Chapter 5-2

Tutoring Changes People

* * *

Seungyeon brought a guy tutor home... A guy! He doesn't seem intelligent though.. If Seungyeon wanted a tutor, she could have asked me!  Oh well. "Hey you," I said, "What's your rank in the school? How old are you? What's your name?" I asked a bunch of questions for him to answer.

"Allow me to formally introduce myself," said Youngsaeng, "Annyeonghaseyo, Youngsaeng imnida. I'm 1st in the school rankings. I'm a year older than Seungyeon-ssi. Are there any other questions?"

"Hmm.. You seem quite polite.. Why did you decide to tutor her?"

"I was forced to. I mean.. I had to either tutor her or another girl."

"Why didn't you pick the other girl..?"

"She's annoying and Seungyeon needs the help," he replied coldly. His answers are so short yet blunt.. Man, what a creepy guy. I'm going to be watching him from now on... I nodded and told him to come downstairs and have some dinner.

* * *

..It's so awkward eating dinner with someone's family that you just met awhile ago... I introduced myself to her family and thanked them for the food. Her brothers seem to keep staring at me. She has such overprotective brothers.. Seungyeon nudged me. "Hey! What did oppa talk to you about?" she whispered. "Nothing," I shortly replied. Her family seemed decent.. Rich and nice.

"Oh! Umma, is it alright if Youngsaeng tutor stays here for the weekend? His mother is on a business trip," I heard Seungyeon say. I really really do not want to stay here.. Say no, Seungyeon's umma!

"Ah, yeah. It's fine with me. But, are you okay with it Youngsaeng-ah?" her mom asked.

"I already talked to him about it umma! Don't worry! /smiles/ He agreed!" I coughed. WHEN DID I AGREE? I glared at her and she gave me an innocent face.

"Mmm, okay then. Since he will be tutoring you for a longtime. We should get used to each other," her mother said. I just politely nodded and inside I was raging.

* * *

We finished our dinner and I excused me and Youngsaeng from the table. "Kaja oppa! You need to tutor me now!" I said, pulling him once again. We went into my room. I got my homework and math things out, then set them on the table. He sat down next to me and told me to show him what is going to be on the test. I showed him the problems and we started the tutoring session.

"Yah! Are you dumb or something? How can you not know SIMPLE MATH?" he yelled at me.

"Mianhe.. I told you I'm not smart," I said. I felt like tearing up because he was being to harsh on me.

"Aish, jinjja.. Molla. I'm tired. We can continue tomorrow."

"Arasso..."

* * *

How can someone be so stupid?! She's tiring me out. We barely covered anything.. Is she not trying? I guess she doesn't want her phone back.

"Hey. Where am I going to sleep?" I wondered. "Oh, our guest rooms are being remodeled. So... You can either stay in one of my brother's room," she said. Remodeling..? Are you serious? I do not want to go in her brother's room. "I don't want to stay with any of your brothers," I argued. Her brothers' are too...scary.

"You can stay in my room if you'd like.. There's no other place."

"...I'm a guy and you're a girl. Won't you /cough/ feel awkward?"

She shrugged. "It's not like you're going to do anything to me.."

I smirked and said, "How would you know?"

"Um.. You don't seem like the guy that does that..."

I walked closer to her until she had no where else to go. I whispered in her ears, "Are you sure..?" She looked away and stammered, "O-of course. Oh look at the time! It's time to sleep!" Huh, cute. She pushed me away and fanned herself. I laughed at her. "W-w-why are you laughing?" she said. "You're fun to tease you know?" I said, smirking. I saw her faintly blush and smiled to myself at the sight.

* * *

Aiiishh, he's so mean! But, I have to be nice so he can tutor me and I can get my phone back.. "Umm, since you're my guest, you can sleep on the bed.." I said. I got some extra blankets and pillows from the closet and set it on the floor, then laid down.

"What are you talking about? I'm a guy. Girls should sleep on the bed," he said in disbelief.

"I've been taught to treat guests well. So, it's okay! I'll sleep on the floor," I said cheerfully.

"I don't care that you have to treat guests well. Sleep up here."

"No!"

"..Why are you so stubborn?"

I shrugged and said good night to him.

* * *

I looked at her on the ground. Why is this girl so stubborn? I felt bad for her... She's too nice. "Yah, are you sleeping?" I said. No reply. I lightly kicked her. "Seungyeon, stop pretending to sleep. We still have to finish this matter," I annoyingly said. Why isn't she answering? Ugh, annoying. I rolled my eyes at her and said, "Whatever, sleep down there."

I went onto her bed and laid down. Is she comfortable down there..? Aish, jinjja... Don't care. I started to drifting asleep.

 

In the morning...

"Miss Seungyeon! /knocks on door slightly/Wake up, it's time for breakfast," said a woman's voice. I heard mumbling next to me.. Wait? WHAT?

* * *

Author's Note:

Annyeonghaseyo, reader-nim(s)! I want to thank my lovely subscribers for subscribing to my first fanfic. /tears of joy/