Chapter 9

Tutoring Changes People

* * *

My cell phone vibrated and I checked what was my new message. "Hey, Kyuhyun! There's a new club downtown, wanna come? — Heechul." I thought about it for awhile and nudged Seungyeon. "Hey, Heechul said there's a new club. Do you want to go with me?" I whispered to her.

Seungyeon looked at me and slowly nodded. I smiled at her, stood up and offered her my hand. She gladly took it and off we went. We were outside and I opened the door to my car for her and waited for Seungyeon to go in. Then, I went inside the car afterwards.

"You remember Heechul, right?" I asked.

"Ah, neh I do. Did he invite you to go to the club?" said Seungyeon, tilting her head slightly.

"Yeah, he did. You've been to clubs before, right?" I said as I lightly chuckled.

"Mm, I have. Who hasn't?" Seungyeon said, smiling.

I smiled back at her as I drove to the club. A couple of minutes later, we arrived and I saw Heechul hyung standing outside the door. I parked the car and got out. Escorting Seungyeon over, we greeted him. We went inside and the loud music was booming into my ears. It took awhile to adjust to the sound.

I held onto Seungyeon tightly, afraid that I may lose her in here. "You alright?" I asked. She nodded and swayed to the music. I guess she goes clubbing quite often. We danced over to the drinking section and sat down. I saw many girls there and shot a wink at them. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a player or anything... I'm..just playful.

"Our place?" I asked to Heechul. He nodded and I let Seungyeon sit besides me. Seungyeon excused herself to go dance and I gave her a look of approval. She flashed a cute smile at me and skipped over there. Aigoo, even though she looks like a little girl, she can really dance.

I was drinking very little, knowing that I will drive later. I looked over at the dance floor and tried to find Seungyeon. She was just dancing in the center. I smiled and drank some more.

* * *

I took a peek over at Kyuhyun to see where he was and saw him drinking with all those unnies around him. I felt quite jealous.. I snapped out of my thought when a handsome guy approached me, tapping me on the shoulder.

"Hey gorgeous, you alone?" the guy said. [A/N: omg. /cringes/ ;; aksjldkwnzk; I'm not good at writing things like this, but I have to expand my writing. Sorry if it's..umm.. cheesy and bad.]

"U-uh, I think.." I stammered. What did he say?

"Um, mian. I didn't quite catch what you said."

He let out a deep chuckle. "I said, hey gorgeous, are you alone?" he repeated.

"Gor-gorgeous? Me?" I said, feeling my face heat up at the compliment. "And, I guess I'm alone at the moment."

"You're cute," he said, dancing around me. "Single?"

Omo, omo. Look at this kid. So straight-forward. "Uh, I'm probably your noona, kid. And yes, I'm single, wae?"

* * *

Aish, jeongmal...! Why would he take her to a freaking club? A CLUB. Man, if anyone lays a hand on her there, I'll go beat Kyuhyun up..

* * *

"You're pretty cute..noona," he winked at me, and trailed his eyes over my body.

I looked at him, thinking I should just play along, so I can get Kyuhyun oppa jealous. I grinned to myself and sweetly smiled at the boy. "You're..rather handsome yourself," I said, playing with his shirt.

"Name's Woohyun, Nam Woohyun," he told me, "How about you?"

"Han Seungyeon," I answered.

"Heh, pretty name for a pretty lady."

I giggled slightly at the kid's greasiness. He was rather cute. "Noona, want to grab a drink?" he gleamed his eyes at me. I nodded and grabbed his arm, walking over to the bar. I ordered two bottles of beer and handed one over to Woohyun.

* * *

Woohyun and I drank a lot. We started talking about random things. I realized that he was a rather innocent and cute kid. I smiled at him and softly patted his head. He feel asleep on the countertop and I shook him, "Woohyun, wake up kiddo." He stirred a bit and lifted up his head, giving a pout. I told him that it was getting late for a kid like him to stay out and told him to go home.

Surprisingly, he actually listened to me without being greasy or anything.. I bid him farewell and sat back down, playing around with my drink. Then, someone came up to me, tapping me on the shoulder..

* * *

Wow, where did the Kyuhyun guy leave? Why would he leave such a delicate girl all alone? I walked up to her and she whipped her head back slowly as I tapped her on the shoulder. "Aish, this kid. I told you to go home!" she said, turning her head and when she saw me her eyes widened.

"O-oh, Youngsaeng op--sunbaenim! Mianhe, I thought you were someone else," she said, standing up and giving me an apologetic bow.

I rolled my eyes at her, took her arm, and walked out the club.

* * *

Authors' Note:

Waaaahhh! Finally an update! Haha. I started this chapter awhile ago, but never got to finish. A bit unexpected, no? Short chapter, sorry sorry..! :( Thank you for waiting patiently, I appreciate it! And to extraordinarygill : thank you so much for giving me ideas! I will surely use them later on in the story.