~Epilogue~

A "Love" Story

-Six years later-

“Sunny, Yobo!” jaebum pushed back the curtain of the dressing room.

“YAH!” Sunah looked up, half embarrassed, half angry. “I’m not done dressing. Get out!!!!”

“Sorry,” jaebum immediately shut the curtain and turned away. “But gotta go soon!” jaebum looked at his watch. “YAH! We’re already pretty late! Can’t you hurry, Yobo!!!!”

The curtain sharply was pulled back again, and Sunah stepped out.

“Well, sorry I took so long!” She said semi-sarcastically.

“Oh uhm, no it’s okay. Wow…” jaebum blinked as he skimmed over his wife’s outfit.

“So? Was it worth the wait?” Sunah twirled around and giggled.

"Yup, you look stunning, however, we DO need to go now! C’mon. I’ll get the car started, you get the kids, okay?”

Sunah gave another small laugh.

“Alright, but not before this,” she reached out to jaebum’s neck. “Your tie is a little off, let me fix it.”

Adjusting the tie, jaebum cast his eyes down. It had been at least a couple of years since they’d been married, but they still acted like newlyweds, even though they had children.

“You’re done. Now go get that car started,” Sunah leaned forward to kiss jaebum on the cheek.

“Righto!” jaebum, reenergized from the kiss, almost literally ran out the door to get the car running.

‘That boy. I still can’t believe we’re married now. But life’s good.’

Scratching her head, Sunah began touring the small, but cozy, house.

“Sarah! Kara! Were are you girls? Daddy’s starting the car now! We gotta go or we’ll be late to Jo Kwon-Ajusshi and Ga In-Unni’s wedding.
A head popped from around the corner.

“Mama!” The little girl cried and toddled towards Sunah, who’s arms were stretched out.

“Yes my dear? What’s wrong?” Sunah soothed the little girl.

“Mama! Sarah was pulling my hair, and now it looks weird!” Kara wailed.

“I’m sorry sweetie. Here, let me fix it for you.” Sunah reached for the little barrette and began to re-plait Kara’s hair.

At the same time, another girl, identical to the first, popped her head out.

“Mama!” She too wailed.

“Yes Sarah?” Sunah smiled.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to bully Kara! She was being mean too!”

“Aw, Honey! I’m so sorry. We need to go now, so can you two girl’s talk about this together in the car?” Sunah loved her girls, but they were in a rush, and she wasn’t in the mood to sort this out on the spot.

“What’s taking so long?” jaebum had re-entered the house, noticing that his wife and daughters were taking a long time.

“Girl’s had a fight. Take Sarah,” Sunah shortly explained before ing Sarah towards him.

“How’s my girl?” jaebum cooed and Sarah laughed.

“Daddy!” She squealed and hugged his neck.

“Ah, ah!” Kara whinned. “Me too, me too!”

“Come here you!” jaebum scooped Kara up also into his other arm and then threw the two twins over his shoulders, and headed for the door.

“We’re going now!” jaebum yelled back to Sunah.

“Coming! Oh dear! Jay, Yobo, don’t drop them!” Sunah worried.

“Don’t worry!” jaebum laughed. “I’ve got them!”



About forty-five minutes later, all were at the location of Jo Kwon and Ga In’s wedding.

“Yo!” jaebum high-fived Nichkhun, who was holding a zoned out Koki.

“It’s nice to see you,” Yumi held her arms out to Sunah for an embrace.

“You too, Yumi,” Sunah smiled.

“We’re here!” Wooyoung gleefully shouted as he strode forward with Eun Jung and their newborn baby boy.

“Don’t forget about us!” Taecyeon and Bomi waved frantically at the group with also, a newborn baby boy.

“The whole gang’s here!” jaebum broke out into a Cheshire cat smile as the rest of 2OneDay gathered around with their wives and children.

Sunah rolled her eyes. “Now we need to get into the church.” She turned and hesitated, looking at the crowded mass near the door.

“Don’t worry. They’re not going to start without 2OneDay there!” jaebum punched the air.

“For someone who’s a father, you’re still pretty immature,” Sunah teased.

“Sunny!” jaebum’s eyes widened and he pushed out his lower lip. “You’re being mean to me, again!”

“Don’t stick out your lower lip,” Sunah gently pushed in back into place. “Or as my father would say, ‘a little birdie is going to come along and poop on it!’”

“Ew,” jaebum made a face. “You’re dad is interesting.” He shuddered at the remembrance of confronting Sunah’s father with his proposal of marriage.


Fifteen minutes later, the family was still in line to get through the church door.

Leaning over, jaebum caught his wife swiftly by the waist, and planted a kiss on her lips.

“Stop it!” Sunah gently shoved him. “The kids will see!”

jaebum chuckled. “Who cares? I love my wife!”

Sunah smiled and linked her arm through his. “And I love you.”