Neither. Phone number. " His palm appeared infront of me.

I blinked in confusion. " Sorry. Not interested. Next please. "

" Oh come on. You're y, pretty, cute. I'm handsome, smart and rich. We're meant for each other. " His hand started to carrass my face. I shook it off.

I was getting impatient. " Next please. " I glared at them.

" Awww... You look so cute when you're angry. " Another guy said and it cracked them all up.

Radhya saw what was going on and approached me. " Jiyeon, what's going on? There's a huge line forming! "

" Unnie! They're bothering me. I'm just doing my job then they started asking for my number. "

Radhya glared at them. " Look! We're running a bussiness here. Please remove your presence or I'll call security. "

" Make us leave. We're not leaving without this y lady. " Another guy snapped back.

" SECURITY!! "

The guards came and took them away. " Jiyeon, I knew this would happen sooner of later. You're too pretty. " Radhya said.

I continued scanning and pricing the items. " Thank you for coming to Seoul High Super Market. Have a nice day. " I said with a smile.

As soon as I finished with everybody in line. I turned around to face Radhya. " Unnie, I'm okay. "

" Excuse me? "

I turned around to find a handsome man standing there, with a basket full of groceries.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from him. * Handsomeeee. *

" Hello? " The handsome man said again.

I shook myself out of dreamland. " Annyeonghaseyo. Cash or Charge, sir? "

" Charge it! " He pulled his Platinum card out and placed it on the counter.

I bowed slightly. " Gamsahabnida " While accepting the card.

I scanned it and while returning it to him I noticed the name on the card. * KIm Myungsoo. *

I returned it back to him. " Thank you for coming, Kim Myungsoo-shii. Have a nice day. "

I closed the counter as my shift was over.

I stretched. " Ohhh!!1 What a tiring day. " I walked out of my booth and went back into the dressing room to change back into my clothing.

As I was leaving the super market, I saw the gang of guys from earlier standing there. They saw me, so I tried to avoid them by walking a different direction.

But someone grabbed my wrist from behind. I turned around and I was slammed against a wall.

" Hey, cutie. You're done with work huh? How about hanging with us dudes for now. You supply the fun and we'll pay. Get what I mean. "

I obviously got it because the guy saying it, his hands started to feel my . I opened my mouth to scream but instead found that guy's lips on top of mine.

I tried pushing him away but the harder I tried, the more aggressive he became.

Suddenly, his lips were off mine so I opened my tightly shut eyes to see all of them on the floor. I looked at them in confusion then I noticed the handsome man from earlier... " Ki-Ki-Kim My-Myung-Myungsoo? " I stuttered.

Myungsoo shook his hand. * Probably punched them too hard *

He turned to look at me. " You okay? "

I nodded. " Thanks for saving me. "

He smiled an angelic smile. " Don't mention it, miss... "

" Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon. " I said with a smile.

" Don't mention it, Jiyeon. Be careful next time, arasso? With a body like yours, you'd probably make any outfit look y. All the females working in the super market can't even understand the defination of y. But you can. Be careful okay. "

I nodded. " Gamsahabnida, Kim Myungsoo-shii. "

" Just call me Myungsoo. You don't look much younger than me. Want a ride home, Jiyeon? "

I perched my lips and thought for a second. * It took me 30 minutes to walk from the bakery to here. 20 minutes from my house to the bakery so.. * " Sure, Myungsoo oppa. "

Myungsoo stared at me. " I like the way you call me oppa, Jiyeon. Cute. "

I blushed. " Gomawo, oppa. Kaja! "

------------------------------------------------------------

SECOND CHAPTER!

Myungsoo has finally appeared.

Hope MyungYeon will begin soon huh? xD