Chapter 1: The First Meeting

Tutoring Changes People

- Seungyeon's POV -

I silently sighed as I took my test. I wonder why I'm so different from my older brother and younger brother... They're just plain perfect. They have the looks, are smart, and are popular. And there's me; clumsy and dumb.

"Students! It's time to turn in your test!" exclaimed our teacher. Everyone groaned. I panicked as I didn't finish my test and bubbled in random answers. "Ugh, oh well. Not like I'm going to get a good score anyways," I sighed while walking up to turn in my test.

After I turned in my test, I walked out the classroom and started to walk home. I had my head down while walking and bumped into someone. "Mianhe! Mianhe! Are you okay?" I said, while bowing and asking for forgiveness to the guy I bumped into. "Man, watch where you're going," he told me, brushing his clothes off and walked away. I bowed again and said sorry multiple times. Then, I looked at him. 'He looks familiar... Isn't he a senior here?'

* * *

"NOOOONNAAAA~~~!" my dongsaeng yelled out.

"Oh, Seungjin-ah." I said, smiling. "Are you going to walk home now?"

"Ah, yeah." "Hyung told me that he's going to pick us up!"

"Oh, arasso. Where do we wait?"

"Near the gate, noona."

He pulled me to the gate. I smiled at him and was walking besides him. I'm glad that even though we are siblings and completely opposite, he treats me so well. I saw Junsu oppa waving at us as he walked up to us. He hugged both of us and swung his arms around us both.

"How are my cute dongsaengs?" he said.

"Yah, hyung!! I'm HANDSOME, not cute. Noona has the cute looks."

"Pft, what are you talking about..? I'm not cute or pretty," I said as I playfully slapped Seungjin on the arms.

"My dongsaengs are both good-looking, haha."

"And you, oppa, are very ugly," I said, laughing and started to run to the car.

"YAH! GET BACK HERE."

We were all laughing and got into the car, while Junsu oppa started the car. We talked about random things and a few minutes later, we arrived home.

* * *

"UMMA! APPA! WE'RE HOME," Junsu and Seungjin yelled. Junsu handed his backpack and headed upstairs. The maids slightly bowed and took our backpacks. "Unnis, you don't have to bow to us, you know. We're practically family!" I said with my eyesmile. They smiled back at me and nodded.

"Welcome home, kiddos," greeted our parents. Seungjin ran up happily and hugged umma. Sometimes, I think that he hasn't grown up yet and was still that innocent, little child. With that thought, I smiled.  "Where's Junsu?" my umma asked.  "He went upstairs to wash his face," said Seungjin. Umma just nodded and smiled. She told us to go upstairs and change out of our uniforms.

* * *

I went upstairs to my room and laid down on my bed peacefully for awhile. Picking my comfortable home clothes, I started to change. I reached into my pockets for my phone, with a confused look, I couldn't find it... 'OMO! Don't tell me I lost it... Aish, I'm such a clumsy pabo.' I was hitting my head lightly and then I remembered... AH. THAT SENIOR.  

* * *

                                                   

[ A/N: I hope you like my first chapter. I thought there should be more Hammie stories, therefore I made this. Also, I hope it's not confusing. Sorry for some grammatical mistakes. Comment and tell me how you like it so far! :D And we all know who that "senior" is, right? By the way, thoughts are like this, 'contents here'. And talking is, "contents here". You get what I'm saying? HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER. <3 Because I'm writing this on my iTouch, the format that I had written is all messed up. Sadlyfe. I hope you can still understand it. ]

P.S. Sorry for the short chapter. ; A ;