How Did I Miss Her?

My Irresponsible Boss, Kim Myungsoo

 

OMG! I've already got 37 Subscribers !!

Thankx So Much, Readers ;D

Myungsoo update!

Subscribe and Comment >.^

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 MYUNGSOO'S POV 

I sat up in bed, yawned and stretched then turned my head to find a girl lying there. I jumped up in shock. " Waaa! "

The girl sat up and I could easily make out who she was. " B-B-Bae S-S-Suzy? " 

Suzy smiled at me. " Good morning, oppa! "

" Suzy, how,why,who,WHAT?! " I was lost for words seeing my employee lying in the bed next to me.

Suzy giggled. " Oppa... Omoni let me in. It was raining heavily last night. I had to seek shelter and your house was the nearest one. "

I slowly looked down as I felt a breeze, I was shocked to find my half . My eyes widened as I stared at Suzy. " BAE SUZY!!!!! "

Suzy shrugged. " You looked like you were warm, so I undressed you a bit. "

" Did we do anything, Suzy? " I asked half irritated half frightened.

Suzy sighed. " Well.... " She threw the covers away and I found her lying in bed with just her undergarments.

I almost fainted. " Yah... Suzy... What're you doing? What were you thinking? "

Suzy chuckled. " Oppa, I know you love me. " She pressed her body against mine and wrapped her hands around my neck.

I untangled her hands around my neck and looked at her in the eye. " Suzy, we're just boss and employee. Nothing else. "

Suzy pouted. " Oppa! You love me! Just say it. I'll be your girlfriend if you just say it!! "

I rolled my eyes and raised an eyebrow. " Did you really think I liked you, Suzy? "

" But you always treated me so well... So.. sweet. "

I stuck my hands on my side. " Geez! Even if we did have a good time last night it didn't mean a thing. Now out! I have to get ready for school. You have to get ready for the modelling job later at 6pm. "

Suzy pouted and as she started leaving, she slammed a kiss at me.

I pushed her away. " Yah!! Bae Suzy!! "

" Oppa, Saranghae! " She whined.

I walked towards her causing her to slowly back up, she backed up until she was against the wall. I slammed my fist next to her head and looked at her in the eye.

" You love me? "

Suzy nodded. " Do you think I would feel anything if I kissed you? " I asked, raising an eyebrow

Suzy gulped. " Molla... "

I cupped her chin and pressed my lips against hers. Suzy was about to respond and I pulled away.

" Did you like that? " I asked her.

Suzy nodded happily. " Nae! "

I rolled my eyes with a bored expression. " It didn't mean a thing to me. Now, get out! "

Suzy looked like she was on the verge of tears and ran out of my room.

************************

I drove to school like always. I parked my Mercedes Benz in the student parking lot and got out welcomed by dozens of girls screaming like banshees. " Myungsoo oppa!!!! "

" He's so hot! "

" Oppa, can I be your girlfriend? "

" Back off, sister! He's mine! "

I smirked and walked away from them towards a group of girls standing there completely ignoring me. * How can somebody ignore me? * I thought to myself in confusion

As I got closer to the group huddled there, I noticed a familiar figure in the group... * Park Jiyeon? *

Jiyeon looked up and caught my eye, she gave me a smile . I didn't know what else to do so I smiled back.

I approached them and the girls started glaring at me icyly. It was intimidating.

" Erm... Hey! " I scratched my neck awkwardly.

The girls in the group started giving me weird looks except for Jiyeon and the girls before were whispering loud enough for me to hear them.

" So... Jiyeon? Can i talk to you for a sec? " I rushed through my words but Jiyeon seemed to get it.

Jiyeon nodded. " Arasso... Girls, I'll be right back. "

Jiyeon followed me to a tree, I always used this tree when kissing someone but I didn't have any intention of kissing Jiyeon, I just wanted to talk to her.

Jiyeon looked embarassed. * Riiiiiight... The kiss yesterday. * " So, Jiyeon. Have you decided? "

Jiyeon nodded while hugging her books tightly to her chest. " Yes. I'll accept your job offer. "

I smiled broadly. " Thank you. Oh... Want me to walk you to class? " The bell rang.

Jiyeon shrugged. " Arasso. I'm going to fashion designing class. You? "

" Hey, I'm going there too. How come I haven't noticed you before? "

Jiyeon laughed and pulled out a pair of glasses. " Maybe because of these...? " She slipped on her square-framed glasses.

I bit my lower lip, trying to not laugh. " Oh, yeah! You're that girl from the other day. The one that tripped and scattered most of the clothing. "

Jiyeon nodded. " Nae. Sorry about that. C'mon! I don't wanna be late. "

As we were walking down the hall towards class, everyone started whispering. 

" What's the nerd doing with Myungsoo oppa? "

" Are they dating? "

" No way! She isn't Myungsoo's taste. "

" Yeah! She's so ugly. Myungsoo oppa deserves better. "

I stopped and turned to face them. I stuck my hands in my pocket and smiled at them sweetly making the girls swoon. " So... You think she's ugly? "

The girls didn't answer but somebody muttered. " Yes... "

I looked at the person who muttered it and laughed at her. " Who's uglier? Someone who uses heavy make up to cover up all THOSE PIMPLES, or somebody that's naturally beautiful? " I pulled off Jiyeon's glasses.

All the girls started staring at Jiyeon. " Waaa... Jinja yeoboda. "

" Never judge a book by its cover ,girls but in this case... Never judge a book with a false cover!! "

Me and Jiyeon continued walking towards class leaving the girls dumbfounded. * You can thank me later, Jiyeon *