Chapter 3-2

Tutoring Changes People

* * *

We arrived at our house, I was so glad that I didn't need to walk today. Youngsaeng sunbae is so mean... Hmph, is he normally like that? Seungjin and I walked to our mansion's gate, while Youngsaeng stuck his hands in his pockets and followed behind us, and rung the doorbell. "Who is it?", the electronic device said. "UMMMA, IT'S SEUNGJINNIE AND NOONA!", yelled Seungjin, "Oh, and noona brought over a... namja (guy). But, don't worry! It's just her tutor." The gates opened and we all walked in. I wonder why Youngsaeng is so quiet.

"Welcome back Seungyeon-ssi, Seungjin-ssi, and Seungyeon's chingu-ssi," our maids said in a welcoming voice. "Annyeong, unnis!", I said happily. Seungjin smiled at them and he ran upstairs. "Annyeonghaseyo," he politely said and bowed. When was he so polite? Probably just to his elders. "Yah! Palli, let's go up to my room!", I said, grabbing his hands and pulling him upstairs.

* * *

I followed her, I mean, I'm being dragged by her to her room. "This is my room! Pretty, huh?", she said happily, giving me her eyesmile. "No," I replied coldly. I saw her frown. "Sunbae, I'm going to go change into comfortable clothes," said Seungyeon, leaving her backpack down, "Sunbae, if you're thirsty or something there's water and some snacks in my fridge, just don't touch my chocolate.." She was leaving to her closet. Don't touch her chocolate? Pft, like I would listen. I walked over her fridge and got out a bottle of water and of course, her beloved chocolate. No wonder she's so short. She has a life time supply of chocolate in here. Does she expect to grow eating that all the time? I was drinking my water and choked on it, she came out wearing shorts and a tank top.  

"OMO. Sunbae! Gwenchana?", said Seungyeon, rushing over.

I coughed for awhile. "Yah, who wears that while being tutored? Don't you think those shorts are a little bit too short?"

"Aniyo...? I'm at home anyways. And the schools' uniforms are shorter than this! Waeyo?"

"Never mind..."

"But, sunbae, shouldn't you call your parents that you're coming home late?" She tilted her head as she asked me the question.

"Give me my phone then. I'll send them a text message," I said, putting my hands out.

"I'll do that for you! And... ISN'T THAT MY CHOCOLATE?!" She pointed to the chocolate bar I had on my lap. I shrugged, opened the wrapper and took ate it. "YAH! THAT'S MINEEEE!", she whined.

 

"So?"

She glared at me. And I coldly stared at her back.

* * *

I thought I specifically told him NOT TO TOUCH MY CHOCOLATE. I took a deep breath. " Youngsaeng-ssi.. I told you not to touch my chocolate," I said. He just shrugged and continue to eat it. That's it. No one messes with me and my beloved chocolate. I pounced on him and sat on him.

* * *

I was so surprised when she jumped onto me and sat on me. "Y-yah! Get off!" I stammered. "Make me, humph," she said. Why am I feeling so nervous..? AISH, what do I do to get her off?! I thought for awhile and hit my head. Man, I'm so stupid. I forgot that I'm much bigger than she is. I shoved her off and stood up. Thump! She hit the floor head-on. Seungyeon rubbed her head and pouted. Then, she jumped on me again..making me fall down. "YAH! GET OFF!" I yelled at her, attempting to push her off again, but she held onto me. I felt myself blush. Why am I blushing? "H-h-hey! What do you think you're doing?",I stammered. "Holding onto you until you apologize for stealing my chocolate," she said. "Arasso!! Mianhe! THERE," I apologized, shoving her off. She smiled in triumph.

 

"Let's start with the tutoring, sunbaenim!"

"Call me Youngsaeng.. /cough/ Sunbaenim makes me sound old."

"Okay..Youngsaeng oppa. Hehehe."

"I said YOUNGSAENG. Not YOUNGSAENG OPPA."

"Aw, waeyo~? /pouts/ You're older than me.."

"Fine! Whatever, call me whatever you want. It's not like I'll be seeing you forever." I rolled my eyes at her. Why am I always giving in to her? She's probably the only one that I allow to call me that. Eh, whatever.

"Okay, oppa!"

* * *

Youngsaeng oppa is seems like a pretty nice guy. But, how come he acts so cold?

* * *

Author's Note:

Annyeong! If you haven't subscribed yet, I would be really happy if you can subscribe to me. And I would be happy if you would comment also.. I feel like no one is reading this... :'( Thank you!