Second Chapter~

Our Baby's Sake...

Rio opened her eyes and blinked few times to adjust to the sun rays peeking through the windows of their bedroom. Ryosuke forgot to close the stalls last night. She hid her face under the blankets to try sleeping more but to no avail. She was completely awake already. So she tried to stand up. She tried really but Ryosuke who had his arm around her body stopped her from doing so.

 

"Buta..." she said and pulled is hair hard. Which made him woke up in a rush and look helplessly at her.

 

"WHAT IS IT ?" he screamed. Hmm.. she put her hands in her ears to stiffle the sound. Waking her husband by pulling his hair wasn't something to do again. Ok ! She won't do it, never again !

 

"Rio ! Why did you pull my hair like that ?" he asked with a cute frown. She looked back at him as innocent as an angel.

 

"I pulled your hair ?" she said.

 

He grumbled and stood up from bed while looking at the alarm clock's hour. "Ah~ I need to hurry up now !" he started to run to the door when Rio stopped him.

 

"Chotto !" he turned to look at his wife. "What now ?" he asked.

 

"You haven't told me you were gonna work today..." she whispered, she didn't know why but felt the tears welling up in her eyes.

 

"Well... manager-san only gave me 5 days of break. Remember ?" Ryosuke replied sensing she was going to burst out crying for no reason. As always.

 

"Sokka......." Rio sat herself in the bed and felt the tears already streaming down her face.

 

Ryosuke knew that she was somewhat nervous. That's normal after all being pregnant must be difficult for every ladies. He knew he had to be there for his wife. Listen to her and comfort her whenever she needs it but...

 

"Crap! I'm so late already ! Bye honey" he kissed her in her lips quickly before rushing out of house.

 

Rio layed herself in the bed. "Uwa! So fast... I didn't even have time to say bye bye...." She sighed and deepened her body in the fluffy bed of theirs. She remembered the first time she went here with him. When he said he wanted to live in a great house with her she was reluctant at first. They were only a couple and it wasn't that official back then. And she still lived at her parents so when she told them that they kind of asked to see the said house.

 

And they loved it of course. So agreed to let her go with him. And since they agreed she wanted it too.

 

It was 3 years back then. And she still love the place like the first time she entered in. Ryosuke and her shared some sweet memories there already and no matter what she'll seperate from their house.

 

She her tummy. "ne aka-chan... how do you find the house ? Me.... I love it... but it seems so empty without your dad here..." Rio's heart clutched. Why Ryosuke had to work when she was in such a situation ? Why couldn't the Agency let him off for at least those nine months ? She laughed bitterly. Deep down Rio knew this was impossible.... Ryosuke was in the Entertainment since so young and was now a shining star in Hey! Say! JUMP as well as NYC. And he loves his work so much.... She knew that too. She has no right telling him to quit his job. She would never do that.. cuz it was thanks of it she knew him.

 

He always said "I wanna be married at 25 at least" but did it so young with her... 17 years old... an Idol... and married.. Johnny-san yelled at the both of them. Especially at his "Golden Boy" . "What do you you're doing ?" , "This is forbidden!" and all. But later he let go of them. Knowing Ryosuke won't hesitate leaving JE.

 

She now lived with him in the secret. No one knew about their relationship. Except parents and the members. The manager had let him take a break of 5 days only. But he has to work. She got that. Very well. So somehow just had to wait untill it's night to see him again, talk to him, laugh with him. She missed doing so since she felt sick everyday.

 

But they would keep on fighting together. For their baby's sake. And soon after that last thought she fell asleep. Hugging her tummy.