Chapter 7

Tutoring Changes People

* * *

She picked up the phone and excused herself from me. I saw her mouthed "sorry" to me. "OPPA OPPA! HOW ARE YOOOUUUU?!" I heard her squeal happily. Why isn't she happy with me like that?

"Aigoo, annyeong Yeonnie."

I saw her blush a deep red. "Annyeong oppa! How are you?"

"Annyeong oppa..Tch," I mocked. She glared at me.

"Are you free today? Let's go somewhere together."

"Ah, neh! I'm free today!"

"Hahaha, good! Go dress up to something pretty and cute like you usually do. I'll come pick you up in 20 minutes! Be ready then, neh?"

"Neh! I'll see you soon, oppa!" She ended the call and had a big smile on her face. What's so special about him? I just felt like my heart was "crying". I put my hand over my heart and grabbed my shirt. Why does it hurt to see her so happy with another guy..? I saw her skip happily to the closet and closed it. "Hey.. Where are you going? We have tutor today," I told her standing out the door.

She stuck her head out the door and had a puppy face look. "Awww, oppaaaaa~~. Just let me off today! Pleeeeaassee?" pleaded Seungyeon.

I sighed and said, "Fine, whatever. Do what you want! I'll be out also. Give me my phone."

"Does that mean I can have my phone back?"

"Just... It's just for today."

She went out and hugged me. "THANK YOU THANK YOU!" said Seungyeon. I felt my heart pounding and my face heated up. Am I falling for this pabo..? I pushed her away and scratched the back of my head. "Uhm, yeah sure. Go change. I'll be on the bed," I said. Seungyeon went back to the closet.

I was using my phone and I heard the closet door open. I guess she's done. I looked up and saw her wearing a short white dress. "Does this look pretty, Youngsaeng oppa?" said Seungyeon twirling herself around. I stammered and didn't answer. I just nodded and went back to my phone.

* * *

My phone rang again and picked it up. "Annyeong oppa!" I said, smiling like a fool. "Yeonnie, oppa's in front of the gate," he said. I told him that I am coming and ended the call. I started to walk outside my room. Oh yeah! Youngsaeng said he's going to go somewhere also! "Youngsaeng, aren't you going somewhere also?" I asked him. "Oh um, yeah," said Youngsaeng. Why does he seem so out of place? I frowned. "Let's go then, I'm going out now," I told him. He stood up and went over to his backpack for his wallet. "Ah, yeah. Let's go," said Youngsaeng walking out the door. I followed behind him and then laughed. <\p>

Youngsaeng turned around and looked at me weirdly. "Why are you laughing?"

"Your-your clothes! Bahahaha!" He was wearing my sweats and shirt!

"O-oh. Aishhh. Um, I'm going outside to buy clothes," he said. I nodded and stifled a laugh. I pushed him forward to keep moving.

I said good-bye to everyone and told one of the maids to tell my brothers that I'm leaving with a friend. I went out the door with Youngsaeng and saw Kyuhyun's car. I ran to his car yelling out his name.

* * *

I watched her run to her friend as I walked in the back. Once she was with him, she hugged him. He smiled at her and kissed her cheeks.. WAIT. Kissed her cheeks? My eyes widened as I caught up to them. "Oh, Youngsaeng oppa! This is Kyuhyunnie oppa!" said Seungyeon smiling widely. He greeted me and I involuntary greeted him back. "Annyeong, Youngsaeng-ssi," said Kyuhyun. "Hi," I replied coldly. Seungyeon glared at me. "Have fun whatever you guys are doing, I'm off now," I said as I went to my car. They waved and Seungyeon went into his car.

They left and after awhile I started to follow them. They won't know, right..? I kept my car a safe distance away from them and stalked, I mean, going to the same place as them. It took around 20 minutes to arrive at the place where they were. I parked my car 3 parking spots away from them. As they walked out from the car, I wore my sunglasses and casually followed behind. "Since we're at the mall... I should go buy new clothes," I thought to myself.

I decided to buy new clothes first and find them again later. I went to the nearest shop and found some decent clothes. "I want this," I said to the cashier and swiped my credit card. I went into the dressing room and changed out of Seungyeon's clothes. I stuffed the sweats and shirt in the bag, then went out the shop.

I looked around and tried to find them. "Aiiissh! I leave for a few minutes and now I can't even find them!" I said to myself. I ruffled my hair in annoyance. I decided to walk around randomly until I find them. 

 

* * *

I was walking alongside with Kyuhyun oppa. I feel like I'm in a wonderful dream. "Yeonnie-ah, let's go in that shop over there!" said Kyuhyun as he pointed to the shop. I nodded and smiled and pulled him to the shop. "Waaah! So many pretty cloths!" I exclaimed in happiness.

Kyuhyun and I walked around the shop. I saw a cute couple shirt and looked at it. "I wish I had a boyfriend that would wear this with me," I thought to myself as I sighed deeply.

"What's wrong Yeonnie? Do you like that?"

"Eo.. Um, neh. It's cute isn't it?"

"I'll buy it for us, let's go to the cashier!" said Kyuhyun, smiling. He brought the couple shirts and handed one of the bag to me. "This is yours, and this one's mine! Next time we meet up, you have to wear this," said Kyuhyun. I smiled happily and gladly took the bag. 

We went out the store and my stomach growled. So embarrassing! "Are you hungry?" asked Kyuhyun. I cheekily smiled and nodded. Kyuhyun took my hands and we started to walk to the food court.

* * *

I was walking around endlessly until I found a familiar figure. I got closer and saw that it was Seungyeon. I saw her friend ask her a question then held her hand. I was raging. How dare he hold her hand?! I followed behind and saw them walking towards the food court.

They ordered food and sat down on the chairs. Since they'll be staying there for awhile.. I should get food also, so hungry. I waited in line and then I heard someone call out my name. "Youngsaeng oppa?"

* * *

Authors' Note

I'm sorry for taking a long time to update.. I'm pretty busy now since school is almost here. I'll try and update at least one chapter a day, if not a chapter every other day. ^ ^' Mianhe for the inconvenience.