Chapter Three.

Our Baby's Sake...

After staying for so long in the same position in her bed, Rio flet her body being numb and so she stood up from the bed. In the process of walking outta bedroom, she stopped in front of the mirror and touched her belly, hid by her pajama's shirt. It was still as before. Except that when she pressed it a little she could feel it was harder than usual. As if all her belly's muscles were working hard for the baby growing each day. 

 

"Aa~ I still can't believe I'm pregnant... Ryosuke~ " she put her hands on her blushing cheeks and giggled hard before falling on the bed and cuddling into its s. She was about to fall asleep again when she heard the front door open up. 

 

"Rio?" 

 

Her husband came back from work....... A huge smile took place in her face and she ran to the hall jumping into his arms. 

 

"Ryo-chaaaaaaaan~" she grasped his neck and kissed him in the cheek. 

 

Ryosuke who just arrived and was still in his outdoor shoes and jacket laughed his head off seeing how happy his dear Rio was. 

 

"Horra~ Rioooooo! Abunai yo" he hugged her tight to his chest. 

 

"Ryo-chan, I'm so glad you're home~" she smiled and let go of him. 

 

They entered the living-room and Ryosuke sat himself on the couch followed by his wife. 

 

"Rio, come here" so she sat on his tighs. "You're still in pajama?" he touched the fabric of her "Hello Kitty" printed shirt. 

 

Rio blushed and tried to hid herself. "Haaai...."

 

He chuckled. "What have you done during all day ne, you didn't reply to my messages. I was worried" , putting the strands of hair out of her face. 

 

"I slept all day" she leaned her head in his chest. It was the best feeling, after waiting all day for Ryosuke to come home, now she won't let go of him untill tomorrow morning when he would have to go to work and she won't be able to stop him. Cuz she can't of course. 

 

"All day?! It means..... you haven't eaten ?" 

She shook her head no. 

 

"Rio!" he straightened her into his arms and turned her head so that she'd face him. "You're not serious! You shall eat now you know? In this body of yours you're not alone anymore... you understand?" 

 

She frowned "Demo Ryo~ Everytime I try to eat I feel nauseous" she bent her head down and circled his neck with her hands. He sighed and hugged her closer, carressing Rio's hair. 

 

"I know that... but you have to sleep nonetheless, ok ? For the baby's sake..."

 

Rio smiled and hugged him tight deepening her head in his chest. Oh! Her Ryosuke was worrying so much about her and the baby. He is the sweetest husband !

 

"Ne, let's eat~" he let go of her and she stood up, to go into the kitchen. But before she could make further movement he said "I invited JUMP here, they wanted to see you!" 

 

Rio turned around a huge smile plugged in her face. "Are Kim, Fai and Taria coming too?" she asked eyes wide of expectation. 

 

"Of course!"

 

"Yatta~ This is gonna be fun !"

 

She ran towards the kitchen and started searching for something to cook as Ryosuke followed her in the kitchen. 

 

"I love you Rio~" he said in a whisper.